Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time
MasterOfDeath7 chapter 20 . 10/27/2021
Gaddamnnnnn. A brilliantly constructed battle. Harry's power reflected well... not invincible but still immensely powerful. A fantastic portrayal of Dumbledore. A masterpiece.
MasterOfDeath7 chapter 6 . 10/26/2021
In one of his countless lives, you'd think he would have prepared for war by learning a bit of healing magic... You've said that he knows magic that can destroy cities, yet in a fight with 2 Demons, the only magic he does is a reductor, summoning charm, and cushioning charm. A common mistake in Fanfiction. Authors will have Harry memorize an entire library only for him to use nothing but Hogwarts Curriculum spells. A stupid mistake in an otherwise promising story.
Joshbbeer chapter 4 . 9/13/2021
You literally wasted a whole chapter
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 7/24/2021
I'm not gonna lie, the summary of this story is so eye catching and unique.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2021
Oh my god. I just read the first couple of lines, saw that it said that it was the 14th of July, checked the date and nearly choked on my water.
John raven chapter 7 . 6/9/2021
Had high hopes for the story. But Harry is all poetic but doesn't get stuff done. Even Dumbledore can do more than him
John raven chapter 6 . 6/9/2021
Your language is poetic and stuff but Harry is all bark no bite, can't even defeat 2 people and he talks about destroying cities
peterco chapter 7 . 6/6/2021
One thing that doesn't make sense just based on the beginning of the story is that Harry keeps telling us he's 1. repeating what he did previously as exactly as possible, and 2. that what he did last time didn't work and the world ended in fire. It would be nice if there could be an explanation for Why Harry would keep repeating himself.
For now the mystery keeps me reading.
DrainedLi chapter 13 . 5/22/2021
Im getting sick of tonks just by reading this honestly this fic is already great but the fixation on that woman is insane theyre related for gods sake and shes older than him in real time do t u think thats a little creepy? Gods
Genghis Kharbs chapter 31 . 5/21/2021
My good sir. By -golly jingo- my good sir!

This story. This collection of words to which you have put a name. Bravo. Bra-fucking-vo.
I am not a stranger to a good book, be it physical or digital, and very, -very- few have had me so spellbound, so captivated as this! I have literally devoured this tale as quickly as mine eyes could fly across the screen.

It seems almost a shame that you've used characters already copyrighted, because this is worlds, fucking -worlds- better than the original stories. But on the flipside, it throws into stark relief just how... wanting they are. I appreciate Rowling wrote them as childrens' books, but by comparison they're like reading the Biff, Chip and Kipper books I cut my teeth on when I was 4.

I salute you, my good man! I salute you like a SIR.
killjase chapter 8 . 4/29/2021
Hmm, I'm going to drop this. The mix if poetics (that make the second problem worse) and the fact that us readers are in position where we know less than the MC is grinding on me. Not only that, as soon as you feel finally used to the pace and can start to enjoy the story, you introduce another, out of HP universe, element that readers don't know about.

At this point, I lost any enjoyment of reading this, as it feels I know nothing and thus am not invested.
mpt.72 chapter 31 . 4/20/2021
that was a great read. thank you
Episoidal chapter 4 . 4/8/2021
Why did you make Harry such a creep? Literally in every other paragraph, you mention how nice a girl's smell is or how attractive a girl is in some form over and over again. Not to mention, you make him sound like a horny, pubescent high schooler who's trying so hard to excessively complement girls as if he's overcompensating something.

Is this a crack fic? The entire mood of this story so far appears to match comedic/not-serious/unrealistic undertones.
WolfBeHere chapter 31 . 3/30/2021
So complicated, yet so simple. Just like Harry.
The concept of the infernal clock, impressive.
One of the best fanfics I've read to date. Deserves the Hall of Fame.
Episoidal chapter 1 . 3/20/2021
Ah, another story that begins as if it's written for a movie script rather than one intended for literature.
3,354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »