Reviews for Absence
my3rdeyes chapter 7 . 3/6
I feel sorry for kenji :(
sunsingergirl chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Part of me is screaming for a sequel, but the bigger part knows you left it off just where it needed to be left. I loved this. Thanks for sharing!
YouJustDoYou14 chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Okay, so I have mixed feelings about this fic. I spent the majority of the time reading it being pissed off at Kagome because she acted so stupid and selfish. She never explained to her husband what the real situation was, she copped out and left a vague ass letter, so now he's gonna torgure himself wondering what he did wrong, and what he could've done differently, or why he couldn't make her happy. It made it hard to appreciate the fact that InuKag finally got together, because I was so disappointed in Kagome's childish actions. Like she said it wasn't someone else, then she showed up to the finalization of their divorce with another man! Just ugh! Kagome is ridiculous. Overall, like every other story you've written, I still like it.
Shouai Cute chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
This was fast, even for me, to already mark a story as a favourite after only three chapters! I had tears in my eyes from the moment the entire campfire scene started, and the last paragraph made me shed a few tears. I love your works, and although I don't always - never? - review, I just had to this time!
seikkyokuka chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Love it!
bluewolfsmack chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
You write so well. I was captivated entirely from beginning to end. I love Inuyasha and Kagome together, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad for Kenji. The poor guy. You made me cry for him. TT
Jirubee chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
This darling story of yours has kept me up late! It was very bittersweet and it made me feel things that I thought I'd forgotten in my own life. I love finding something special, especially if it can hold my heart and truly feel for the characters. Another excellent piece under your belt...
Please don't ever stop writing.
venuslegacy9 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I loved that line from Inuyasha, so powerful, it felt like all the suppressed emotions built up over the years just let themselves out in a rush, like a dam bursting, brilliant!
venuslegacy9 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
The way Kagome left the Feudal Era and Inuyasha pleading her to stay was so sad, very touching and emotional scene
venuslegacy9 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Man this story is goooood; you set up everything superbly, really setting the scene for things to come, i'm excited for the next chapter!
Sele de la Luna chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
I loved it! It was a very good story!
ahschung chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
great, great story... with depth, angst, but ultimately happy ending.
AnimeFanatic123 chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
I love this story! It's a bit of a tear-jerker, but it has a very happy ending! I think you should make a sequel, it is the prefect story FOR a sequel. And you forgot to include everyone's favorite Wolf Youkai- Kouga! :] I'm going to check out your 45 other stories, and I already can guess I'll enjoy them! :D

Bianca
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
really sweet!
person chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Ok...some things dont add up... 15 plus 8 is 23 not 26 and a few chapters ago it said they were married for 2 years but in this chapter it says 5...