Reviews for Harmony
Faye chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
I... I loved it 3 Hahaha I enjoyed it so much!
Arysthae chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was great! I loved how perfectly in character they stayed. There was the grudging respect and the need for competition and the talent that poured out of it! Brilliantly written!
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
*stares in awe* Impressive, very, very nice. It's so short and unexpected but I TOTALLY see this happening. YAY IT'S WONDERFUL. Wow, yeah, awesome-ness. *applaudes* I'm impressed.
Nathe chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I made myself an account here on FF in order to be able to review this fic. That means a lot, it really does.

This was a wonderful piece of art. The boys are very much in character and the way you describe what's going on is very vivid. Now I really feel like watching them playing piano together like that. Mello and Near, cooperating as they should be even if they hate it (which they don't really huhu _~). The way Mello is turning it to a competition at first but then decides to work with Near instead of against him is really sweet.

And I love Roger in this. Especially when he was saying

“It’s enough of a miracle that their working together is even a physical possibility, however brief it lasts. Don’t delude yourself into thinking that just because they’re capable of reaching some level of respect for each other that they’ll ever gain it for anyone else.” brilliant!

Even though this fic isn't perfect (nothing is ever perfect) I have to say that it's wonderful. Thank you very much for writing and sharing.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
This was a very nice and lighthearted story. I enjoyed the shifts in the mood and pace, and the interaction between the two characters.
Buni-San chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was beutifull, you really have a tallent for writting.
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Ohmygoodness. It's Mello and Near in character without fighting and without apparent yaoi.

YOU RULE.

8D

I cannot express in words the coolness of this story; it's just too great.

I'd give you a medal if it were possible.
Shaitanah chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
That's an interesting look on the the Wammy's House life. I liked this story a lot! XDD
The Apple's Pie chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
That was so sweet!
saidtheirnevers chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
...*wipes tear* Beautiful. I wish I could play like that...damnit you've made me jealous of Near and Mello again! I'm gonna go play the piano for a while now...and then I'm going to forget about it...and the viscious cycle continues...