Reviews for Battle Strategy
T'Reilani chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
It's one in the morning here, and I'm literally crying from laughter...

As the owner of a Siamese mix (who I adore, for the record), I can sympathize with Warren. The chattering really is rather creepy, especially when you're alone in the house and the chattering is directed at you...

And the childproof locks. Truth in fanfiction. :)
shejams chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
OMG my stomach's hurting from LOL LOL LOL
bbb136 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aw Warren, you suffer so much :3
Echo Dancer chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Okay, so I'm a little slow on the draw in finding your stories, but SO glad I have. I read this one through twice and laughed even harder the second time.

I own two cats and have been around dogs my whole life. You pulled out so many typical behaviors and turned them into a hilarious story, right down to the chattering sound cats make watching avian prey. Come here little birdie...

Loved the interplay between the characters and how Logan and Scott team up against Warren. And Logan's apparent soft spot for Darwin was perfection.

Can't wait to read more of your writings!
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Lol... excellent story! especially how Scott and Logan seemed to pair up against Warren. As much as they bite and scratch (figuratively) at each other, it was cool to see them have a mutual target.
v-the-valiant chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
wow i usually hate this kind of ffictions, but lol that was hysterical! i loved your portrayal of the characters.
lordofthepineapple chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh. My. Word. That is the single most amazing thing I have ever read, I can't stop laughing, great job, you are amazing!
Fortune's Fool 1597 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
'it's a metrosexual thing'...hilarious! Perfect length, well written, quick, well paced, and the humour is excellent! Really enjoyed this.
ellathedreamer chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Love the dialogue, the snark, the descriptions from each character. Nice job!
Miss.Sly chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow. That's just... wow.

Love,

Sly
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
You write pets so well. You write *pet-owners* so well!

Favorite lines:

"Binders?" Logan interjected. (Yes, of course Scott would have binders. Two of them. Tabulated.)

"She's what, eight pounds?" (You'd think Logan would respect something with claws. That doesn't listen to authority. And gets its own way.)

"You got sympathy. I thought Hank gave you a box of Tweety Bird Band-aids, too." (At least someone in the Mansion has a sensa-humor.)

"It's a metrosexual thing. Let it go." (I expect the only reason Logan doesn't snark at Warren more, is because of mutual incomprehension. It's Scott and Logan's similarities that make them enemies. Well, unfriends.)

"Now if you'd read the binder you'd know not to do that."

"Tomorrow in training I'm pairing you with Colossus . . . ." (and history was made)

many thanks, and best wishes,

aw
kjxdgsd chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
that was fantastic!
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Poor Warren...Wasnt the 'fastball special' in X3?
FutureLadyDoc chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
OH...MY...GOSH! I haven't so much since...well...since I read "Road Trip"! You are perfect! Keep writin'!
Natalie Munro chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Once again, loved the story.

I know that the character Scott is supposed to be a tight-ass, but it would be nice to see him cut loose (a la Stairmaster or on the Blackbird) more often, as opposed to being a, well, tight-ass.

I hope that you will write a story that involves the 'Fastball Special', hopefully one that goes terribly wrong in the most amusing way.