Reviews for Doctor Pan
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
So sad.

Thanks for writing.
zanthinegirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Lovely and so, so perfect. Martha is much too sensible to spend the rest of her life mooning after the doctor, after all! And Wendy is the perfect choice to the Doctor's Peter.
TARDISgirl192 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Wow! Thats great, in the words of the Doctor, briliant!
timano chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
A somewhat bittersweet but still enjoyable and well-written story. 9 out of 10 stars.

(BTW I loved the comparison with Peter Pan-that's the Doctor exactly!)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Very nicely done :)

Perfect, really!
cordelia-lear chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This was a beautiful story, it's going on my favorites list! It's not many people that can so perfectly capture the relationship between the Doctor and Martha Jones, and the Peter Wendy parallel is amazing. Loved this:)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Woo!

I like Martha. I do. I just don't like Doctor/Martha shippers. So YAY! -hugs fic-
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I've always loved the movie Hook, though I would have never thought to use it in quite so eloquent a manner. You made Martha Jones grow up, and for that I thank you, because I really can't like her as she has been: too juvenile. I liked this though, which really is saying something. Most people who know me know I want to strangle her about 87% of the time.
montypython203 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
LOL I don't suppose you've read my fic, also called Doctor Pan? It's basically Peter Pan with the 9th Doctor and Rose.

Nice fic, anyway.
celticfox chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Wow! You wrote a story? For me? I feel so honored! Now I have to write one for you!

At the same time, though- I can see why you usually stick to Rose. But it's good, isn't it, trying something different?

Thank you thank you thank you!