Reviews for Mal's Rules of Captainy Respect
jjmjmay chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
LMAO 11 was great
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Love it very in character for Mal, too cute.
reaverattack chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I found her lying in a junkyard, (Serenity, not Zoe,). I laughed out loud here. This one was my favorite thus far, but I don't know... The marriage rules sound pretty great.

You're probably going to get an email update about six or seven comments and you're going to read them, and you're going to get bored, and you're going to think, 'Jeez, Reaver, stop commenting!' But, I won't. Now I'm rambling...

Off to read and comment!
unlock.your.heart chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
nice. I liked it
queenjane516 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
i am amazed by these lists...i just read all four of them and i still want more :-)

now, i have to be the biggest Rayne shipper ever, but i think that the Rules of Captainy Respect was my favorite. it was just really cute...

you have his voice down so well...gorramnit, you have ALL the voices down well. i'm really glad you decided to start this series. :-) thanks a lot!
Thug-4-Less chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
HA! Yeah, Mal would have definitely been better off if he had had this list.

Excellent work.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Ya know...besides laughing my pi gu off, I found this list to be quite astute. Especially the rules concerning ordering crew to perform tasks in a way where it doesn't seem like an order and not abusing the "Cuz I'm the ruttin' captain, gorramit!" excuse when said crew is giving you heck;D
debbieja chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
It's good that Mal knows he has little authority on his own ship, and it's best to listen to what his crew says. Looks like they've got him good and trained now on doing what they say, rather than the other way around.
Love Of My Life chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Those are great!

Love the rules series you got going... would love to read one by Inara! well and from the rest of the crew of course. ;)
aswiftlytiltingreality chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
12, 16, 17 made me laugh. i'm loving these list stories. they're great.
jane0904 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I love 11 and 12 ... mainly 11 because Mal understands his crew, and 12 for pretty much the same reason. This could be a whole series, with each of the crew doing rules. Maybe even Wash from beyond the grave, as in no. 1 - Don't get in the way of big pointy things. Or would that be too creepy?
Steplianna chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
LOL at the reference to Bester!

I would LOVE you to elaborate on the rules involving Zoe and kicking Mal's pi gu. Just 'cause that would be hella funny.

heehee on #4...good thing Mal said nevermind!

LMAO on 14...so true

As always, Love you and your work!