Reviews for Logical Impossibility
metalon chapter 8 . 7/16/2008
Hey, this is an awesome story, high quality stuff. I don't ever see much MMX5 fanfiction, but I certainly wish I did. I'm not really a supporter of XZero couplings, but it wasn't really heavy enough here to truly be all that sickening. It's MMX5 fanfiction, which is the main reason I read it all. There's just not ENOUGH! Good story, awesome. Hoorah for the death of billions of humans!

All the reploid problems are now solved.
UndeadHarlot chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
I went absolutely fangirl when you put that line from Labyrinth in there. X3
Aethelhild chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
I'm afraid I haven't played the game, or even read anything about it other than your fics. I started reading your Megaman fics after I realized that you were unlikely to write anymore YuGiOh for a while and the summaries looked interesting. Your oneshots in particular contained enough backgroond material for me to understand and enjoy them. But then who doesn't enjoy long, complex, fluff with a plot.
Gimp666 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Oh... Keep going! I love me some X/Zero.
Imbri of the Moon chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
techno-babble makes my head spin (I'm a polisci person, I make computers 'splode) but I like how this is going. And I like how you write your X and Zero- like they they've known each other a long time. (which they have.