Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
artfully chapter 6 . 7/16
at the end of the chapter I guot "It was 06:79 and ninety-nine seconds." anything wrong with that?
2678024 chapter 20 . 7/7
When reading a completed work, I don't often review before finishing... but I am making an exception for this story.

The pacing of this story is unique, as the weave of past and future events knits together to a decidedly different rhythm.

The character development is not pushed too fast as the author adequately captures emotion, context, indecision, and impulse-without compromising the characters personas to build thematic content, or a soap box.

The thematic content itself is varried, originally textured, and often entirely new (at least to me). The author also does a good job building the thematic content, by adding context and debth piece-by-piece in a way that enhances the storytelling (instead of detracting from it).

So far, this story is shaping up to break into my top 5 HP fanfics. And the author has earned enough credibility for me to make a trip to Amazon to check out their original work.
aarabdht chapter 7 . 6/7
Are you secretly Rick Riordan? The plot and narrative are very similar.
nikprosta chapter 8 . 6/7
Amazing, just amazing!

I love this, can't even call it a fanfiction!
5HAD0W chapter 31 . 6/4
This is fantastic writing! You definitely bring something new to .
Draugrim chapter 5 . 6/3
This is the 2nd story of yours I've read and the 2nd time I've spotted sneaky mad world lyrics. Well done.
Senseo chapter 31 . 6/1
At first I didn't want to read this story. The beginning with Gringotts seemed just too fairy tale-like with a lot of no-meaning nonsense words. But then I decided to continue reading and found this beautiful, insane, hilarious, heartaching/warming, magnificently written story. One of the best fanfics I have read out of... hundreds? Damn man, a good job to you. Gonna read the sequel now. Thanks!
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 1 . 5/26
did you just use the lyrics to Iris from the Goo Goo dolls in your story? - awesome. XD
stylo1 chapter 4 . 5/2
its like the rambling of a drunk
Marshmallowmann chapter 31 . 4/16
good story. i dont really understand the ending but i guess i gotta check the sequel
megacharizat chapter 3 . 4/13
...he died? and so soon?
Tomiya Shiro chapter 3 . 4/6
Wow. I just LOVE how dark, cynical - damn! - Harry is. Just, great job with the rambling narration. I love it.
Reader chapter 31 . 4/5
Hey, Thanks for the story. It was pretty impressive and unique. At times maybe too much but congratulations on one awesome fic!
Corwyn chapter 31 . 2/20
Thank you very much for sharing this story with us.
renextronex chapter 8 . 2/2
"Time is not a river, time is is an ocean cough in a storm" nice prince of persia reference, I suspected this fic had some inspiration from the game
3,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »