Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
PaperPandas chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Chronos fucking rocks, i love how you wrote him.

As usual, amazing update! Looking forward to the next
Bolo chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Dont forget about Tonks.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
While the bone-man seemed rather...unexciting in the fairy tale, in this chapter it emerges as a really well-thought out, and menacing, adversary. It like how it's unnaturalness was emphasized, as to re-enforce that whatever image our mind is getting, it's not clear enough to get around the scope of something outside our understanding. It's method of arrival reminded me of the War of the Worlds remake.

Interesting it looks at Fleur first. Very much so.

Nice little fight with the bone-man you have here. The explanation of why it was immune to dragon-fire was a nice touch. To be fair, Harry did use another spell against it, that had the effect of knocking it over. So, I guess it's not just fire that works.

It seems Atlantean ancient runes are very useful.

Harry's elimination method of the Bone-Man was fantastic.

This Chronos character seemed to rather come from left-field, but it does make sense in the larger tapestry of the story, it would seem. It does bother me, though, that Chronos seems to speak plainly, as in he isn't intent on deceiving Harry. He will help him when it lies with his interests. However, Chronos speaks of himself as the opposite, or aligned to Saturnia. If he seeks both his salvation and ruination, what possible goal could a being of Saturnia hope to favor from not helping Harry at all?

Interesting, Fleur coming along. Rather a logical decision, considering there have already been attempts on her life. One must question, though: Is Harry being coerced into bringing her? Wouldn't really matter, I don't think Fleur would willingly let him out of her sight anymore.

Great chapter, keep up the great work, you bastard!
emanon chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Excellent chapter. Great fight. Liked Chronos. Disappointed Harry was stupid enough to leave the sword on the ground. You know the French loser is going to steal it.
Amoral Philosopher chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Well, I'll keep to the main points this time. First off, you did a fantastic job creating a visualization for the battle with the bone-man. You also succeeded, at least with me, in bringing emotion through your writing. You answered a good deal of questions while at the same time creating just as many, if not more. One of the biggest things I liked was how you found the balance in making the chapter dramatic without crossing over into corny, very nice job there. I REALLY look forward to your next chapter. Please update at your earliest convenience.
Fibinaci chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
I love how even faced with the forces of hell, Harry had a moment to perv on Fleur in a wet sundress. Fleur herself was cool as well. She couldnt really help Harry, but she showed why, with her composure, she was a Champion.
ElectroCyborg chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Yeah you did good, now update!

I liked the "yes, yes" of chronos, reminded me of a few teachers I've had in the past. This chapter was lighter than your entire story in general, and now since Uni has started again, I need the dark, gruesome bloodiness that has constantly accompanied this story.

You've certainly set the scene for the story, the plot is thickening quickly and the way Harry stumbles along a predetermined path seemed worn out as a plot device, although now that the new forces of time create the air of mystery that keeps me reading.

Good Work and Keep it up!
Cjonwalrus chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Very nice, I love how this throughout this chapter you could tell Harry was always just on the point of insanity.

Keep up the good work,

Cjonbloodletter
The Psychotic Contemplator chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Incredible.
Caleb chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Epic. Totally Epic! The most epic fic I have ever read. Nothing compares in that regard. The writing is superb - you give just the right amount of detail, and make me feel like I was there more then anything I have ever read does. I lose sight of where, who, and what i am!

If there is justice anywhere you would win the lottery - make sure to buy a ticket!
Dumbledork chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
WOW! Absolutely brilliant. Who'll be the next enemy? Cthulhu?
Mugen23 chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Great chapter
TheWarden chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Awesome stuff, but dear god, even *I* can tell that he shouldn't leave the sword behind like that.
Nolaquen265 chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Wow. This is utterly astounding. I've never imagined the world of Harry Potter taken along a path like this, and your skill at weaving the words all together is incredible. I have to say, this is one of the best HP fics I've read, and it's the most original by far. Congratulations on possessing and using the ability to so skillfully ensare your readers.
Paultagoras chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
I LOVE how the story is developing... the pacing is AMAZING.
3,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »