Reviews for Red Room
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
rule #1 in mysteries: it's rarely ever the most obvious XD
DiamondStarz8 chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
*sniffle* This fanfic was sooo frickin' AMAZING!
DiamondStarz8 chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
OOOOOHHHH MY GOSH! IT'S GETTING TO THE CLIMAX OF THE MYSTERY!
DiamondStarz8 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
NEURO IS SOO FLIPPING COOL OH MY GOSH LKASHBD,KAJSBLAHSBDLAHSB XD *fingirls in the Neruo x Yako moment (if you squint)*
DiamondStarz8 chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
I like how you censor all the bad words. 3

AND OH MY GOSH DX You're keeping me awake with this wonderful story! I wanna sleeep ;_; Why are you so awesome?
DiamondStarz8 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Ever since I watched MTNN, I've had a hunger for mystery stories because it leaves me excited and thinking. Now this fanfic makes me think on who the killer is... I think it's... nevermind, I suck at this XD
I suspect everyone!
SmileRen chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
Please say there will be a sequel!
sayume214 chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Very good story. Kudos for it. Though I wish it had included Yako realizing he's not human.
sayume214 chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Wow, this chapter was intense! You are the first author I find here that writes such an amazing mystery for this fandom, and the answers are fascinating. I had my doubts to read this at first when I saw it was an AU, but this is so amazing! I'm glad I checked it out.

Your writing is quite enthralling. I'm really shocked at where everything is going. I was at first like Yako, unwilling to believe that was Sasazuka, and it turns out there's more to it. Seriously, wonderful.
sayume214 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
"Are criminals really criminals? Or are they only criminals because we make them out to be, even if they're innocent?" What a fascinating topic to explore!
Axel'sGirl507 chapter 13 . 8/13/2010
is there a sequal to this story? I love it
grafitti chapter 13 . 2/5/2010
It's sad I completely forgot to review, but I love how you mixed together several parts of an Arc together, seeing as how they're revealed to all be developing at the same time, so I was giggling a lot. xD

An interesting way to solve the case of Yako's dad, I must say. I couldn't have thought it up myself.
Seto's Darkness chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Ah, I wanted to finish reading this tonight but it's past three already orz I'd like to say that even though I got spoiled on the murderer's identity, everything still feels fresh and interesting! I'm curious to see how everything would play out! I'm looking forward to finishing this fic tomorrow - and reading more of your stuff! X3

I'm also a huge Agatha Christie fan (And Then There Were None has a special place in my heart for having that plot twist) so I'm also excited to see whether you're pushing through with that fic idea! :D
Fixceise chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
You did a fabulous job with this; I loved this fic. The writing was in-character, well-written, and conveyed a nicely built mystery plot. I was a little disappointed in the ending in that it retained Neuro's status as a demon, which took away from the whole "Alternate Universe" feeling. Then again, I doubt there's any human character that could properly retain Neuro's traits. I hope to see you write more for this fandom.

-Fixceise
irule505 chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
yay! I liked that, it was a thoroughly enjoyable story all around! I really liked this chapter, it was nice; a good chapter to end with. it was a good break from all the melancholy chapters before it _ thanks for the great story :)