Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
Shin Yagami chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
amazing story! Looking forward to more!
I Nightfox I chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
Joe. I love you. Beautiful characterization and flowing dialogue as usual, including elements from previous chapters to bring beautiful continuity. Harry's thoughts and actions are golden, without coming off as ostentatious or too much of a little boy. He's as the character should be - old and wise, knows enough to not make the same mistakes, but too young to care.

A story that leaves me wanting at every chapter, only to be more than satisfied when the next chapter comes out.
Fibinaci chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
Poor Harry, yet you managed what most authors dont, to give him some happiness for a moment and something to hope/wish for. Most stories just decend in angst-a-thons. Your Harry's sense of humor and Fleur's presence keep that at bay. I liked their almost flirting, she's still dealing the end of her thing with Bill and the attempt on her life and he has alot on his plate so they really cant put themselves out there too much but it was very sweet. Especially when she said she might be jealous of Hedwig, who is Harry's #1 girl.
e chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
very cool writing. feels like you are setting things up to be epic.
TenshiReike chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
Completely unpredictable. Thats the main drive of your story, the reader never knows what can happen the next moment...or maybe we can or maybe not. lol. The story is twisted in so manny riddles I cant help but read on. I do wonder when Tonks is gona get back into the picture, Im assuming its sometime after Atlantis, or maybe Tonks was an alternate to Fleur. Bah too much thinking on my part. Keep up the great work!
Amoral Philosopher chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
It was great to see another update from you again, good to hear you have more free time on your hands now.

Let me start off by saying that this chapter was truely magnificent. I don't know how you do it, but reading your chapters is like reading a beutiful work of poetry. The way you weave words together to form the most realistic immagery is truely breath-taking. I also love how connected your story is. Every little bit of information you reveal throughout the story is always built upon for something grander. I think by now, I can safely say that you are the best author I have ever seen on any fanfiction site and possibly any book I've read. If you ever do decide to write and publish an actual book, please post an A/N here to let everyone know. I personally would buy it no matter what it was about. Your writing is just that good.

Finaly, the only other thing I can say is that I greatly look forward to the next chapter. You always seem to leave me wanting more and trying to guess what comes next. Keep up the good work.
TomBlacK15 chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
That's a hell of a good cliff-hanger!
emanon chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
yeah, you did good. looking forward to some action and answers. if i can ask a favor...please don't kill hedwig. damn jkr to hell for that..
Little Lion chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
"Good" would be an understatement.

You always leave us craving for more.
Phoenix Antonia chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
amazing! i cant really think of any other words to describe this. you really are a genius. where and how do you even come up with this stuff? i hope to start writing my own stuff here in the near future, and i hope its half as good as what you've got. you just need to be careful to not get to caught up in the tiny details. dont get me wrong, the little things make the story that much more fantastic, but if you spend too much time on the first week of the tale, by the time you get six months into the story line, it will be hundred chapters long. i think that was the only flaw that i saw in the hero trilogy when you wrote that. just remember to pace yourself, because you definitely have a long haul ahead of you, and i would hate to see this fabulous story line go to waste. also, please be careful about reusing little details from your other works. i.e. - ethan rafe and the roses. they're wonderful ideas, but they can get confusing. also, i hope you dont get too caught up in the romance, i think it would be best if you kept the level of romance where it is, a sort of solitary harry story with just of touch of what could be thrown in. of course, these are just suggestions, feel free to disreguard them all. i'll love this story no matter what direction you take it. cant wait to find out what's gonna happen next. on the edge of my seat here!
icedragon925 chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
great fic.
Pynrieg chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
Joe, you always do good.
magiquill9 chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
yeah you did good. pretty damn funny too. harry cracks me up. hes gotten a touch arrogant. but it makes him endearing to me. great work.
Voldemorts-understudy chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
Very good chapter, especially towards the end. Update soon.

Fifteen-nearly-sixteen going on two hundred.
Van der Ay chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
Did you make that story up on your own?
3,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »