Reviews for Boyfriend
afsheen.ahmad.37 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
lol love it sooooo kwl amazing
Tuskface chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I really like this. Team Edward forever! (although I'm more of an Edward/Taylor...)

Not quite 'funny', but definitely highly creative.

~TUSKFACE
brittbaby chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
lol love it!
vrose93 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
"No way! No way!

I think you need a human"

Love it! Yet again!
6 minutes chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
lol this is really good
No Fear No Life chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
LMAO SO FUNNY

my fav part is

He’s like so whatever

And probably a bed-wetter

I think you should dump the parasite now

And he knows that’s what I’m thinking ‘bout

lmaoo so funnyy you should put t on youtube
awillowdeeplyscarred chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
classy ;) loved it
PinkHyacinth chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Oh my gosh this is awesome! But I kinda feel bad for Jakey, though I am in the EdwardXBella team! Whoo! Go Vampires!
Shakespeare Freakazoid chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
THIS IS AWSOME! I will never be able to hear Girlfriend again without singing these lirics instead. GREAT JOB!
LossOfWords chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
WOOT!
edwardcullenissosexy chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
ok i had a funny thought while reading this... what if jake was actually thinking about this song in his head!(while edward was near) that would be SO funny. i think he would get more than just one weird look on that one! lol sorry for bothering you, justthought i d share my thoughts
vAMPLIFIED chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Still looking through your songfics, you're hilarious, I love you! xD Omg, i had this exact same I dea the first, actually fifth really, song I heard Girlfriend on the radio, except without changing the lyrics, and I thought of Mike popping up at the end, P Gummi bears to you!

~Tori
storm2424 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
oh my!

the wolves part was hilarious!
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was so funny! The "No way! No way! I think you need a human" part cracked me up so hard! Keep writing!
bellandjacob chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
LOL. This is fantastic. It's funny because i actually condidered writing a Girlfriend adaption for Jacob. But you already did! hehe. oh well it was really good.