Reviews for You and Me and One Spotlight
rosieloves23 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
oh great first chapter! i hope it's jake or someone equally good for peyton to make a record and that pushes lucas to fight for peyton- love it!
yaba chapter 22 . 6/11/2008
OMG This is such an amazing story, you have absolutely no friggin clue, well except for the amount of reviews, holey moses :) This was wonderful. I'm really glad I stumbled upon it, because you are an amazing writer and you utilize everything at your disposal to make a love story read so effortlessly and emotionally. I enjoyed the mix of secondary characters like nathan, haley, brooke, and surprisingly keller. I loved how you reaffirmed the pathan friendship, which in my opnion is one of the most underrated but beautiful aspects of one tree hill. additionally, i like how realistic the story was and how it wasn't filled with too much sappiness so it seemed real. I love Leyton when its well written and this was definitely an example.

Kudos,

Yana
CellarDoor821 chapter 22 . 6/3/2008
awe good story! I wished Season five turned out this way.
SSnelling chapter 22 . 6/1/2008
Is this story done or are you going to continue? I really hope you don't stop.
bek chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
oh...my...god ! i love this story its absoloutly amazing ! :)
mthorne13 chapter 22 . 5/7/2008
That was such a beautiful ending to a perfect story. This season has done nothing but frustrate me, and reading your fics gives me hope for Leyton. So thank you!
troyellaforeva23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
love it
godsandmonsters chapter 22 . 5/5/2008
I'm so glad you finished it out. I've been following since Chapter one. Your an amazing writer, and I sincerely mean that. It was a pleasure reading this, and I love every minute of this story :) You even got me liking Peyton and CHRIS for a second, and I'm a die-hard Leytoner, so your AWESOME. haha. :D
GGashleighOTH chapter 22 . 5/4/2008
aw so amazing and such a great ending. It's so bittersweet that it's over. I really loved this and can't wait to read more from you. You are an amazing writer! Also you pick the best songs for chapters! :D
spotsunshine chapter 22 . 5/4/2008
omg loved it!

you should write more LEYTON stories :) lolol

great job.
Soul-Full-Eyes chapter 22 . 4/29/2008
aw omg what a fantastic ending i loved it

it couldn't have ended better it was heartbreaking and sweet at the same time i felt thou as if i was in this chap lol

words can't even express on how i felt reading this lol anyways thank you for sharing your talent with us it was an honor reading this story can't wait for more_

P.S. love you too
anonymous chapter 22 . 4/29/2008
aaw
LP Forever chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
Words can't even describe how much I loved this last chapter and the entire story. Your writing is amazing and I'm always blown away with every update. This chapter had it all. Peyton finally read Lucas' second book about her, she found the infamous Peyton drawer which contained such a sweet letter from Karen and we got our LP loving. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Please you have to write another story. We are in desperate need since there's been no indication of LP on the show!
Lostand1TreeHillfan chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
This has been an amazing story. I love it so much! This definetly goes down in my books as a top fav! Cant wait to read more by you! :P
othstewy chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
An amazing read from start to finish! Definitely one of my favourite stories. Every update was sensational and you write LP to perfection. I thought it was great that Peyton was given the opportunity to read Lucas' latest book. I'm glad Peyton found the drawer and the letter Karen wrote was very touching and made for a great moment. It was such an incredible closing chapter so thank you for all the hard work!. I just hope we get to see another story by you soon.
551 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »