Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
TheDarkMan19 chapter 31 . 7/29
Not bad. I unlike many reviewers enjoyed the italicized bots, though I agree they had little relevance to the plot. I can clearly see the influences of many other writers, sometimes a little too well in earlier chapters. You're clearly a Stephen King reader. But this is fanfiction so the occasional stolen line is acceptable. an enjoyable and we'll written story overall. not sure I'll try the sequel yet but we shall see.
blooddynasty chapter 8 . 7/14
reading your fic gives me the same chronic headaches that Harry inexplicably suffers from
blooddynasty chapter 8 . 7/14
this fic might turn out to be OK but the pacing has been horribly shitty till now.
Herraidous chapter 2 . 7/4
Oh my god, just the story I was looking for! Dark, oh so dark, complicated, there'll be action...fucking awesome, I'm in!
IONICWAKE chapter 31 . 6/24
Dear god. I haven't had more then 12 hours of sleep since I started this fic. It's magnificent.
Noshio chapter 18 . 6/22
6- is this 3,000 reviews?
Noshio chapter 17 . 6/22
Noshio chapter 16 . 6/22
Noshio chapter 15 . 6/22
Noshio chapter 14 . 6/22
Noshio chapter 13 . 6/22
Simianpower chapter 11 . 6/10
Well, that's just a fun little chapter! :) Well done.
Simianpower chapter 8 . 5/18
Second read-through, still loving it. The beginning is a bit more rough than I remember, but I do love the random Pitch Black quote!
Merlinius chapter 7 . 5/17
Ah, good old Joe, possessing more knowledge about drinks than another man would about his mother. DRINK scotch, don't BURN it, Joe. Anyways, I'm waiting out for that shiny anthology.
qwsxedcrfv chapter 1 . 5/4
I'm seriously impressed as to how you wrote this, because I can't even understand most of it, to the point where my brain broke halfway through :P
3,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »