Reviews for What Lies in a Single Thunderbolt
larasgee chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
i think this is definitely M-rated. (SORRY IF I GOT IT WRONG, THIS ISN'T FLAME AT ALL)
this is so twisted, in a good way of course.
i can see zoro picked luffy's head (EHMERGED LUFFY'S HAT FCK YOU BUGGY) and then zoro went berserk annddd killed sanji.

yes this is so twisted, horror, and i love this.
shit bruh chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was so sad! D'X POOR ZORO/ LUFFY/SANJI! But, it's brilliant for your first attempt! :3
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
No, it was not all that happy. Yes, it was very horrifying, to me at least. Now I got a headless body with blood flowing like waterfall out and a bodiless head of my fave character by the name Luffy bouncing around with a creepy smile in my mind. I knew I should have heed that warning.
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
i almost cried,nice work,and yes,the world is fucked without them.
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
You say not that horrifying? You're kidding. You just killed (except for Brooke, but he'd die alone eventually anyway) every Strawhat, and you say NOT HORROR? But thanks for pointing out how screwed up the OP world would be without Luffy.
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
The only word to describe your story is, wow! It was amazing and just so thrilling! It made my blood freeze just thinking about the possibility about that actually happening! The story made me re watch that episode. To think the world of One Piece could be so different without one person. And the last sentence, was just so good and true~
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Sad and morbid.
SilverStream101 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
One of the best stories I have ever read! I really love it! ...Dose that make me a sick person? Well anyways, really good story and I've added it to my favourites!
Anna chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
The last line was fantastic because seriously, that really IS how important Luffy is to all of us readers 3
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is very good. I loved this when I first read this and I still love this. Please keep writing and thanks!
Saiyura chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
oh, wow, now that you brought it up, you're right O.o the world would end if luffy died, how anticlimactic and a huge oxymoron. Stupidity and nativity save the world, friendship and... i'll leave it there

Love the plot!
ReadR chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
it's really terrible if it really were to happen. glad they make it so far. good story!
Tanya chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
wow u have a good point with the last sentance
Kamizacondor chapter 1 . 4/7/2009