Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
greyhoundxx chapter 31 . 1/6
I've got to admit this has probably been one of the best fan fictions I have ever read, if not the best thing I have ever read in my life.
Arcacian chapter 3 . 1/4
Way to quote The Doctor there. Loving it so far.
Mike chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I abandoned HP fanfiction ages ago, most of what I saw was brilliant plot ideas wrapped up in bad writing, but this has already fascinated me with the plot teasings, and I'm already enjoying your writing style. Looking forward to more.
vicariance chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
Minor edit: when Harry opens the door to Fleur's room, he smells white roses, but that's the smell of his other - ironically NOT named "flower" - inamorata. Fleur is strawberries (always strawberries) and fresh herbal essence.

Love the story so far, bro
- Vicariance
timewastin chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Loving the story so far! Only stumbled upon it a few days ago. Magic doesn't really play a big part in this story which is fine but for Harry to complain about dirtying his suit and having magical ways to remove said dirt is a bit silly. It's also interesting that Time-Turners are triggering Harry's repercussions to time travel, that it's not just the yet(?) unknown way he's doing it.
mackerman112 chapter 31 . 11/11/2014
Good story, loved the action and inner-turmoil of AU Harry.
Myuu November chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
This is the most beauifully written chapter I have ever read. Very interesting plot, too.
IMPR0VE chapter 31 . 10/21/2014
Mind Blown... Need more...
T chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
Wow... ... ... .. ... ... . ... ... .
GenetiX23 chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
A sleeping god who has done very little more than run away a lot, waste a lot of time with Fleur, and a lot of other rot. Instead of, I dunno, getting more starlight, or countless other things that would have worked better than his haphazard plan reliant on a deus ex machina of the worst sort.

Why didn't he just blow up Voldemort's tower, having come alone, and doom himself to eternity in a dead realm? Wouldn't that be the best use of his time; of his immortality? What gave him the right to demand that he live as well?

Also, "and forget"? Just go with Fae, you motherfucker. That's way too pompous. It's the big thing bringing this story down: Harry's nowhere near as good as you constantly proclaim him to be, and the story never lives up to its promise. Which, of course, would be impossible.
GenetiX23 chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
The issue with your Harry is that, for all your bluster, he's done nothing but lose. Every single time he's faced with a really strong enemy, he runs. It's annoying.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 31 . 9/23/2014
To the sequel of this lovely fic...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 30 . 9/23/2014
Holy hell, Atlantis lives!

Preggers? Has that happened before?0-0
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 29 . 9/23/2014
Those Aurors never stood a chance.
XD
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
Did she really? And I must say, Saturnia is painfully absent.
2,931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »