Reviews for The Outlandishers
PonyboyCurtis1952 chapter 1 . 3/18
So if he didn't get any reviews he was going to die?
TheVoicesSayTheyHateYou chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Now I like the idea you were working at but I found that you made Ponyboy pretty narcisistic in this story and a little too childish for my liking. On another note, after reading both your fanfics and all of their reviews I must say (I'm sorry if this sounds harsh) you are an amateut writer and could use some more practidce. Don't think I' hating on yoir stories though! They aren't bad they just need some work is all.

Love and Hate,

TheVoicesSayTheyHateYou ;)
deleteaccount8497 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh my gawsh. This was so funny. LOL.
singxyourxheartxout chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Very nice. I feel the same way a lot.

This is so going into my favorites.

Hey, would you read my stories? Pretty please? Thanks.
cheshire-writer chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Ha! I loved this. Reeally get the feel of what it's like to be a fanfiction writer. Almost live for the reveiws. Makes are hard work seem that much easier. This so goes in my favorites.
Werewolf of Suburbia chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Okay, So I've been checking on my stories, just to see things while I try to stop READING long enough to WRITE, and came across your reviews for my Peanuts story, "You're a Dog Man, Charlie Brown!". So, seeing as you gave my story a shot, I thought I'd see if I couldn't give yours one too. So, here I am.

Okay, this was absolutely hilirous. Ponyboy the fanfic writer, and under YOUR penname as well. Or are you alluding to the fact that you ARE Pony? Well, whatever, the fact that he's on the internet like five or ten years before it's even really been invented, that's great. I was laughing hard enough that my brother was yelling at me for it. (Seems I've disturbed his World of Warcraft game...)

And thanks for your review to Charlie Brown. I appriciated the helpful comments, and I'll see what I can do about limiting things like that in the future. I passed English in High School, quite nicely too, but I also relied on Microsoft's Spell/Grammar checker on my English projects a lot. So, I am not exactly going to pick up everything. I DO try and beta read my stuff, pick up spelling that the Word program accepted for one reason or another (like the Then and Than stuff. I Never really did figure out the difference), but I'm only human. (Or werewolf, if you look at my penname. Oh, if only...)

Well, nice one-shot, and thanks for your helpful critisim. And I'll see about your other stories, but I don't read comics (Outside of Garfield and, obviously, Peanuts), so we'll have to see. Later!

Holy Frog 001 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
(in a singsong voice) I'm not goin g to die cus i'm reviewing! I liked it lots.

ps. can you review my story? It's a Harry Potter fanfic called Cats and the Wizards WHo Love Them. PLEAS! I've only gotten one review so far. HELP
greasergurl13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I like how it actually relates to what fanfic writers do. well, what i do anyway. I got pretty dissappointed looking at how many people looked at my story, but noone reviewed. LOVE it.