Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
jmsdragn chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
ya cant wait for next chappie and how bout updating tmorrow
Sh0ddy chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
nice story so far :) I like the italic section ramblings or whatever they are.

good old Bon Jovi :)
Fibinaci chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Hehe a classic french beauty or the girl next door? Fleur or Tonks? Hard life Harry lives, aside from all the attempts on his life. I had flashback to my youth and Kermit was telling me that todays update was brought to us by the letter "D".
Ero-kun chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Luv this chapter. It's really good ;)
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Very interesting story. I liked it a lot. Can't wait for more. Harry/Fleur forever!
jon02 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
amazing fic keep up the great work up
Nox chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
This is awesome is truly unholy ways...

The more of this the better...
kubas89 chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
great fic
Fibinaci chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Something new? I'll believe it when I read it. and then I'll be happy.
all-powerful-oz chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
I agree wholeheartedly with what Andro (aka mazzarin) said.

You fucken rock, nao updatd!
en extase chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
A person could wank furiously for weeks on end without food, drink, or rest over this.
Starkiller Jedi Knight chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Sweet i like this story, it's pretty cool
Fred the Man chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
It's like Harry Potter meets Groundhog Day on Crack. Instead of Harry living the same day over and over again, he is living his life from the end of 5th year over and over again. It should be interesting to see how everything went wrong the first time, the nature of his relationships with Fleur and Tonks and how they develop, and who is was that was trying to messing Harry's deal with the Devil up, by stabbing Harry and Fleur at the end of Chapter 3. I'm intrigued, please continue.
Ahyanah chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
"just a dream within a nightmare". Have you had one of those? I think I had, though I can't recall the dream nor the nightmare.

"slain eternity" A. That's just way cool.

And no, I don't that love can transcend the bounds of time and space, but Harry can; so his love making can transcend the bounds of time and space. As for how volatile romance is...Yes, ppl do all kinds of wierd stuffs with newfound energy and unprecedent vigor and they mostly lain the blame on good romances. I don't quite get the last one though. Is "the best of our good intentions""do it for the greater good"? If the answer is Yes then my answer to the original question is "It depends on the circumstance":) And pls excuse me for my crap answers.
Ahyanah chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Hmm..Harry Potter and the Apocalyptic Remnants..to say that's intriguing will be a damned understatement. Is this Harry the extreme form of fanon Harry that is somewhat melodramatic and enjoys feeling guilty for all the wrongs in the world including Global Warming, or is he really causing the sky to turn black and making lightning crimson? That's really awesome imaginary BTW.
3,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 Next »