Reviews for Twin Souls
You'llAlwaysBeMyDarin chapter 42 . 9/12/2014
Omg...this is heaven. This chapter...is just fracking amazing...I just wow okay? This made me tear up a little, shun told jyuushirou that he loved him and wow this was defiantly way I needed. Thank you for creating this fic, it's a masterpiece!
Nikalee39173 chapter 42 . 7/24/2014
OMG the story was so epic! Their isn't many fan fiction that I like but I fell in love with this story. It is perfect!
Aria6 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Woo, this is a powerful story! I wonder why I never found it before? But then, I just got into Shunsui/Juushiro... although I like them with Starrk too. XD I'm terrible.
laptop chapter 42 . 6/23/2014
Hi! Your story is really wonderful. It has been a pleasure to be able to read and follow this to the end. This is one the best, and detailed fic about the Bleach universe that I have ever seen. Thank you for writing this.

You mentioned about writing about their bankai. I hope you will since I'd love to read more of your work, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. :)
SoulMore chapter 42 . 6/16/2014
FAN!
BeyondMyReach chapter 42 . 6/16/2014
This is everything: beautiful, touching, wonderful and so much more. I love how you told Shunsui and Jyuushiro's story and how you made them each unique and perfect just the way they are. There's so much stuff I love about this story, among them the plot and how the Academy students played a part in it, the Academy itself, it students and the creativity of your story. You managed to showcase each characters (OC and canon's) personality while keeping the plot going on steadily and I think that's brilliant. Love how you ended the story with their love relationship resolved as well.
In the end, thank you for writing. I really hope you would start another story soon, because I would absolutely follow it.
MerryKitten chapter 42 . 6/16/2014
Beautiful! Simply beautiful. And Shun is so wonderfully adorable with his difficulty of admitting he loves Juu, and Juu of course knows and patiently waits for him to say it. They're a perfect match. With or without sexual attraction. Friends, brothers, lovers. Two souls that shine brighter together.

Thank you!
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 42 . 6/16/2014
OMG this was so lovely.
CrimsonOwl08 chapter 42 . 6/16/2014
That chapter! Shah you just pulled my heart strings so hard they almost broke! An amazing ending to an amazing story! Thank you!
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 41 . 6/14/2014
What a way to end... I'm sad this is coming to a close, but greatly respect you nonetheless. I adored your description of spring... so vivid, so absorbing. I hope you will continue writing about these two. You've created too large of a universe to just stop... and all of your OCs that blend so well have to have stories of their own. Your voice can't just cease to speak... I'm going to creep on your profile and author alert you, now...
MerryKitten chapter 41 . 6/14/2014
Six years! That's amazingly long time to keep the suspense alive and kicking. I know I will miss Twin Souls. But even good things have to end someday. Thanks to you and Incandescens for the very fine adventure! And I'll be waiting to read about Shun's great plan :D
You'llAlwaysBeMyDarin chapter 41 . 6/14/2014
I wasn't expecting this to be the end...I'm sad;-; and really disappointed, this was my favorite story...
Quercus chapter 41 . 6/13/2014
Thank you so much for your hard work over the years. I stopped reading bleach a bit ago, but I've never been able to leave behind the world as explored by talented writers like you. You've taken these characters and given them a whole new depth and subtlety. I wish I had something more constructive to say, but again, THANK YOU! Looking forward to the epilogue, too.
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 41 . 6/13/2014
Ahhh - I was glad to see this. As always, with your writing, I'm glad to read the end but sorry as well to be leaving the version of Soul Society you created.
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 41 . 6/13/2014
*blows a kiss* - Bye bye, Twin Souls, and thanks for all the fish!
-T.K.