Reviews for Pansy's Lament
Visible chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Yay for another Pansy-centric story. I was captivated from the beginning. There are some parts, however, when the wording made the story muddled. It seems as if you tried to make it sound formal, but turned out to be messy. For the most part, I loved it. I love Pansy, but this is just one of those things that make my heart ache. JKR's revelation about who Draco ultimately married was the hugest disappointment in the record. But thank you for writing this nonetheless. The only part that confused me immensely was the ending. I expected it to logically end with, "No. You don't." Because Pansy does call Draco selfish, and she does make it clear how much she is hurt by him. It doesn't seem as if he loves her at all. Possibly he does, but in his desperate, somewhat delusional way. The last line just seemed misplaced to me.

That's all I have to say. Great job!

-Lylian
Cuteblndegoddess chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Beautifully written. I totally enjoyed reading it. But who is Pansy referring to? Draco? Either way I loved it.
VenusRising chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Dang, this is so well-written. You captured Pansy's pain perfectly, I am overwhelmed with a sense of longing and despair. I'm not even sure where to put the blame on their so failed relationship, but I do admit that their love for each other almost makes it excusable. I've added this story to my favorites and I hope to see more D/P from you (one of my faves).