Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
Sparkysbro chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Dear Lord. That was like a monologue. I seriously want to memorize it and go perform it in a park. Hold on a moment, I need to re-read this chapter a couple of times.
3dot chapter 31 . 1/22/2014
Your story entranced me from the start. I remember going to sleep thing, this branches out amazingly. I really hope you can put up an equivalently crazy ending :P.
Kittencat3 chapter 31 . 1/21/2014
Dense, powerful, mad and incredible.
Artjr chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
I kinda feel like Harry screwed himself over by NOT taking the damn sword that would work. I take it he has forgotten about the "orc mares" that cancelled his ability to use magic in the hotel. I can't help but think...what a smart dumbass.
Artjr chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Will he actually be getting a travel partner or will he just keep going at it bull headedly?
Alexja2013 chapter 31 . 1/14/2014
... Did not need the image that last authors note gave me. Other than that, WOW THIS STORY IS AMAZING
Alexja2013 chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
Jeez harry is more fucked up then I thought
Alexja2013 chapter 24 . 1/13/2014
What?! But there are 7 more chapters... WTF.
Alexja2013 chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Good lord this is amazing.
Hawklan chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
ahh good Harry survied this time :)
Alexja2013 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Whaaaaaat
Alexja2013 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Interesting opening chapter, kind if similar to Blackened Dawn by Solaerius (PJO Archive). Looking forward to reading the rest
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
your story is terrible, i mean seriously it plays out like a disney channel teen show, i am done reading it as of chapter 6, it was that terrible, i mean fucking horrible. god i bet most of the people reading this still listen to the jonas brothers
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
you need to write more clearly, you're jumping around like a retard on crack
Lady Leaena chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
This is freaking awesome! I'm so excited for this Fanfiction. Like I'm rarely ever Excited for them. I'm sometime intrigued by them and want to read more. But never- Never have I ever been this excited to read one. :) Great chapter by the way. I love your writing style and voice. It feels like an action/thriller and it has a perfect mixture of excitment and intrigue. Keep it up! :)
2,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »