Reviews for You and Me and One Spotlight
Avschick33 chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
I loved it. It was so beautiful. I'm sad this is over! You have such a knack for writing LP. I wish the show followed this story rather than the mess it is right now. I look forward to reading more from you in the future! Great job!
kateg123 chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
This was the most beautiful thing I have ever read, I have tears in my eyes (and I don't cry easily) and I am just in awe of the amount of emotion you managed to pour into this chapter.

Seriously, you deserve the crazy amount of reviews you've gotten because you are seriously talented.

kateg123 chapter 20 . 4/28/2008
"“I’m in your arms aren’t I?” she asked with a coy smirk; one that nearly sent Lucas over the edge.

“Yeah you are”, he whispered as he pulled her closer.

And he wanted her to be there forever."

OMG *melts*

kateg123 chapter 19 . 4/28/2008
"“You’ve got the Scott gene in you.”

Nathan raised a brow. “So, he’ll either get married when he’s a junior in high school or get caught up in a love triangle? Nice to know I have something to look forward to”, Nathan mumbled with a smirk."

Pahaha that cracked me up! Loving the Leyton moments, you are such a talented writer and I commend the fact that you are managing to find enough songs that just fit perfectly with your story!

kateg123 chapter 17 . 4/28/2008
I love Michael *sighs happily*

And Brooke is seriously awesome in this series (and in your fic)

kateg123 chapter 16 . 4/28/2008
Omg Brooke ROCKED in this chapter! It annoyed me so much when everyone was like 'Peyton said NO' and they wouldn't freaking understand she didn't say NO she said SOMEDAY! Agh lol sorry.

I did JUST watch that episode so I'm still stressing from it.

Great chapter

kateg123 chapter 15 . 4/28/2008
I love Hallelujah - you have awesome taste in music.

Also I like how you are making Nathan and Peyton such good friends they seem good together.

kateg123 chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
I KNOW! OMg I was SO happy when Haley said that! Not that it changed much lol.

Anyho excellent chapter, who is this mystery man? I shall find out now...*runs off*

MJ LoneStar chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
One of the best stories I've read. It was unbelievable from start to finish. This last chapter was written so beautifully and made for a perfect close. You are an amzing writer and have perfected the art of writing Lucas and Peyton. Thank you very much for such a wonderful story! I hope you never stop writing.
kateg123 chapter 12 . 4/28/2008
Definitely WAY better than crazy Carrie- jeez she was annoying. Anyway that scene was SO cute and I LOVED how you interspersed it with lines from his book.

ThisIsRealThisIsMe chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
That was SO amazing! Best leyton story I've ever read :) Fabulous job!
kateg123 chapter 11 . 4/28/2008

Awesome chapter, way to set them up! Lol - Leyton babysitting...hmm this should be interesting.

And the whole Carrie/Chris thing is interesting, they seem kinda cute together.

xoMelanie chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
Aww! I loved this story and I'm so

sad that it's over. You did an amazing

job writing it!
kateg123 chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
"We can get drunk and make fun of her big head and that stupid eye thing he does”, he smirked."

Haha I laughed for a long time at that. Your Chris Keller gets more awesome each chapter.

Oh and I totally agree with you about Haley - she's just being all stuck up and annoying this season!

kateg123 chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
Ohmygosh this chapter was hilarious I am loving your Chris Keller - it seems like he's changed a lot.

Ok so I live in England and the new series hasn't even STARTED here yet so I spent the whole weekend watching it on various websites and OMG it's sososososo good!

And of course, being the horribly obsessed Leyton fan I am I made my way over to this glorious website and clicked on the first decent sounding Leyton fic I could find

And aren't I glad I did? Because so far this has been pretty damn awesome.

And there are lots more chapters to read! *rubs hands together in glee*

551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »