Reviews for You and Me and One Spotlight
MonkiNikki chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
WOW - that was a wonderful story! And the ending was perfect! Great job! :)
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
that was a great story, i love how it ended with the letter from karen.
saf chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
really amzing last chapter! i loved it, it was written beautifully!

can't wait to read a new story from you! x
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
awe that was so sweet. brilliant ending! lp are hot, lol. Loved the peyton drawer at the end
Itz193 chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
This is a really really good ending! I love the part were Luke's mom wrote a letter for him. It was sweet..Thank you for this story!
lulabelljane chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
I have to say that this chapter was WELL WORTH the wait! The way you showed the emotions that they both felt was so beautiful! And I gotta tell you...the scene of them finally being together after all those years...that was hot yet very tastefully romantic...just yummy! LOL!

I have to say this story is going down as one of my favorite OTH stories here! Great job!
watchxxthexsky chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
It's hard to even know where to begin on this last chapter of this story I have absolutely fallen in love with. This is the best thing I think you've ever written, and I am so sad to see that it's over, but so amazed at what you have done.

The thing with the rain throughout the whole story was fantastic. Absolutely loved it.

I loved the BP and NP friendship scenes, they were so heartwarming. And that Brooke made Peyton go read his second book, I was so excited.

The letter from Karen and the passage from his book repeated made me heart swell. I was crying at the end, seriously.

I LOVE that you ended it with them making love, it was so damn hot. You wrote it perfectly, beautifully.

I'm sad to see this go, but I hope there's so much more from you in the future. Thank you for giving us this beautiful story.
alwayslovingyou chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
A perefct ending for an amazing story...
beautyintheagron chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
amazing story! You did an amazing job, I'm actually sad it's over.

Write another one! :-P
AdzLovesLeyton chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
i loved the whole chapter and especially loved the ending with the peyton draw!
briseis72 chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
FINALLY, they're finally together, I was becoming crazy waiting for that

Unbelievable chapter! I loved it, so intense and emotionnal

BRAVO
Anberlin chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
Congrats on finishing ur story it was really good and compelling...hope 2 see more from u in the future
Stunna21 chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
great chapter and update soon.
alaricnomad chapter 22 . 4/28/2008
Just for the record, this was wonderfully written. The best fic regarding S5 I have stumbled across.
pslova92 chapter 21 . 4/15/2008