Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
timmy1022 chapter 9 . 5/11
This is verrrrrrrrry interesting. I like your writing style too, I can't really describe what it is about it but I can't speed read or skip paragraphs like most other books. Every sentence seems chockablock full of info.

I just about jizzed when I saw this thing is 282k words AND is marked complete. Brilliant stuff. I'll be reading your other works when I finish this.
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 4/29
that cigarette flicking reminded me of dat scene from K Project eps 1 when the main dude's getting chased in dat alley
delphinous chapter 20 . 4/18
i just want to say, as i read through this story, that your dumbledore is one of the most awesome, badass dumbledores i've ever read, which is so much fun
Thyuh chapter 5 . 4/16
I really love this story, thank you.
Trent Foley chapter 11 . 4/9
I, and many with me know of your appreciation for the works of Patrick Rothfuss. You have plagiarized him alot in this chapter, Joey. First the Chandrian-like stuff with someone overhearing the tale and sending goofball to destroy Petite Fleur. Secondly, you used the shamblemen. I lose all respect for you, Misery-Joe! I have reported this story from my account, and I urge others to do the same. Bye bye!
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 3/29
I know the story is already written. But I am wondering if I will find out why (apparently, since Voldie survived) the Horcruxes were never destroyed. Good start. He COULD have skipped wasting time with Tonks to do something else.
Rythulian124 chapter 31 . 3/26
Incredible, this story is absolutely incredible! I had read it before, about a year or two ago, but rereading it just impresses me all over again! I love this, so original and perfect! I spent the past two days reading it non-stop! Thanks so much for writing this!
Laz3rith chapter 31 . 3/23
Fucking awesome story,one of the best I've ever read
Lunaliceazreal chapter 7 . 3/19
The scene withe the old lady was very surreal I liked it!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 6 . 3/19
Now I really feel like drinking wine and smelling roses in the rain ((;
Lunaliceazreal chapter 5 . 3/19
That was intense
Lunaliceazreal chapter 4 . 3/19
Yaay I love fleur
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 3/19
Poor harry
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 3/19
Amazing chapter I love the way you describe things it gives me clear image in my head
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/19
I love your poetic writing and I just loved the interaction with lady time totally ruined the atmosphere (:
2,948 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »