Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
lunalovesbroadway chapter 2 . 9/15
Omg. I'm not one for first person POV and I've avoided this story for that reason but this interaction with Tonks has me craving for more. Cant wait to read the rest!
shawndwn chapter 31 . 9/10
wow just , absolute fuckin wow !, this and the seats gas been a whirlwind of twists and turns of sorrow, hope happiness, madness anything else
one of the best fanfics I've ever read , thanks for this wonderful read.
Maleon chapter 14 . 9/8
You said the scent of white roses came off Fleur at the start of their dinner date, but I thought Fleur was strawberries and Tonks was white roses. Love the story though, even if it is too much action.
i'm disappointed that harry couldn't go back to an earlier time and save sirius too, he's my favourite character.
DoctorTardis8337 chapter 9 . 8/29
not even halfway through and I am already becoming introspective I love it
nikprosta chapter 28 . 8/24
How this is not one of if not the most favorited fanfictions on this page I have trouble understanding.
13torches chapter 7 . 8/24
I wonder is Harry could beat Tom if he fell to his level. Using all the Dark magic he knew all at once.
13torches chapter 6 . 8/23
What the heck are these things? I look forward to an explanation.
13torches chapter 5 . 8/23
Holy cow. That was unexpected.
13torches chapter 4 . 8/22
Suspense! It is killing me!
13torches chapter 3 . 8/22
AH HA! The plot thickens!
13torches chapter 2 . 8/22
Harry! The nerve of that boy!
13torches chapter 1 . 8/22
It always hurts at a new beginning.
This is the most pretentious bucket of shit I've ever read. "I miss the strawberries". Fuck you.
artfully chapter 6 . 7/16
at the end of the chapter I guot "It was 06:79 and ninety-nine seconds." anything wrong with that?
3,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »