Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
The Shadows Mistress chapter 31 . 6/21
Brilliant story looking forward to the next series
The Shadows Mistress chapter 5 . 6/21
brilliant story
lol yikes chapter 4 . 6/18
u can rly tell this was written by a white man
Guest 714 chapter 1 . 6/15
Oh my god, this is so good. I love how you do this beginning and the play with Pandora's box.
The first line is just awesome.
T D'Amaze chapter 8 . 6/8
Very interesting story. It holds my attention even if I end up skipping all of the excerpts. One thing I'm questioning from this chapter is the reason for time traveling this chapter. There's no precursor to actually needing to do it. He had to go back because he had already went. There's no reason why that chain started. You have an effect without a cause.

I'd like to imagine you had a reason, and I'm sure Harry's extra bit with dumbledore will have an effect on his current timeline, but as I said, no cause.

Anyway, I'll continue reading. It is interesting
FyreDrakon chapter 13 . 6/1
The plural of paradox is actually paradoxes, due to Latin conventions of pluralization.
renextronex chapter 1 . 6/1
the chapter makes little sense, yet it has something that makes you want to read more
Gabilian chapter 31 . 4/29
Not that I care for myself, but this story really should be rated M. No way is this T rated stuff. You really should change the rating. Some people for whatever reason don't want to read M stories, and this story most certainly is (language, extreme violence, torture, sex, etc.). Also, some parents may not want their 13 year olds to read stories like this until they are a bit older.

I did read the entire story, and to be honest, it's not my cup of tea. Still, I appreciate the effort you put into it. It was good enough that I finished it, but I'm afraid I won't be starting on the sequel. I think you have talent, and good luck with your future literary endeavors. G.
Great story!
tanithlipsky chapter 31 . 4/5
very good
...Fck the power of love friendship, and fck it harder when it trancends space and time.
Antaxocide chapter 15 . 2/28
Breathtaking
kauthreader chapter 20 . 2/27
YaY, you included matrim in herelove it
Phillies2 chapter 31 . 1/27
This was a really unique Fic and I loved every second of it, I can only guess what is to come, but I guess Harry is King of Atlantis. Thanks for writing this amazing Fic!
Phillies2 chapter 30 . 1/27
I wondered if Atlantis would somehow come back, this story just gets better and better
3,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »