Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
Nitin Ambati chapter 3 . 12/16
This twist was seen in the light novel Absolute Choice. Anyone if u have time, read the light novel its good. And nice twist author.
Here is a new harry/fleur story
There is a new harry fleur story that is promising it's called The Half-blood romantic.. there are only 6 chapters so far and some 67k words..

Give it a try maybe you will like it and leave a revew it might motivate the author to get the next chapter out faster :)
Hey there is a new harry fleur story that is promising it's called The Half-blood romantic.. there are only 6 chapters so far and some 67k words..

Book Nerd Tim chapter 31 . 11/26
Holy fucking shit that was magnificent. Good shit!
proftheories chapter 27 . 11/13
I have a question on the timing in the Land of the Fae and Forget vice Atlantis. When Harry first steps through the portal he thinks about what has been 15mins for him but will have been but a few seconds in Atlantis. however, then when he's walking down the stairs he says it'll be months before Fleur sees him again, which seems at odds to the timeline flow originally established.
The Four Eyes chapter 31 . 10/17
what do I even say to this story
holy wow
I have so many QUESTIONS
I'd best get started on that continuation to answer them, but something I'm curious about is, in any of the iterations, did Harry ever say "f'ck it" and helped Voldemort destroy the world? Or is that something he just wouldn't do? Or is that something *Voldemort* just wouldn't do?
The Four Eyes chapter 29 . 10/17
e
The Four Eyes chapter 16 . 10/15
"Fucking necromancy. Inferi, the soulless, zombies, Hufflepuffs, the undead - call them what you will"
...
wait, HUFFLEPUFFS?
Mister Bombadil chapter 31 . 9/23
Very fun story. It's a little bit unusual for a crazy-Harry story to have a plot and an end.

Hope the sequel has that character development you mentioned!
Shury-ken chapter 1 . 9/22
Story's amazing, dude!
Mint mate
Michaelkoc1 chapter 31 . 9/3
Where to start.. Well first of all this was a very interesting and entertaining story. The new types of magic and new characters you created are excellent! Truly excellent. Each new character felt original and organic to the story. Your version of Harry was great! I loved the insanity, very entertaining.
But then we come to the story itself which was absolutely mental.
Some of the plot, character reactions, events and other things like that made no sense and where done purely for dramatic effect and to be honest that took away from the story quite a bit for me. It just felt like you were trying to make the story as insane as possible.
But thats always going to happen when time is a main part of the story, there were alot of contradictions and as i said things that just didnt make sense. But they did make for an iinteresting read. Great battle scenes and your world building was superb! Definitely one of the best i have read on FF so far.
Now lets give the sequel a go!
DaSalvatore chapter 6 . 9/1
This is one of those stories where I greatly enjoy the events happening but struggle to get past the prose.

Much like my reaction to the Lord of the Rings, this story won't be favourited even if I do end up finishing it. The way you write Harry's thoughts and the sharp stream of consciousness sections turn me off. My problem with a writing style like this is that once the reader has got past the first pages/chapters, it gets repetitive and/or distracts from the plot itself.

I will be attempting to finish this because I -do- want to know what happens. The world and Harry interest me a lot, I simply don't know if I can ignore the style to the point of enjoying the events.
kolgrim88 chapter 2 . 8/28
Im liking the writing, it's almost refreshing after the thrash i just wasted half a day reading.
RoryThePotato chapter 2 . 8/10
You can find them with ancient Janus, under the lost Latium eaves.
Right?

Janus is the Roman God of beginnings, gates, transitions, time, duality, doorways, passages, and endings. He is usually depicted as having two faces, since he looks to the future and to the past.

And Latium is the region of central western Italy in which the city of Rome was founded and grew to be the capital city of the Roman Empire.

Right?