Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
Amazing chapter I love the way you describe things it gives me clear image in my head
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I love your poetic writing and I just loved the interaction with lady time totally ruined the atmosphere (:
Leoncrazy59 chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
You know, I honestly don't like peggy-sue fanfictions where no matter the path taken, one gets similar results. I feel like that's done more than it needs to be, and is only done really well by the fanfic "Sissyphus". But so far, this is progressing nicely. Am interested to see what the next chapters hold.
LadyDrillKnight chapter 31 . 3/15/2015
Woo.
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
holes in the fabric of reality are rarely good news
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
its good to see that harry's routine was thrown for a loop
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
dang, things just keep getting more depressing...
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
dang, the future harry is running from is certainly depressing, heres hoping harry can escape his pandoran jar
Regis JN chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I do believe that the last line of this chapter was my favorite.
Redery chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
This is a pretty good story, definitely original. But what i don't get is how can he mess up so much if he's so powerful. He knows the future, holds way more power than he ever did and still loses to Voldy every single time? Unless you've beefed up your Voldy, that makes no sense.
KC chapter 31 . 2/18/2015
Thanks again for your hard work on this, Joe. It's an amazing story, a real thrill to read. I enjoyed the intensity and fast pace. And especially the creativity. There's nothing I respect more in a fanfic than a writer who can create his own believable world to push the boundaries of the canon and the characters, and in that regard, I'd put this alongside Jbern's Bungle in the Jungle as the best I've ever read.

In fact, I think you've done that so well that a lot of the time the JK Rowling world you've built upon got rather buried. So I'd say that, beyond the overarching fight-Voldemort-and-save-the-world theme, this is at least as much your story as a Harry Potter story. And I think that's great. Add in your crisp, clean and thought-provoking writing style, and I can easily see why you've become a published author.

Anyway, thanks again for an intense read. I'm entirely impressed.
Artemis chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
Loved this chapter. It ended in a way that makes me eager for the next one. Oh, and I laugh when Harry says "Growth spurt. January. Set your watch by it.", poor guy insecure about his height. Oh and, "The salmon was swimming in mushrooms...". Heh, "swimming"
Artemis chapter 9 . 2/16/2015
I loved this chapter, lots of twists and turns. I can't ever really tell whats going to happen next, and I like that :). Had me googling for french to english translations but thats ok :)
Okiro Benihime chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
To call this a fanfiction would be like calling a hurricane a zephyr. I can safely say you've blown the source material out of the water. And we're only 8 chapters in. I truly believe this may be the best Harry Potter fanfic on the site, and it definitely is the best time travel fic. You've taken the source material, and instead of tearing it to shreds and building anew, a mistake I see all too often, you've cultivated it into what it could've - and should have - been. Truly this story belongs among the greats. A woven masterpiece, suspenseful and mysterious, enthralling even. I can say hand on heart that this has rekindled my childhood love of Harry Potter. Kudos to you sir. If you're not a published author by now I'd be shocked.
Mistress of Potions chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
You may be one of the most demented fanfic writers on this site. Thank you.
3,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »