Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
Phillies2 chapter 24 . 1/27
Well Harry's Plan sucked for the bank and the Library. If your in a port filled with the ships and have 5 ppl, why not fill 5 ships? Also they could have had all the knowledge first, the Library plan was the stupidest idea he has had in all 22 chapters, he could have still had the surprise factor not to mention he doesn't know what Chronos is going to do
Nadoxx chapter 31 . 12/24/2016
Just reread this again. enjoyed it as much the second time through as the first! I believe it is time to pick up some of your original work!
CodyJaaxs chapter 31 . 12/15/2016
Wow. Just wow. I have never had a story that has been pulling on my heart so hard, and so long as yours has. It is simply an amazing story, and i cant wait to read the sequel in the morning. Lol i ended up reading this all day today, and its a bit past 2 am right now. If this says anything about how much i truelly enjoyed your story, most books or fanfic cant keep me up past 12. So i thank you for this wonderful writing. Hope you have a great day!
TheChroniclerJon chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
I'm enjoying your story immensely. I can't wait to finish it and dig into the sequel, as well as your other works.
jcampbellohten chapter 31 . 12/3/2016
I like how you wove the catchphrases through the story and that made it so poignant when you changed one at the end, here.
jcampbellohten chapter 30 . 12/3/2016
I called it at some point that Grace was either Saturnia or Chronos, and when Fleur wrapped her arms protectively around her stomach I thought she was probably pregnant; I was wondering if the shards killed or did something else to the baby.
jcampbellohten chapter 27 . 12/2/2016
WELL, THEN.

So, that reveal happened.
jcampbellohten chapter 26 . 12/2/2016
I bet Chronos impersonated a Death Eater to give the Greyback advice and to be there on the roof. I liked the fights, liked the escapes, and really liked the sex. I eagerly move onward to the rest.
jcampbellohten chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
Oh, are the interjections from the "Harry" that is the conglomerate of the future-memories in present Harry's head?
The battle was epic; well done, there. I also liked the way Fleur stopped Harry. It's kind of clich├ęd, but you justified it well. Also, finally, Dumbledore arrives, but he's not going with them? And just how much did Harry explain in his letter?
zeps9001 chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
I like your fancy writing style and I like these kind of stories, but it doesn't work that well in Potter universe. If couple of random teenagers could muddle through the war and win, then a 'professional' would have no problem. That's why this site is filled with stories of powerful Harry going around whooping bad guy ass's.

If this Harry with so many advantages can't even stop a single random murder in the street for who knows how many times. And if asked why, he would say that the Old Gods are preventing changes from happening, is pretty pathetic.

I will continue reading, but I think this is not for me.
jcampbellohten chapter 15 . 11/30/2016
"Two people who had assumed the names of myth and legend." Oh! Is Chronos UltimateFuture!Harry and Saturnia a future Tonks?

My attention continues to be held raptly.
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
Okay, so Chronos was the one giving the mystery person. The interjections may still fit my theory, though.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
Sh!t's about to get fvcking. Epic.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
The one sending all these forces after Harry is himself from the future, isn't it? He's trying to stop his endless efforts because he's decided he'll never achieve his goal and wants to just die permanently already, or something. Whatever the reason, he's trying to stop his past self, and the italicized interjections are the future Harry's words.
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
Dumbledore being wise and much-knowing and powerful was enjoyable. I hope he has a role to play still in the future, working with Harry while having some knowledge of his situation.
3,077 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »