Reviews for Playing Sick
Sora Junjo chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
HOLYFUCKONAMOTHERFUCKINGSAND WICHWITHFUCKONTOP! THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST HOTEST THINGS I'VE READ FROM ROXAS X SORA! CONGRADULATIONS FOR GETTING ME HOOKED! *drooling*
J. R. Quinnet chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I don't see how your friend could be a Soxas fan and ask for this; this wasn't Soxas, Soxas means that Sora tops as he didn't then this story was RokuSo and should have been labeled as such.
Armadura Fairy chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Yum!
CottonCandyHaze chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
._.

That..

Was..

AWESOME!

xD

There I was, just browsing through the pages, thinking to myself 'All I need is some hot yaoi sex then I can go back to my manga', and then I found this ._.

Goodness!

You certainly know how to treat a girl w

This was just..fantabulous w

I loved it This was just..pure sexy awesome..

Keep up the nice work w
kira-chan's imagination chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
OMG! this is totally amazing. and really really hott. i love how much detail you put into it! . -dreams- if only i had your talent!
SimplyMaia chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
wow. i liked it... alot :3
Kelsey chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very nice.
bcz chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Wow... so nice... so hot... i just love Soxas pairing... because u never know who it actually on top until the end... like in this fic... i seriously thought Sora is gonna on top... o well that's one of the reasons i love them as i said... hope u write more Soxas stuff!
goofball16 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
you need more reviews!

that was awesome

really detailed.

though in some places making it simpler would've made the fic easier to offering friendly advice! sometimes less i more.

BUT I LOVED IT!

very hot.

i'm just kidding into the whole incest thing and man, are there some good writers! so kudos to you!
White Silver and Mercury chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Holy god in heaven.

That was amazing.

-stare.-

Nice fic to read when one is actually sick. -side glance.-

It is so detailed and eloquently written-I've taken a break from fanfic writing and have just recently returned and you make me feel so much like a slacker at elaborating scenes. xD

It was beautiful and sexy and holy shit (pardon my French) you had the characters down pretty good for a first KH fanfic if you ask me. xD

GREAT. JOB. for real. -grin, enthusiastic nod.-

- WSAM
RIRAITOxRAITO chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
kekekek a very hawt, steamy smut!

xD

Awessome job for a first time lemon!

Kekekeke

Awesome 'medicine' kekekeke xD
KataangSoKai11 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
lol that was the longest SoraxRoxas lemon ive ever read! good job though!

tia )
Clue-Sama chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Yay! Why does this have no reviews?

And no prob on the fav! You earned it *nod nod*