Reviews for Just Shut Up
Vermillion Lies chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Well, I'm glad to hear no cows were harmed, I was getting worried there. And yes, I think my brain has indeed exploded, in a very pleasant way. I won't miss it much anyway.

The goth in the corner gets many hugs, for he is /awesome./ I'm kind of sad he's dead. Um, yeah, sorry if this review sounds spastic, I'm still laughing quietly to myself.
DreamSenshi chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I now claim you as my new God and sacrifice a cow in your honour. (I know it's supposed to be a goat but cows are so much easier to find and more nutritious too). I loved the stuttering, the taunting and the whole jack-assery that occurred here. OH! and Leon's brain-derailment problem he was having was simply hilarious. The poor cows and knitting sheep.

One mistake that I spotted though: "their shoulder-lingth brown hair" should be shoulder-length. :D

Enjoy the cow.
Little Pearl chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
XD

It was hilarious and I loved it!

Especially the crack parts xP
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This is AMAZING
DMFAZINA chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
"Hello matthew. this is god" LMFAO! this story was out of this world i loved it! omg!

keep up the good work!
Rike-sama chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This is... complete, and utter crack.

...I like it! o I mean, it pretty much had everything - insane run-on sentences, plenty of gay jokes, general hilarity and a tiny sprinkling of yaoi. What more does a story need to make my day?

Now, my favourite part would probably be everyone's reactions to Squall's string of Very Bad Words. I especially loved the bit about Toby and his parents. It reminds me of something I'd write (only when I write in German, though). XP Oh, and I adored the goth, and how he died in the end when God called him. And then there was those cows. God, how I loved those cows. XD

In fact, I love practically EVERYTHING about this story. It makes me very, very giddy inside. XD

Hilarious.

-Rike
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
That was so fucked up. I'll meet you at the chapel at six.

No- really. Awesome. I LOVE your Cloud. And with Leon and the-bbzrghth. That was my brain kthanxbai.
me myself and i chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
...what?
LastTrojanNight chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Absolutely. hilarious. I still can’t breathe properly*sputter choke* XD

Loved the little departures into sideline bizzareness. The freedom lusting coffee killed me, as did the goth of course, and Leon's progression through labeling the state of his day, among many, many other moments. Brilliant!D
Lovely Mocochang.Com chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That is by far the funniest thing I've read in a while.

"Word"

Haha

Good work there XD

~Ksara
xD chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
OMG I love this story. So random and funny.

I especially love the parts with the goth kid. LOL.
Psychostick-MCRchik chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Omg...best story ever. O

lmao.
Tobirion chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
...woah. That was very weird...but hilarious! I loved how the goth was just like, "word." lol.

Leon's brain train sure took a beating, huh? Yep...

There should be more homoerotic phones made. ha ha, funny!

XD
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
*laughing my ass off* This was great! Complete and utter crack!