Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
The Sin of Existance chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
Very engaging, new update soon please, I could hardly stand the wait this time.
Amoral Philosopher chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
Yes, I can easily say you did a great job. You held my intrest thoughout the whole chapter and left me wanting more. I really enjoyed the action scene and it was an interesting surprise with Saturnia. I am curious to see what happens next, and I look forward to seeing more of Fleur around Harry.

So...there's going to be a sequel? Wow, if the the first part is only going to take place during the summer, this is going to be a LONG story. I like that.

I do have a question though. Is Harry only capable of doing magic with his wand or can he do wandless magic? If he can do wandless magic, would it have been nulified also by the demons? Then further along these lines, the demons mentioned mortal magic being useless against them. Has Harry ever learned any other forms of magic during his past lives that would work against the demons? Maybe something he learned once before in Atlantis? I mean, he is supposedly the 'time warrior' and has mentioned knowing magic equal to an atomic bomb. I just thought he would know, or be capable, of non mortal, aka immortal, magic.

Anyways, great job and I look forward to your next update.
Dumbledork chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
Excellent chapter. But you must hate the poor boy. He'll probably end up as scarred as Mad Eye.
Fanfix chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
You did, indeed, do good. Somehow reminds me of a TombRaider/Indiana Jones/Harry Potter crossover. Quite the exciting fic you've made :P. Still, it's a bit slow-going sometimes, and we've been given few answers and lots of questions. I'm looking forward to your next chapter. :)

May The Words Be With You!

Tommy L.

aka

Fanfix
steve chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
you did good
PapaMidNite chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
OK great chapter, I feel like no questions were answered and I get the feeling that there won't be any answered for a while.

pm
en extase chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
Saturnia's... uh... quite the OC, lol.

You have a way with characterization. She needed Harry's blood, but stabbed him instead.

Liked the Harry/Fleur moment too.
lluvatar chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
you did good
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
I enjoy the first person musings of Harry with regards to the inherent damnation involving his time traveling pursuits. They provide nice transitions between scenes.

I stand corrected on the destination of the portkey :)

As usual, your descriptions of architecture are second to none, really providing a clear picture of a place that fan-fiction have never before encountered.

The creators of the illusions were certainly not kind in their defenses. Does extreme heat actually expel teeth from the gums? I had never heard that before. Effective imagery though.

I like this Rosetta Stone idea quite much.

Harry doesn't exactly know if the Tweedles know about his friends. Mentioning "the Metamorphagus" could be that hint they needed to track them down. Not too smart. Great action scene with them, though. I wonder if he did actually kill them, though. I've my doubts.

Saturnia actions were baffling, to say the least. She seemingly imbues the time-turner with the ability to go into the future. If anything, that's only going to help Harry. She stabs him, but not mortally, yet she could have gotten a measure of his blood with a far less devastating slash. She also lets him take the briefcase, which was the oddest of them all to me. It does seem that, at least for the moment, Harry will be free from the pursuits of "He who has taken interest".

Harry sending Fleur to a Muggle pharmacy would be an interesting scene, considering her probable bewilderment and confusion.

A most excellent chapter. I'm actually surprised this will take place in the course of a summer, considering how truly large the scope of this story seems to be. I'm curious to see what the U.S. possesses. Probably a map of sorts, but if the keys to Atlantis are so well hidden, I wonder how anyone but Harry could have found them.

I eagerly await the next chapter.
AiSard chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
one confusing shit of a fic _ i do like how its written though, frustrating as it is

and this looks like a perfect place for Harry to tell Fleur everything... well, perhaps not, not enough flair methinks, what with Harry never having told anyone in his travels through time.

love the fic, helluva confusing, update more and toodles )
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
Amazing story. Can't wait to read more of it!
FaeFolk chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
amazing chapter!
Sister of Death chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
absolutly thrilling story

great
GoldenPhoenix 12 chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
Absolutely Briliant. Can't wait to read more.
Lustre chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
looking great! Looking forward to more updates!
2,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »