Reviews for Field Research
meshou storm chapter 4 . 11/25/2017
So many fangirl screams right now:)
jacpin2002 chapter 4 . 11/1/2017
LOL! This was great. I need a sequel where Gaasaku have kids and end up destroying the world just as Naruto and Lee predicted.
jacpin2002 chapter 3 . 11/1/2017
LOL. Naruto and Lee are gonna start cock-blocking!
jacpin2002 chapter 2 . 11/1/2017
LOL. Gaasaku is giving me life with this chapter. Glad Gaara told them to save themselves.
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
This is hilarious! I like the way Gaasaku court each other. LOL!
Cisely chapter 4 . 1/21/2017
Wow that was great! Gaara is quite the character, isn't he? He's definitely something else lol. Him and Sakura make a good pair, I'd say. A scary, but good pair!
Sada Pazaki chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
I was SO happy to see there was more than one chapter to this. Now I'm wishing there was more than four lol loved reading this!
Moonstone Muse chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Still oh so adorable!
JeslynBoo chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
{cackling} OH, I can't stop! My kid wants to know what's so funny. I love your sense of humor! Ah... {happy sigh}
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
This was hilarious hahaha you should continue
Iris chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
X'D AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! This story is so godsdamn hilarious it kills me every time I read it :DDDDDD ah man, this "field research" thing is so cool... *wipes away tear*

More specifically, I really like this entirely new - rather crackish - take on Gaara's personality, not to mention that they both find violence a major turn-on and thus wrestling and teasing is appropriate. My absolute favourite moments are when Sakura's got 'im pinned and is giving him butterfly kisses and he's going nuts - 'cos it is SO. NICE. To see the guy lose his shizen while the girl holds the reins - and when he comments "almost happily" about liking 'em all for such a ridiculous, amusing reason ;D
Iris chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
asfdghjfklroLFVINENBSAPLIHngfdjskzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Yeah so, um, that happened. I'm going to leave now before I figure out how to crawl through my computer screen into this story. Bye!
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
Congrats on your wedding!

Lee and naruto are such cockblockers. Ohmigod it's hilarious.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Oh my oh my. Lee and naruto really killed the mood, silly boys.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Gaara is out of his mind. Kakashi is to blame for reading this in front of impressionable children. My goodness.