Reviews for You and Me and One Spotlight
Chelsie chapter 22 . 6/25/2008
First of all, WOW! I loved this story so much, you had me up till all hours reading, just couldnt look away.

I loved so many things about it, so many things I wish the show would take a page out of your book so to speak and do, haha. I completely loved that fact that Peyton very much had her voice in this story, it was like in a way she damaded respect when she was being treated poorly, definately a great thing, she cops alot that girl so im glad she had fight in this. I also loved the fact that Peyton and Jamie were so close, it kind of bugs me a bit that you dont see them interact much in the show, its usually just Jamie and Brooke, like it was with baby Angie, I thought that was disappointing because of the fact she was so good with Jake's baby, Jenny you know, she would be good at mothering but it just didnt seem like they gave her a chance. I loved the fact that all the Scott boys felt protective of her, that was super cute!

and the Chis/Peyton hook up made me smile, it was surprisingly sweet. Totally loved the ending, it was beautiful and I loved Karen's letter to Lucas, and the Peyton drawer concept. God I just loved everything, it was amazing from start to finish. :)

LPTLA - cant wait for season 6!
rosieloves23 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
oh great first chapter! i hope it's jake or someone equally good for peyton to make a record and that pushes lucas to fight for peyton- love it!
yaba chapter 22 . 6/11/2008
OMG This is such an amazing story, you have absolutely no friggin clue, well except for the amount of reviews, holey moses :) This was wonderful. I'm really glad I stumbled upon it, because you are an amazing writer and you utilize everything at your disposal to make a love story read so effortlessly and emotionally. I enjoyed the mix of secondary characters like nathan, haley, brooke, and surprisingly keller. I loved how you reaffirmed the pathan friendship, which in my opnion is one of the most underrated but beautiful aspects of one tree hill. additionally, i like how realistic the story was and how it wasn't filled with too much sappiness so it seemed real. I love Leyton when its well written and this was definitely an example.

CellarDoor821 chapter 22 . 6/3/2008
awe good story! I wished Season five turned out this way.
SSnelling chapter 22 . 6/1/2008
Is this story done or are you going to continue? I really hope you don't stop.
bek chapter 4 . 5/12/2008 ! i love this story its absoloutly amazing ! :)
mthorne13 chapter 22 . 5/7/2008
That was such a beautiful ending to a perfect story. This season has done nothing but frustrate me, and reading your fics gives me hope for Leyton. So thank you!
troyellaforeva23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
love it
godsandmonsters chapter 22 . 5/5/2008
I'm so glad you finished it out. I've been following since Chapter one. Your an amazing writer, and I sincerely mean that. It was a pleasure reading this, and I love every minute of this story :) You even got me liking Peyton and CHRIS for a second, and I'm a die-hard Leytoner, so your AWESOME. haha. :D
GGashleighOTH chapter 22 . 5/4/2008
aw so amazing and such a great ending. It's so bittersweet that it's over. I really loved this and can't wait to read more from you. You are an amazing writer! Also you pick the best songs for chapters! :D
spotsunshine chapter 22 . 5/4/2008
omg loved it!

you should write more LEYTON stories :) lolol

great job.
Soul-Full-Eyes chapter 22 . 4/29/2008
aw omg what a fantastic ending i loved it

it couldn't have ended better it was heartbreaking and sweet at the same time i felt thou as if i was in this chap lol

words can't even express on how i felt reading this lol anyways thank you for sharing your talent with us it was an honor reading this story can't wait for more_

P.S. love you too
anonymous chapter 22 . 4/29/2008
LP Forever chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
Words can't even describe how much I loved this last chapter and the entire story. Your writing is amazing and I'm always blown away with every update. This chapter had it all. Peyton finally read Lucas' second book about her, she found the infamous Peyton drawer which contained such a sweet letter from Karen and we got our LP loving. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Please you have to write another story. We are in desperate need since there's been no indication of LP on the show!
Lostand1TreeHillfan chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
This has been an amazing story. I love it so much! This definetly goes down in my books as a top fav! Cant wait to read more by you! :P
552 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »