Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
qwsxedcrfv chapter 1 . 5/4
I'm seriously impressed as to how you wrote this, because I can't even understand most of it, to the point where my brain broke halfway through :P
Serenarey Chiba chapter 5 . 3/29
Huh. This is old but, "conversation" should proooobably be "conversion"...
aki93 chapter 2 . 3/15
Seems intriguing...let's see
I offer myself as the italian translator! Google just killed my language :((
Red hot ice cube chapter 6 . 3/4
1 galleon 5 British pounds. I doubt any Armani suits cost over £500,000,000,000.00, considering the most expensive suits in the world cost approximately $50,000.00 AMD. That would be, at current exchange rates, 7,038.03 galleons.
StoneTheLoner chapter 11 . 2/27
These twists that are supposed to surprise us are becoming boring. After all, they ALWAYS happen. We know they are coming because in nearly everything Harry does, something goes wrong. It's expected and predictable.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 2/26
I'll be frankly honest here, if you kill Harry again and force your readers to re-read the same thing for the third time in a row, I'll be dropping this. Sure, It's interesting and unique. But I'd probably pull all my hair out if the story made some good progress forward, and then restarted all of a sudden lol. You know, taking 1 step forward and 2 backwards? Not something I'd subject myself to.
BinarySobriquet chapter 21 . 2/14
Oh look, more stuff in italics that I'm not going to bother reading because it doesn't advance the plot.
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 31 . 2/9
I can't say I completely loved all portions of the story. I loved the plot. I didn't like so much the italicized portions in between the non-italicized portions sometimes (they only made the story more confusing, and even now I still don't see their purpose). This Harry's also a bit too hardcore and insane for me. I'm not used to that. Otherwise, your writing was awesome. As I mentioned, the plot had me hooked. The action scenes were the best. And I've run out of compliments because I think the action scenes were just that awesome and I want to read the sequel. Ciao.
This is my second time thru this story in some 6 months. Holy shit, is all I can say. I am praying, praying praying that the sequel is atleast up (dare I wish for it to be completed). You should submit this to be made into a movie, I'd watch it a million fucking times. I'd jerk off to it. I would love it and marry it and beat it occasionally because it over cooked the pot roast. Thank you, Joe, you have made an impact on me and I will return to this story in due time to do it all over again.
Digitize27 chapter 12 . 1/26
Do you really have to keep teasing Tonks when the description is labelled as Harry and Fleur? It's just cruel.
Digitize27 chapter 11 . 1/26
Shame really; I wish it was Tonks playing the end game (if this is such)
voidzzz chapter 31 . 1/25
Interesting story, but it became a confusing mess by the time it got to the end.
Pyrophoricity chapter 31 . 1/21
This... This is one epic motherfucking incredible journey ... How can you write so impressively and magnificantly ... I am at loss of word... Luckly for me i didn't find that story during any exam's week, i was reading non stop for 3 days
I would like to thanks you a lot and i mean a very many lot. Because your story is marvelous and delightfull to read, the insanity is overflowing at every lines and so very well shown ...
Thanks for that i ll go and read the sequel ... Maybe i ll go to sleep first, it s 5 in the morning :/
dzk87 chapter 22 . 1/21
Rapier stabs. Doesn't have much edge.
She grabbed a sabre maybe.
MatrixGlitch chapter 14 . 1/20
Such a well written and interesting story. Glad I came back years later to reread this when I saw you posted a new chapter to the sequel.
3,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »