Reviews for You and Me and One Spotlight
lulabelljane chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
Ok, first off...sorry for not responding to the last few chapters...but I have been reading and I loved them all.

Yay Michael is gone...and double yay cause it shouldn't be too long before we get our Leyton...right?
m3MRyz chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
Oh, poor Peyton. She really has the worst luck but hopefully with the Leyton that I see coming she'll get her happy ending. I have to say I was point on point with Brooke saying that Haley was in the wrong. Oh and then there's the revelation of it being V-Day and both Lucas and Peyton get all awkward. Now you've left me hanging but I can't wait for the next chapter to see them talk and just open up to each other again.
jamyj30 chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
great update, loved it, love their connection, loved that quote at the end also, cant wait for more, update soon
godsandmonsters chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
Great Chapter! Im so annoyed by Hayley and Brooke's fight lol They should stay out of it! AH its driving me crazy, I want Leyton together, but I understand Lucas needs to wait.

Update soon :D

your a great writer.

and the dream scene was great, I thought it was real and I was like "Oh my gosh! How did this happen!" lol
notashamedtobe chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
Never liked her, after Tuesday she's my homegirl for life! Loved the chapter by the way!
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
the date was sweet. i dont know why peyton is upset but im guessing it';s the whole mess lp are in right now. ud soon. lucas was so caring it was adorable
simplyme7196 chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
I'm glad that he's making a point to be there for her, before he tries for a relationship. How much of a jerk is Michael for breaking up with Peyton on Valentine's Day? She just needs to get over him and focus on her needs. Great chapter, UDS!
Anberlin chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
Im glad that there is not a huge confrontation with Michael and Lucas as it would have seemed somewhat repetitive

Update Soon
MJ LoneStar chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
Amazing chapter. It looks like everything finally caught up with Peyton and she just became overwhelmed. She's been through so much and you did an excellent job of displaying her emotions. I hope Lucas can just be there for her and comfort her. Update soon!
LVRofTristan chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
Awesome update!

I hope Peyton will let Lucas into her heart again...

Keep up the great writing!
luke-n-peyton chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
Great story, I love it. And about the episode, I pretty much loved her when she put the whole comet thing together and ran out of the church. Go Lindsey!

And please update soon!
Jessica chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
I loved it. Update soon.
Fatima chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
OMG WOW I LOVE THIS STORY AND MAN IS LUKE AN ASS IN SEASON 5 SO WAS PEYT BUT I STILL LOVE HER IT WAS FUNNY TO SEE THE BAD SIDE OF PEYTON LOL ANYWHO GREAT STORY CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE HOPEFULLY YOU WON'T WAIT TO LONG
alwayslovingyou chapter 17 . 3/20/2008
Hehe, wonder where are they going to go...Loved the dream. And yes, Lindsey is right, lets just hope that Mark doesn't have something in his smart head that could make Lucas fall for someone else, or even, once again, for Brooke. Can't wait for the next update! love&peace
CarolineNotCarolyn chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
Amazing, as always. I had to read it several times before I felt that I could review it. This was incredibly poignant and moving, and just so damn good. From beginning to end, you wrote a beautiful chapter.

The Jamie/Peyton interaction was perfect, and both Luke and Jamie watching her sleep...priceless. I loved the line about Jamie being a mini-Nathan, and how even he was part of the Peyton and Lucas fanclub.

The Haley/Brooke fight was so great. You really captured both of them, and I loved how they each defended the people they care about. The question that Haley asked-so true, by the way-will probably be addressed on the show, and I hope that Brooke is able to react with the kind of calm and poise that you showed her having. This was such a great scene, and really necessary.

The ending scene was wonderful. Just a perfect moment. Can't wait to read about the dinner.

Again, an amazing read. Keep up the excellent work!
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »