Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
Yaay I love fleur
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 3/19
Poor harry
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 3/19
Amazing chapter I love the way you describe things it gives me clear image in my head
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/19
I love your poetic writing and I just loved the interaction with lady time totally ruined the atmosphere (:
Leoncrazy59 chapter 2 . 3/15
You know, I honestly don't like peggy-sue fanfictions where no matter the path taken, one gets similar results. I feel like that's done more than it needs to be, and is only done really well by the fanfic "Sissyphus". But so far, this is progressing nicely. Am interested to see what the next chapters hold.
LadyDrillKnight chapter 31 . 3/15
Woo.
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 3/10
holes in the fabric of reality are rarely good news
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/10
its good to see that harry's routine was thrown for a loop
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/10
dang, things just keep getting more depressing...
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/10
dang, the future harry is running from is certainly depressing, heres hoping harry can escape his pandoran jar
Regis JN chapter 1 . 3/7
I do believe that the last line of this chapter was my favorite.
Redery chapter 7 . 3/2
This is a pretty good story, definitely original. But what i don't get is how can he mess up so much if he's so powerful. He knows the future, holds way more power than he ever did and still loses to Voldy every single time? Unless you've beefed up your Voldy, that makes no sense.
KC chapter 31 . 2/18
Thanks again for your hard work on this, Joe. It's an amazing story, a real thrill to read. I enjoyed the intensity and fast pace. And especially the creativity. There's nothing I respect more in a fanfic than a writer who can create his own believable world to push the boundaries of the canon and the characters, and in that regard, I'd put this alongside Jbern's Bungle in the Jungle as the best I've ever read.

In fact, I think you've done that so well that a lot of the time the JK Rowling world you've built upon got rather buried. So I'd say that, beyond the overarching fight-Voldemort-and-save-the-world theme, this is at least as much your story as a Harry Potter story. And I think that's great. Add in your crisp, clean and thought-provoking writing style, and I can easily see why you've become a published author.

Anyway, thanks again for an intense read. I'm entirely impressed.
Artemis chapter 10 . 2/16
Loved this chapter. It ended in a way that makes me eager for the next one. Oh, and I laugh when Harry says "Growth spurt. January. Set your watch by it.", poor guy insecure about his height. Oh and, "The salmon was swimming in mushrooms...". Heh, "swimming"
Artemis chapter 9 . 2/16
I loved this chapter, lots of twists and turns. I can't ever really tell whats going to happen next, and I like that :). Had me googling for french to english translations but thats ok :)
2,952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »