Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
iChaos chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
I just luv a good paradox every now and then.
iChaos chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
There he goes again, taking the whole world on his shoulders, feigning humility but secretly (perhaps even unconsciously) screaming for attention and desperately yearning for help that he will never allow himself to ask for.

Harry should look up Darth Vader one of these days, and form a support group for passive aggressive wannabe dark lords & drama queens the world over.
iChaos chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
That is one of the saddest things things I have ever read.
iChaos chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
To defy mortal fate and rally against eternity itself must be to worst sort of folly.

Or, if you prefer, we are all just farts in the wind...
iChaos chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
It seems as if the entire problem is that Harry is more than a little to full of himself, and far too deluded about his supposed power over time itself.

A wise man once said: "Time is an illusion, winding back through time." I think that about sums up the paradox pretty well, if you can just stand on your head and squint really hard while you work it out.
iChaos chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
This is like Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider, Percy Jackson and Doctor Who all rolled into one big cosmic clusterfvck. With a side a irony. I swear, if anybody winds up wearing a T-shirt that proclaims "Harry shot first!" I might just laugh myself to tears.
iChaos chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
This is completely fascinating, even though I still have no idea what the heck is really going on.
iChaos chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
I have no clue what it really going on here, and that appeals to me.

What is fanfic good for anyway, if not to be even more imaginative than the original?
iChaos chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
OK, four chapters in and this is already mind-bending. I think I like it.
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Iam so confused?
Aedesius chapter 31 . 3/24/2014
Fleur getting pregnant after Harry was bitten by Fenrir, three rose petals striking Fleur, Chronos saying he is from Harry's future, Saturnia apparently caring for Harry in some way, and I've somehow got it in my head that Chronos and Saturnia are siblings... Can werewolves spread lycanthropy when untransformed? Could three flower petals for Fleur mean she's pregnant with twins? Could Chronos and Saturnia be their children? :O
B. A. Ware chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
I should have reviewed all of the chapters I read till now, I know. My only excuse is that there is a certain amount of awesomeness that won't stand interruption, and demands to be followed by another portion of te same. You've reached it, congratulations. You can openly feel cursed by it.

Seriously, though, I love this story. It's exceptionally well written - even when I look at each sentence on it's own, saying nothing about the whole - and also contains elements of the things I love.

The Beatles. Time travel. A hero that just can't allow himself to be a good guy. And, last but not least, Stephen King.

I've read the Dark Tower series - save for the latest one that came out after I thought the story was over, don't really know how to feel about that - and enjoyed it immensely. I don't know if it's intentional, at this point I think it hast to be, but I love to see how all those elements from those series found their way into your story.

An epic quest that seems to be completely insane. A lone hero walking his path, losing companions, gaining friends, always pushing forward. A gunslinger - spellslinger in this case, I guess - with half a hand missing. An old and ruined world on brink of destruction, slowly falling apart, that holds all the secrets of the universe. A dark spire with unimaginable evil lurking inside...

It's not just that they are here, but I can't stop being amazed at how well they add to the craziness of Harry's life. How much they make me realise just what kind of path he had covered so far.

Once again, my heartfelt congratulations on creating such an impossible story, a constellation of all those little pieces that make it to be so remarkable.

Honestly, from the moment I started reading the first chapter, a huge fan of your work.
Diving right into the fray.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
his obsession is rather stupid, he knows that its gonna go bad and yet is sticking to a damn schedule...
dyslecksec chapter 23 . 3/12/2014
This story has stuck in my mind as one of the most truly epic Harry Potter stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Unfortunately, I have not been able to finish reading it (unless you count skipping to and reading the last chapter) because of two questions, and their answers, that bring me to a halt every time I consider finishing it. I could never even finish this chapter.

What exactly is the point of reading a story about a wizard, when almost all of his enemies are immune to his magic?

If Harry has not thus far been able to defeat a Voldemort with fifty years of experience while he himself has a thousand, what hope does he have now at the last when the odds against him are even greater than before?
onlytoask chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
This seems really interesting. I'm curious to see if it's Tonks or Fleur he's with.
2,957 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »