Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
That was fun.

A French person would consider it pretty rude to use "tu" when not very close to the person, so I would expect Fleur to use "vous" and conjugate accordingly.
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
I meant to say before, but I'm not sure what's going on with the separated interjections. Are they him in the present thinking, whereas he's writing the parts that aren't italicized?
This is some Doctor Who shit, right here. I like it. Why didn't Fleur notice Harry's finger spontaneously getting cut when he held his hand up in the air between them?
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
Well, then. Now I'm both intrigued and entertained! This is promising.

You went into present-tense for a bit, there, when Harry was dying. I can't tell a reason why you'd have done that deliberately, so FYI.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
The prologue hinted at a loop, but it's nice to see it explicitly. I suppose any narrative voice could be Harry's after X-trillion loops, so that erases my first concern. I'm partial to H/G, so I'm wondering who is the repeated love interest. I'm more okay with it being Tonks, as it looks to be, than with Fleur, who's the other listed character in the story info.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I generally like purple prose, but it doesn't sound right to me coming from Harry, whence it has to come seeing as this is in first-person. I'm also doubtful that Voldemort's success could trigger the end of all existence, but you've caught my intrigue with this intro. I look forward to the ride.
Newbie1104 chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
I see, a groundhog day type of time travel. But hey, at least Harry didn't have to eat an Avada sandwich this time around.
Tailturner chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
Blegh, HP time mechanics are annoying to my sense of continuity. We went back in time because we went back in time! Still entertaining though.
UnfortunateReader chapter 31 . 11/13/2016
*sits in corner, holding head in hands*
No...no no no... too much... it hurts ussss...
9/10
The headache brought it down by one point.
hellraiseryash chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Good
Lamorak Korving chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
I love stories featuring Harry, Fleur and Hermione. They make a much more
impressive trio than stories featuring Harry, Ron and Hermione. Ron's insane
jealousy will probably rip the trio apart at the seams. Like Fleur, Hermione is
fluent in French, and most likely does not see Fleur as a threat. Harry
also enjoys Fleur's company.
guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
i thoroughly enjoy your writing style, with all the inner monologues and the dry, sarcastic humour.
it is awesome and different and has given me ideas for my own writing, so thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
Sorry, I can't stand Harry's voice. The constant internal monologue, his lack of ability to learn or do things differently, his complete reliance on knowledge of the future, I'm disgusted.
sam.zweighaft chapter 29 . 10/15/2016
What is hype may never die
sam.zweighaft chapter 27 . 10/15/2016