Reviews for You and Me and One Spotlight
DiddyKongOTH chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
oh you got me interested cant wait for the nexted chapter !
watchxxthexsky chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
so, sorry if this review comes twice - my computer is acting funny.

okay, i am SO thrilled that you are starting a season 5 fic - and at that, one that looks like it will be amazing. but you know i love your stories and writing, so how couldn't it be amazing?

love love love that lucas knows he will be dreaming about peyton. :) of course he will.

and lindsay, i'm really getting sick of her, she's so annoying. but i know LP are meant to be and will overcome any hurdles in their way.

i'm hoping the mystery man is chris keller? but maybe it's jake? hmm, i hope it's the keller! lol.

can't wait for more! :)
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
i loved the Luc-ass part. i usually love luc-ass lol but this season he's being a jerk with what he said to p last week.

i really hate linds! she's so... annoying! im guessing its jake at the end? whoever it is i hope they make luke really jealous! i love that he only ever got jealous over peyton lol
m3MRyz chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Okay I know it's going to be two options Jake or Chris, but PLEASE let it be Chris, I am a Chris/Peyton fan and there just aren't enough fics with them. I love Leyton, but a little C/P action couldn't hurt could it?
patto85 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
i'm really hoping for jake because that would piss lucas off more than chris! the fact that peyton and jake were in love will add to his jealously. i can't believe thathe is going to avoid peyton. i mean come on. how childish is that. i think that lindsey needs to go and i hope it is soon. please update again soon.
Sparks6 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I'm really hoping the guy is Chris.

I hate Jake

Love this story though, can't wait for the next update!
foreverlove23 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I'm guessing the mystery man is Jake...
Ali chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I think all of your stories are amazing, and this one has started out no differently! I cant wait to read the rest of it, keep up the awesome work :)
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Oh yay a new story! I love all your others - and this one looks like it's going to be amazing too!
Anberlin chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Hahaha It is either two people Jake or Chris...most likely Chris...but Ill let you show me that...anyways good start looks interesting...the season is kind of frustrating to watch, and there is so much LP tension its amazing, but im sure ull make it good

Update Soon
othstewy chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Great start. I'm looking forward to this one and really liking the season 5 concept. Can't wait to see what lies ahead. Update soon!
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37