Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
sam.zweighaft chapter 7 . 10/8
Ethan rafe again. Harry Potter. Fuck me
sam.zweighaft chapter 6 . 10/8
I see the name Ethan rafe and I have a heart attack
sam.zweighaft chapter 3 . 10/8
What is hype may never die
sam.zweighaft chapter 2 . 10/8
What is hype may never die
Scabbers1957 chapter 31 . 9/23
Holy moly, this a bloody (pun intended) Awesome story, vèry, vèry well done.
I'll add this to my fave.

reddir chapter 6 . 9/20
An intense chapter. Makes me think of a really good James Bond story towards the end.

I'm impressed by your writing. I don't think it would be out of place in a professional published piece.
reddir chapter 5 . 9/20
I'm kinda stunned here. You write with a kind of power, really drew me in. You also seem to have a great deal of complexity in the background that you are revealing just a bit at a time.

I don't think it was rushed.

However, you've set up quite a bit here and the possibilities are immense - I look forward to seeing how you work things through in later chapters.
reddir chapter 3 . 9/19
Very surprised by this chapter, not at all what I was expecting. Curious what this story is really about now.
Almia chapter 1 . 9/15
MissNikita chapter 2 . 9/7
The summary really intrigued me, but unfortunately I cant stand the 1st pov and therefor will abandon this story and go check out your other stories, really wish I could manage to read 1st pov you didnt get 3000 reviews for no reason
GBTtown chapter 3 . 9/6
Is this 3 or 4 times I've read this story? Not sure but, I do love it so! The first couple of chapters just grab you if you are a fiction fan and a HP fan.
laserthrasher1 chapter 3 . 8/23
llamaninja7734 chapter 31 . 8/23
So, I've read this story several times now, and amongst the oceans of rubbish I have read over the years, this story still stands out as one of the best, and definitely as my favourite HP fanfiction.
I think what makes this story so great, other the the relatively unique plot and the avoidance of cliche, is how the story constantly delves into the psyche of Harry. So, while the other characters are a bit underdeveloped, it doesn't really have a negative effect on the story as a whole, as the small degree of flaw present in the underdevelopment pales in comparison to the amount of development put into Harry's character.
Anyway, this story is great. Kudos to you for your great work.
far too much melo drama for me
meh prologue