Reviews for Field Research
rageoffire chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I know this is an older story, but I just stumbled upon it and I have to say it is probably one of the most amusing stories I have read. And I have read alot! Lol...oh I couldn't not stop chuckling throughout it...thankfully no one else was at home to think me insane ha ha.
LookOverHere chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Haha nice!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
This. Was. Hilarious XD
queenfirst chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
i think i'm gonna die of laughter
XxZombie.LoverxX chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Ok, I have to say that I love this story...or not story but you get it, right? I just recently got into this pairing and this was one of the first fanfics I've read, and ITS THE BEST! please write more.
Freak-With-Issues chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Such a cute and funny story, I love it!
Killer-San chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
"Make me!" Gaara roared back, and gleefully—sandily—launched himself back into the fray.

Yep, best scene in this chapter...

Don't mind me just raiding all of your stories and reading them.
eftela chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
You got married? Really? Wow. Congratulations! I hope you have a long, happy, fun-filled, peaceful, and smexy days - years - with your beloved. Congrats again.
- Even though this was posted like how many years back and I only read it now. Hope the two of you are still together and are growing more fond of each other. Have lots of love.

Cheers.
SakiXX1 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
This is amusing! I wonder if Ino finds out about this? I can't believe Lee, Naruto and Gaara used a perverted book as a guide for romancing a girl. I can't stop laughing as I read this piece!
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
...Cute...-ish?
K...I sorta liked it so I add to favorites just for u
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
This is one of my favorites. A lemon would have topped it off. But still, totally one of my favorites.
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I'm in love with this already. On to the next!
Jay chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
WOW, I love gaara and i think you did a wonderful job keeping him in character and not making him OOC. I also love how it start a "question" haha great job keep up the awesome wirting XD
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Hahaha, this is the best/cutest crack I've ever read, really. Lee and Naruto are just plain HILARIOUS, and the GaaSaku moments are perfectly flufftastic as usual - GREAT JOB!
Tokki Angelz chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
This fic is so cute and funny x3

I fell in love with this ship because of you

Im now going to go through all your GaaSaku fics yaaay