Reviews for Field Research
Cisely chapter 4 . 1/21
Wow that was great! Gaara is quite the character, isn't he? He's definitely something else lol. Him and Sakura make a good pair, I'd say. A scary, but good pair!
Sada Pazaki chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
I was SO happy to see there was more than one chapter to this. Now I'm wishing there was more than four lol loved reading this!
Moonstone Muse chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Still oh so adorable!
JeslynBoo chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
{cackling} OH, I can't stop! My kid wants to know what's so funny. I love your sense of humor! Ah... {happy sigh}
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
This was hilarious hahaha you should continue
Iris chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
X'D AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! This story is so godsdamn hilarious it kills me every time I read it :DDDDDD ah man, this "field research" thing is so cool... *wipes away tear*

More specifically, I really like this entirely new - rather crackish - take on Gaara's personality, not to mention that they both find violence a major turn-on and thus wrestling and teasing is appropriate. My absolute favourite moments are when Sakura's got 'im pinned and is giving him butterfly kisses and he's going nuts - 'cos it is SO. NICE. To see the guy lose his shizen while the girl holds the reins - and when he comments "almost happily" about liking 'em all for such a ridiculous, amusing reason ;D
Iris chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
asfdghjfklroLFVINENBSAPLIHngfdjskzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Yeah so, um, that happened. I'm going to leave now before I figure out how to crawl through my computer screen into this story. Bye!
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
Congrats on your wedding!

Lee and naruto are such cockblockers. Ohmigod it's hilarious.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Oh my oh my. Lee and naruto really killed the mood, silly boys.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Gaara is out of his mind. Kakashi is to blame for reading this in front of impressionable children. My goodness.
rageoffire chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I know this is an older story, but I just stumbled upon it and I have to say it is probably one of the most amusing stories I have read. And I have read alot! Lol...oh I couldn't not stop chuckling throughout it...thankfully no one else was at home to think me insane ha ha.
This Username Is Classified chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Haha nice!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
This. Was. Hilarious XD
queenfirst chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
i think i'm gonna die of laughter
XxZombie.LoverxX chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Ok, I have to say that I love this story...or not story but you get it, right? I just recently got into this pairing and this was one of the first fanfics I've read, and ITS THE BEST! please write more.