Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
aGnamZer0 chapter 11 . 2/19
It's strange that Harry is so fascinated by Fleur. I don't think it is love. He himself admitted sometimes this fascination was for Tonks. And to be honest, I don't like it. She's just a liability, a weakness to make use of.

This time I suppose she really will follow him. Sigh...

By the way, I doubt you care at this point in time, but last chapter I meant to tell you and forgot:
"Dans ici" should have been "Par ici" and "Oui, it is, mon cherié" should have been "Oui, it is, ma chérie".
aGnamZer0 chapter 10 . 2/19
Harry sure lives his life to the fullest, full of adventures, of combats, challenges and death.
aGnamZer0 chapter 9 . 2/18
This blood scares me. What does Saturna intends to do with it? That's cause for concern.

Another question would be 'who is she'? It almost looks like she saw the fall of Atlantis herself. Did she?
aGnamZer0 chapter 8 . 2/18
I'm relieved he didn't betray the trust of Dumbledore as much as I feared he would.

Now Dumbledore would no doubt simmer hours on end to understand how Harry could have changed so much in a few weeks and how he could have acquired so much knowledge. At first, he will probably think that he always was thus and duped him but then he will acnkowledge he couldn't have fooled him that much, the bursts of angers, his fears and his emotions at large always were much too pure and sincere to be a lie.

I look forward to his return at Hogwarts.
aGnamZer0 chapter 7 . 2/18
I had understimated the power Harry can wield. Last chapter "I've been forged through enough chaos and destruction to have been tempered unbreakable by the fires of war. I've magic in my arsenal that could tear down cities, reduce forests to ash, mountains to rubble, and – if I feel like going out in a blaze of glory – I can channel enough power through my body to melt a continent…" and now "I think I'm more of an offensive, spell-slinging type of guy. You know… spears of chaotic energy, blasts of untameable fury, a fiery rain of death – cool, powerful magic like that," though for the second one, I believe it was more of a figure of speech.

Usually I don't like Dumbledore, but somehow I think I already like him in this one. I mean if Harry was able to forgive him, why shouldn't I? And he so obviously mourn it that I can't get into myself to detest the old man. After all, he does really believe he does the good thing, not getting into the debate of all the horrors that have been commited in the name what is right and justice.
aGnamZer0 chapter 6 . 2/18
Okay, I was proved wrong again – for the second time in a row. But well, I'm actually content to be wrong, so no complaining here.

I wonder what are the duties of those corpses. Guardians of Atlantis? Enemies of Atlantis maybe?
aGnamZer0 chapter 5 . 2/18
I expected it, but I must admit I don't fancy the idea of Fleur following Harry around. I'm kinda selfish I know, but I don't want anyone but Harry to get the treasures of Atlantis. And while I was wrong two chapters ago, if Fleur follows him at Atlantis, I fear she will get the same Time Loop ability than him. I'd prefer if he went solitary. Still, that's just a personal preference, nowhere near enough to make me stop reading.
aGnamZer0 chapter 4 . 2/18
Glad to see my assumption last chapter was wrong.
aGnamZer0 chapter 3 . 2/18
Okay, I suppose Fleur will somehow go back in time with Harry, and I must admit I don't particularly like the idea. We'll see.
aGnamZer0 chapter 2 . 2/18
Certainly not disappointed. I'm more and more sure this fic will awesome!
aGnamZer0 chapter 1 . 2/18
It was a beautiful chapter. Usually I don't read first person fics. Usually, they're badly written. But sometimes, there are exceptions, sometimes there are sublimes works written in that form, and when you encounter one thus, you can almost always be sure it will be a monster.

I expect a lot from this fic.
i luved the scene with tonks and harry! so cute!
Pog
Sommerlund chapter 17 . 1/28
“Ladies, please”... haha that had me laughing out loud for a full minute.
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 3 . 1/21