Reviews for Logical Impossibility
angel-kamui chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
Such a cool story! X letting himself be taken by the virus just for Zero's love. To hell with humans, it was pure love there between them. Quoting Labyrinth, aww! I've always loved that movie.
metalon chapter 8 . 7/16/2008
Hey, this is an awesome story, high quality stuff. I don't ever see much MMX5 fanfiction, but I certainly wish I did. I'm not really a supporter of XZero couplings, but it wasn't really heavy enough here to truly be all that sickening. It's MMX5 fanfiction, which is the main reason I read it all. There's just not ENOUGH! Good story, awesome. Hoorah for the death of billions of humans!

All the reploid problems are now solved.
UndeadHarlot chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
I went absolutely fangirl when you put that line from Labyrinth in there. X3
Aethelhild chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
I'm afraid I haven't played the game, or even read anything about it other than your fics. I started reading your Megaman fics after I realized that you were unlikely to write anymore YuGiOh for a while and the summaries looked interesting. Your oneshots in particular contained enough backgroond material for me to understand and enjoy them. But then who doesn't enjoy long, complex, fluff with a plot.
Gimp666 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Oh... Keep going! I love me some X/Zero.
Imbri of the Moon chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
techno-babble makes my head spin (I'm a polisci person, I make computers 'splode) but I like how this is going. And I like how you write your X and Zero- like they they've known each other a long time. (which they have.