Reviews for Change of Heart
Nicki2000 chapter 7 . 2/1
O-M-G that was AMAZING! You have to hurry and update ...I don't know if your in writers block but looking a lovey dovey things help or some times seeing an anime with a theme similar to yours help, too.

But Wat Ever you do PLEASE do it fast... I NEED to know what happens next and how will Yuuki feel about all this
AHHHHHHHHHHH i'm so excited. ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
FINISH THIS!
TwistedNoir chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Really liked this chapter, Kaname seems almost tender towards Zero.
Wonder how brining Yuki back will shake things up
MyBlueEyes chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Uhm.. Are you still going to update this story?
Because it is really awesome. I like how you explain every detail, it really gets me into the story. So I hope you update, but it has been awhile...

Please at least tell if there are going to be more updates or not! D
I hope to see an update soon ;) Bye bye
Icy eyed Angel chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
please update soon! It's really good!
kaorisu chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Hey, I love this story. To be honest, I originally thought that this story was a one shot (laughs sheepishly). But know that I've read the remaining chapters as well as re-reading the first, i can see that it's more (obviously). Anyways, I love what you've done so far nd I am waiting with baited breath to see what happens next. Please update ASAP.
PhantomAvenger chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
Oh how I wish you would update! I'm very interested as to what Yuuki will say when she comes back.
ShadowFax100 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
AWESOME
KyouyaxCloud chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
update soon
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
KYA! I LOVE THIS!

THIS IS THE BEST VAMPIRE KNIGHT FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ!

ITS SO HOT,SEXY,ADORABLE, AND TOTALLY CUTE!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ishala8 chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
This is a seriously amazing fic. While I have read other similar ones, this one tops them all, hands down. It has absolutedly everything one would look for in a fic and is written perfectly! I love it!
SonamySistah96 chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
This was THE best lemon throughout the story so far! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update! My survival depends on it! lol
Linnt chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
Kaname x Zero forever!

what else can i say beside the word, HOT!

can't wait for the next update. i hope your still planning on completing this fic, it'll be a waste to just stop and give up.
magz21 chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
oh boy. holy behjeezy. that was hot. "big eyes wanting more, feeling totally aroused" gawd I want more.
idreamer23 chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
this story was great! im trying to go on fanfiction more often and this was a good story to start out with for the day. if that makes sense...anyway~ i think that u should wright more to this! i was so happy reading it i was crying of joy! it was the first lemon in a very long time that was acualy really good to me! it would make me sad if u didnt wright anymore! not that u have to care but...yea

KANAMExZERO!