Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
AurelionNoir chapter 6 . 4/26/2022
I don't understand. He had thus far repeated SO many times of this timeline only to fool around for the first few days, where every second is most crucial as he himself has stated many times. What I understand is if he just reincarnated 1 or 2 times... it's enough for him to go full-on angst mode and fool around, blaming everyone else until he reincarnates again. And from what I can perceive, it's been so many times that he has gone back here and all he does is FOLLOW THE SAME DAMN THING. If it weren't for the unexpected daemons appearing and stabbing him... there might be an explanation somewhere in the next chapters but I'll stop here.

Seriously, "reducto?" wtf happened? What of his gathered knowledge from the numerous timelines he's lived? Is he even a wizard? Where's the other magic? At this point, I'm expecting a damn very, very Jaded, wise Harry Potter bent on doing everything he can to gain the power he needed to one-up Voldy but all we're seeing thus far is him letting his teenage "hormones" get the better of himself and getting his butt handed by small fry LOTR ringwraiths.

There's nothing wrong with the dialogue, your version of Harry just isn't for me I guess. Sigh.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/21/2022
Read a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction. This was one f the better ones.
oSayan chapter 3 . 4/15/2022
for fuck's sake , damn I haven't felt such thrill in a long time , just fking hell , it was fantastic.
envirosue chapter 6 . 2/25/2022
Very odd things happening. I can already tell I’ll need to read this more than once.
envirosue chapter 3 . 2/25/2022
Right, now I’m hooked. This is an intriguing way to write, it’s a great blend of old warrior and Harry as fate’s favorite chew toy.
SkyWorthy chapter 5 . 2/23/2022
How very dramatic, shouting invocations of 'laws that have been kept secret'.
SkyWorthy chapter 3 . 2/23/2022
Some mighty big angst here. Some sentences also sound really odd when said out loud, though I imagine that's just the author wanting the words to sound suave. Either way, interesting idea. Thanks for the read
Smartyul chapter 31 . 1/17/2022
This was genius. Every bit about it. The philosophy and the hurt and the behaviours and everything were amazing. Thanks.
EdTheBeast chapter 31 . 11/10/2021
I skipped chapters because it was to confusing. I get he was a god before, probably a god after; or finally end the gods in the sequel. But as said to confusing to read the next one, at least for me.
PotterheadandDemigods chapter 9 . 11/10/2021
I can't understand what's happening, but I sort of do. Damn god, this is the best and most confusing piece I ever read.
kblankenship1025 chapter 17 . 11/1/2021
Really like the writing but a bit too “insane”. I’ll check out your other works though.
kblankenship1025 chapter 14 . 11/1/2021
I like it but really I’d hope she catches him lying or holding back and get more information. Maybe he says just a few lives.
kblankenship1025 chapter 10 . 11/1/2021
I’m happy for someone to simply put the French-English translation at the end of the sentences. Usually just glance see French and scroll. Lmao
kblankenship1025 chapter 9 . 11/1/2021
I’d digest not naming the time in 12 hours intervals then randomly switching to a 24 count. Consistency of key here. If you’re gonna repeat and emphasize time then keep the same time table. Ex 5:45 and 16;45
kblankenship1025 chapter 7 . 11/1/2021
I now understand that the ones crying about him not being good at healing and struggling against 2 monsters he’s never seen before “because he can crack mountains” are slow. You clearly explain it in the book. Excellent plot. Now it’s down to execution.
3,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »