Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
Cwhit930 chapter 31 . 5/8/2020
Wow this is a completely different time travel fic. The crazy Harry with so many different situations coming at him, the multiple worlds travelled, the ass kicking he does and gets non stop. Enjoyed the weaved in humor to break up the serious time. Truly unique story and can’t wait to start the sequel. Thanks for the share.
Sypho Dias chapter 11 . 4/16/2020
Ok... this guy is a complete idiot! Wtf is wrong with him! Chronos clearly explained what he was! Why the cant he use his brain to understand anything! Fucking moron! He didn't even take the damn sword!
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 31 . 4/12/2020
What an incredibly well written story. One of the best I've ever read. I can't actually decide if I enjoyed the story or not, but I definitely couldn't put it down. Stayed up more than 24 hours with my eyes glued to my computer screen reading it. It's unlike anything I've come across, and certainly worthy of attention. Thank you for the wonderful journey, I shall be reading the sequel next.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2020
So far, the best introduction i've ever read. I will be reading this for hours t'il i've devoured it..

THanks in advance
Cwhit930 chapter 7 . 3/24/2020
Intriguing story so far. How do the italicized parts fit in, are they random thoughts, memories he is forgetting, or something else.
Cwhit930 chapter 4 . 3/21/2020
This is definitely different time travel story. Like finding something new.
SvenskaSkalman chapter 2 . 1/23/2020
Great twist
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 9 . 1/22/2020
"Cow grilled well-done"?

Sacrilege! Now you have him trying to *eat* that innocent, incinerated cow? The technical name for steak abused to the point of "well-done" is *plywood*.

Must have an impressive set of choppers!
UnlikelyPresence chapter 10 . 1/18/2020
The only thing I really understand that is happening here is that Harry is an arrogant prick who only cares about fame and fortune - however, for some strange reason unknown to me, I am compelled to continue reading this story, even though I have no clue what is happening.
UnlikelyPresence chapter 7 . 1/18/2020
I'm so confused.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2020
Is it just me or does this fanfic give a really creepy and disconcerting vibe?
JPugs chapter 31 . 1/11/2020
You’re insane. Maybe that’s why this fic is so good.
JPugs chapter 24 . 1/10/2020
I was drinking a Stella when I read this chapter lol
ThelittleKing chapter 31 . 1/1/2020
Definitely one of my favourite Harry Potter stories... I dropped this 3 times before I read past chapter 3 or 4 and damn, I regret doing that. This story is amazing. Truly one of the most badass and best stories I've ever read, including "normal" books.
ThelittleKing chapter 31 . 1/1/2020