Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
condefender chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
gah! joe you steal to much of my life, I should be working calculus instead of wasting away at these fics. Bastard. Anyways too true and for once I am glad your laziness keeps you here writing for us.
Ankalagon chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
MoAR!
Nox chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
On the whole I like it.

Lotsa Fleur Win

Harry making moves in Fleur is even better. To be honest nothing stands out negatively.

All in all, did it make? Maybe yes, maybe no...
Fibinaci chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
I love how he has to worry about what he might be forgetting, keeps him humble(well less arrogant). I love his "officeboyfriend" act with Tonks. Ohh and you know Bill went straight to squeel to Dumbles.
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Excellent chapter. This story is really greatand very intriguing. I love mysteries. But your French is... well... you used some translating software, didn't you?
jon02 chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
great work
Nukenin chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
All right, now I'm d-d curious as to what and /why/ that time-rip demon thing is. The rest of the story is fairly intriguing as well. Definite props on a different take on the time-travel theme, as well as how well you manage the balance between mature Harry and teenage Harry and /still/ keep him in character. (Or at least he seems IC to me.) As for the next part - a conversation with Bill?
GoldenPhoenix 12 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
wonderfull fic. Its unusual to see fluer and Harry together and normally I wouldn't read that pairing, but after I read the hero trilogy and your post DH story, I just have to read this one. You truly are a wonderfull writter. You right an awesome harry, and although I've ne ver been a big fan of time travel fics I find myself reading yours. I do hope you plann on continuing writting long after the two fics you are currently working on are finished. Please update soon.
Rigal chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Great story!

Am so looking forward to the next chapter...

I can't imagine what's gonna happen next, which is so rare in fanfiction
Zev06 chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
My best guess for the next update...let me think. Oh! I know, odds are Harry withdrawls all his money, which is why the goblins dislike him, and then travels to another country, possibly Italy due to him already knowing the language, where he will work on making sure the ministry can not track his use of magic.

Now that my prediction for the next chapter is out of the way, I want to say that this is one of the more original Harry Potter stories I have ever read. You have taken a non original idea, such as time travel, and put a new original spin on it. I see this story as having a lot of potential. I don't usually read first person stories, but this one is really good. I don't know if you are using a beta or not, but I think you have done a fantastic job in regards to spelling and grammar. I greatly enjoy how natural your dialogue sounds and how it doesn't have that forced feel to it.

As for the pairing in this story, I am still ify on what it actually is. Is this a Harry/Tonks, Harry/Fleur, or a Harry/Tonks/Fleur pairing story? I don't have any objections against any of those options, I'm just curious. My best guess is that this is either a Harry/Fleur or a Harry/Tonks/Fleur story due to what the story is listed under. If I had to guess between the two, I would probably go with Harry/Fleur because it is rare to find a story where Harry is paired with more than one woman. I know from experience that multi pairing stories are very hard to write and manage to make the story still sound right. I look forward to finding out what you are going with.

Until next time, I eagerly wait your next update.
balian15 chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
good god man, very good fic. i thought after the hero trilogy u would fade into obscurity. but two excellent stories!

so yea,is this going to be an epic fic like the trilogy?

or this going to be the little skinny cousin
newdarkflog chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
I've enjoyed this fic so far, keep up the good work and update soon!
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
It is too early for me to make any judgments yet, however, I like everything so far.
David305 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Good one, Joe!

I look forward to more.

Peace & Love,

David
condefender chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Tis a good work Joe, I Want you to FINISH this story. As for an update time, I'd give you a week to update as you still have to Juggle All My Love To Long Ago, which is another story I would greatly like to see finished. keep up the amazing work.

BTW What the fuck are you wasting all this talent for anyway! Fucking get out there and write a novel that you can PUBLISH. Don't waste your talent on fan fiction, Write a badass novel on par with the Hero Trilogy and publish it, you lazy bastard.
3,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 212 219 220 221 222 223 .. Last Next »