Reviews for Defiance
Righttolove chapter 6 . 8/3
This story came to mind for a night cap. Great, story, waiting on more. I love your work.
LUISA chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Uff no me gusta que maltraten a Hefaistion,pero estuvo muy bueno el fics y por lo mrnos Olimpia hizo algo de justicia!
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
o...yum yum yum. and they just walk away?

intriguing indeed. short and o so sweet!
anchovies chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
that was so great! gonna go check out ur profile now! you are a fabulous writer, and i hope you write more...lots lots more! :)

_pasty_
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
That was absolutely fantastic. Great, brilliant, wonderful job. :D
Jess chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
Michelle, I am still disapointed that you ended the story so soon ( it was extremely intersting) but i GUESS i understand...I love you.

I really loved Olympias in this story because, even though i am new to the whole Alexander/ Hephaestion story line, I have never seen her so forcful and ticked off: it suits her!

Can't wait to start your next story!

Jess
yunsuk chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
i must make a complaint!

the chapter was way too short!

hahahhaha jk, thank you for the wonderful chapter.

somehow, alexander's mother chraracter is very off key here. but hey, it's good to see she accepts their relationship. she doesn't really. she just approve that phai is protecting alexander.
PURPLE LOLLY chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
really enjoyed this
tvqueen64 chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
No not the end!

This story is awesome and i'm so sorry its over ... but i'll take solace in the fact that you're going to write something else, i'll be waiting with bated breath!

Can't wait for more stuff! Loved this!

x
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
Oh my, I hope you get better soon! I'm glad the story is finished. I noticed how you slipped in that description of Olympias hehe, damn she cut Cleitus' nut off! Wasn't expecting that! She's amazing! It was a sweet ending for Alexander and Hephaestion. I can't wait to hear this next story of yours.
tvqueen64 chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
I love this story so much!

Your Hephaestion is just perfect, i love the way you write him!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jess chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
Didn't I say tell you that Phillip just needed a b&*# slap? I know, I'm "totally bril", as Jack Black says.

I absolutely love everything about Olympias! She freaking rocks my world! Cleitus better be afraid of her! She has this total woman empowerment thing that I LOVE!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

hope you are feeling better.

love.

Jess
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
Well I just read the last three chapters. First off, POOR HEPHAESTION! Did he take a beating or what? At least his and Alexander's love withstood it. I love Olympias, she's so commanding and has this powerful aura about her.
PURPLE LOLLY chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Hey this is so cool keep it coming
yunsuk chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
what happened to my previous review?

-_- i wrote a comment longer than that.

anyways, sad sad chapter.

my poor poor poor phai.

i just love this chapter.

i love how alexander blames himself but then phai blames himself. it's like they both love each other so much