Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
itllbeamiracleififinishastory chapter 1 . 10/14/2022
The writing is too pleased with itself. I really wanted to get into it, but just too long-winded.
stevem1 chapter 31 . 9/19/2022
Great story. Very superhero/demigod like.
stevem1 chapter 11 . 9/19/2022
I like this story, but Harry talks far too much in combat.
Yung Warrior chapter 31 . 9/18/2022
Can't express in words how much I love this fic. You are simply too good to be writing fanfiction and I hope your original fiction is faring well. You express so much power and feeling in so few words, it is raw talent. Thank you for sharing that talent.
Talonwalker chapter 31 . 7/20/2022
Great story!
asdasd chapter 7 . 5/30/2022
Bla bla bla... Whining about headache... Bla bla bla, whining about Fleur... Blablabla, whining about tonks. WHining about hermione, whining about ron. About the headache again, the fleur again, then tonks again. And all the time, whining about time. And whining and doubting and whining and complaining. And he is so British it's pissing me off. British beer is bad. That is the universal truth, accepted by all. Brittish breakfast is good, but overrated. I'll give this a few more chapters but if the whining doesn't stop, I will.

And stop whining about time. In. every. effing. paragraph!
tudyk chapter 7 . 5/30/2022
never mind, heineken is indeed dutch. But armani is still italian
tudyk chapter 7 . 5/30/2022
I am pretty sure heineken is german beer. Just like armani is italian suit, not american
tudyk chapter 6 . 5/30/2022
I never did really get these fanfictions where Harry is portrayed as an experienced wizard, or downright ancient yet he still carries his wand around in his pocket rather than a holster... Either the author doesn't know about holsters, they aren't canon (I never read the books so idk), or harry just isn't really as experienced as the author would have us believe.
tudyk chapter 3 . 5/30/2022
Most of the chapter was harry rambling about the clock and time and other pointless things. I mean, this chapter only spanned ten minutes in time. and practically every minute was announces when it started. Booooooriiiing
tudyk chapter 3 . 5/30/2022
It is mighty annoying that he keeps telling what time it is down to the second every other sentence. I get that time is an important concept in this story. I got it after the first paragraph of the first chapter. Now repeating that is just annoying
jaqmaq77 chapter 7 . 5/5/2022
I would have given up 2 chapter ago - but damn my curiosity - I'm hoping it goes somewhere eventually...
It's the constant mysteries... and the fact that it's so long winded - I feel like I've been reading for a year, and I'm still on page one... It feels like I'm reading an old instruction manual...
Okay... aside from the long-winded, dragging, going nowhere fast...
Oh, heck - I'll persevere, and have a drink or ten... smoke a joint... maybe then it will make sense... because I really hate shouting at the monitor to hurry up and get somewhere...
But, hey... there's enough action to keep me awake... it's the hundreds of words between the good bits... Zzzzz
AurelionNoir chapter 6 . 4/26/2022
I don't understand. He had thus far repeated SO many times of this timeline only to fool around for the first few days, where every second is most crucial as he himself has stated many times. What I understand is if he just reincarnated 1 or 2 times... it's enough for him to go full-on angst mode and fool around, blaming everyone else until he reincarnates again. And from what I can perceive, it's been so many times that he has gone back here and all he does is FOLLOW THE SAME DAMN THING. If it weren't for the unexpected daemons appearing and stabbing him... there might be an explanation somewhere in the next chapters but I'll stop here.

Seriously, "reducto?" wtf happened? What of his gathered knowledge from the numerous timelines he's lived? Is he even a wizard? Where's the other magic? At this point, I'm expecting a damn very, very Jaded, wise Harry Potter bent on doing everything he can to gain the power he needed to one-up Voldy but all we're seeing thus far is him letting his teenage "hormones" get the better of himself and getting his butt handed by small fry LOTR ringwraiths.

There's nothing wrong with the dialogue, your version of Harry just isn't for me I guess. Sigh.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/21/2022
Read a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction. This was one f the better ones.
oSayan chapter 3 . 4/15/2022
for fuck's sake , damn I haven't felt such thrill in a long time , just fking hell , it was fantastic.
3,351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »