Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
Roger chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
After reading this last chapter, I realized what I like most about this fanfic is that it doesn't feel like fanfiction. I read from an earlier reviewer that the story felt too "eccentric", yet, that's the strongest aspect of this story. It is not your run of mill HP story that litter this website and seem to follow a set formula. This story takes chances, and from my perspective, it feels truly creative and thought out. The dealings with time, and the little nuances that you throw around have kept me as engrossed as the surprise factors of never knowing what is coming next. Good job, and I look forward to the next installment.
Fibinaci chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
Poor Albus not so much fun on the other side is it? being caught up in someone who only considered your feelings in passings plans? I like that he isnt "married" to being with either lady yet but would like some moments with at least one of them.
Donato chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
heya, great chapter, but kinda confused as to why the first Harry (chronologically...i think) had to go back in time to take the coin, was someone coming down between the hour that harry and the main stories harry and dumbledore and took the coin? or did he just wanna screw with...himself...or did he lose the coin in the future and come back to get it...i've confused myself ?_?
Dronzer chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Extremely well done with the right ampount of intrigue to keep the readers wanting more.

though there is the part in which harry is in extreme pain by using the time turner and u hinted of there being multiple harrys so that is a loose end
scaryisntit chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Well, it's epic, that's for sure. Whether it becomes 'too' epic remains to be seen, however I do find this a great change of pace from the regular HP Fanfic.

A helpful Dumbledore is a rarity on its own and you write him well. Hopefully he'll have another role to play later, as this Dumbledore is the kind I like after the overabundance of evil!Manipulative!Dumbledore that covers the majority of the fandom.

Harry's rather unhinged, but quite understandable with what he's going through. Interesting take on the Time Travel usage.

Can't wait for chapter nine.

scaryisntit
Margarite Isabelle chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
ahh, you amaze me, you know that, eh? such brilliantly original ideas you come up with. how do you do it, i wonder...? damn you, you've stolen all the good ones! he he he, anyways, i read the hero trilogy, thought it was friggin fantastic, and this may very well be even better. you mention that we'll be seeing some new and old faces comin up soon... so can i make a request? can we meet grindelwald? that would be so awesome! just curios, i suppose. not sure how you'd work him into the story. not like he's doing much sittin in the top of that tower at the end of deathly hallows, you should let him out for some fun! (just ignore the part where he's near death!) anyways, thats the only suggestion i can think of at the moment. keep up the good work! im dying here waiting for the next installment!

p.s. loved the mention of going into moria with gandalf, lol! you have such a wonderful way of incorporating all the best fantasy stories out there, cant wait for more references!

isy
Lithos715 chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Your grasp of suspense is magnificent. Harry's confusion and frustration as the events of the new time-line play out is palpable. Kudos.
Towrag chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
So far I absolutley love this story. I can't wait for more!

JTow
densetsunosannin chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Great. keep it up.
Ero-kun chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Hah! Nice way to kill a beast from Hell I like Harry/Dumbledore interaction in this chapter, it shows a little more about the knowlegde Headmaster poses. Absolutely fantastic.

Good luck.
Ralyn Longs chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Actually, I'm quitting reading here after all. The writing is good, mind you, very much so in fact, but still... It's too... eccentric, I suppose. It doesn't seem to go anywhere, has no purpose. The way I see it it's just Harry and his jumbled musings about time. There's no clear goal, no defined road. Originality is cool, creativity even more so, but I'm not an artistic reader. I like to know/understand what I'm reading. I like surprises -sure- but I also want to know what kind of fanfic I'm dealing with.

It's too foreign for me, this fic. Well written though, so by all means continue :)
AegisX-TAIL chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
I cahn't help but say this is a very good chap... and Harry finds himself a nice way to screw himself over, releasing a demon to fight himself... ) nice...

good chap... i'll see you when you update...

Adios for now...

AGX[TAIL]
PaperPandas chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Fantastic chapter, looking forwards to the next!
Ren Apple chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
I love. I love. I love it.
A-man chapter 8 . 3/29/2008