Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
mutecebu chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
A decent start! Color me interested.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/17/2014
A very nice fic. Thanks!
iChaos chapter 31 . 4/14/2014
Awesome story. I do like a big finish, but two things bother me. Why did Harry destroy the ship and all of the plunder? OK, so he rebuilt Hogwarts with the mythril, but what about the books and whatever gold was left? Seems like those are resources he is going to need. Unless of course he doesn't, which segues neatly into y next question. Since he has apparently remembered "everything" now, how does that help him, and what does it have to do with this "sleeping god" business?

For the several chapters now, I had suspected that Saturnia was masquerading as Grace, but I also thought that she would also have had something to do with "Tessa" in the end. At this point I really don't know what to make of that character.

Chronos, on the other hand, is almost certainly some sort of alternate doppelganger of Harry himself that was intentionally created at some point along the line for reasons which remain a mystery. Now that they have "fused" back together though, I'm not sure why Harry does not appear to be aware of this.

Atlantis reappearing on Earth was probably the last thing I expected, but I would hardly dispute the possibility. What does seem highly improbable is the apparent re-incarnation of its inhabitants. That has just got to be all sorts of bad news.

Anyway, this was a great read. Thanks for posting it.
iChaos chapter 27 . 4/11/2014
That last line makes all kinds of sense to me. Harry Potter - a true mortal manifestation of the divine, its true repressed out of necessity perhaps... or is it something else?
iChaos chapter 26 . 4/11/2014
Worth it.

Totally worth it.

Every single time.
iChaos chapter 25 . 4/11/2014
Harry would make a great Yuuzhan Vong.
iChaos chapter 24 . 4/11/2014
Well, damn.
iChaos chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
Um, not to state the obvious question too bluntly, but how the heck did Voldemort fail to notice such an event? And why doesn't he (it?) have minions out & about exploring the city also?
iChaos chapter 22 . 4/11/2014
To be honest, Atlantis leaves a lot to be desired thus far. They just walked right into the place, and only had to bleed a little in the process. It can't be all bad, can it?
iChaos chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
Why do all these, um, fine young ladies want a sample of Harry's DNA so badly anyway?
iChaos chapter 19 . 4/10/2014
Suspense is a beautiful thing... except when it isn't.
iChaos chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
It is never just a kiss.

You know this.

As for Chronos, I say unlock the door for him and then thrown away the key. Let that dude deal with Voldemort.
iChaos chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
Harry v. Everybody?

Never tell me the odds...
iChaos chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
Tragedy? That much seems unavoidable at this point.
iChaos chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
Is there truly nobody on Harry's side? Is that the whole point?
2,972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »