Reviews for Phantasmagoria
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/3
That was painfully funny. :D and very sweet too, with the brothers caring about each other's health. And, Charlie sure has a WILD imagination.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I'm glad I didn't read this before I got my wisdoms taken out. Whumped!Charlie is always fun, and his hallucinations amused me far more than they should have.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
that was great loved it
D'Arean chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I had my four wisdom theeth pulled last year. With general anesthesia. I did not want to be conscious when someone was working in my mouth trying to get theeth out. I was pretty lucky, not to much of a chipmunk and only little bruising, but I'm still thankful that my dentist prescribed some working pain meds.

Andrea
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Great fic!
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aw, brotherly shmoop. Love it.

P.S. My mother's jaw was accidentally splintered when she was getting a tooth pulled. They didn't realize it until she got an infection. She ended up losing all of her teeth on one side of her lower jaw... These things happen *sigh*.
QuickenMyEnd chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
aww! very sweet. I love him grabbing for the peas and missing. We were visiting a friend of mine who was still really drugged up from his wisdom teeth out, and is usually extremely coordinated, except when we threw a ball of wrapping paper at him and he tried to swat at it several seconds after it hit him. Good thing Don was nicer then us! D
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Cute story. And on top off all of his troubles, Charlie is more worried about Don than about his own pain. Thanks, Beth
zookitty chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was adorable. Who knew one could write dentist whump? hahaha I love it!
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That was great! Limpness with a definite aww for the brotherliness.
Kay chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
One word- aw

Love this!
MikiNare chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This made me 'aw' at the end. Such an adorable little fic. I loved it a lot. You should write another chapter! X
Argent-Jinx chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That was so random and funny! I remember getting my wisdom teeth taken out.
charlieeppes chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This is a good story, but the breaking of the jaw thing had me question something. I looked up information as to how to remove an impacted wisdom tooth and I found nothing about breaking the jaw, but I did find this:

"What is an impacted tooth?

When a tooth is prevented from erupting into the mouth normally, it is said to be impacted. The presence of impacted teeth in the mouth is a risk factor for problems such as tooth infection, tooth abscess, cyst formation, or damage to adjacent teeth.

The removal of impacted teeth is an operation, much like any other operation. A flap of tissue has to be opened to gain access to the tooth, and often bone has to be removed and the tooth has to be sectioned. Don't approach this operation casually, and plan for a couple of days' rest afterward to promote good healing. Your jaws will swell considerably and will be very sore. The swelling will make it hard to open your mouth for a few days. You will need to take pain medications for about two to five days afterward, depending on the extent of the surgery and your body's response to it. Plan on a diet of soft foods for up to a week. You will also have general body weakness for a few days."

Here is the link to it:

I tried to bold the important information. I am not sure where you heard or read that the jaw had to be broken, but if your non "canon", then that is fine. Lord knows I don't write like that.

But...and I do mean BUT...this is a great story and I love how you have Don and Alan taking care of Charlie. It was nicely written.
LindaL24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
So...you've got paid medical professionals doing your dirty work for you now. Way to whump!

I think Charlie is just adorable, so for some reason this line:

"but parted his lips in a frightening Jack-O-Lantern grimace anyway" had me chuckling. I guess because it's a pretty gruesome image for such a cutie.