Reviews for The Genius Losers of Konoha
Guess chapter 10 . 2/18
THe asshole is Orochimaru, the daughter is tayuya, takaimi is tayuyas mom and thats all i know
Mayonaka no taiyo chapter 10 . 2/15
It's Oto. IT'S OTO! Of course! It has to be, and so that means... *gasp!* OROCHIMARU is their leader! Ohhhh, it all makes so much sense now!
just no chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
If you are going to make a story about some one hiding there genius you went the wrong way about it. making some one act too stupid or cleaver you have to go in the middle to make him self a true ghost not a bumbling buffoon. think of it this was if some one is to stupid some one will find out it is a mask just by coming to the realisation that no one could be that idiotic with out faking it how to truly make some one hid there genius is to go average. It goes like this you remember the idiot because well he did something stupid,you remember the top guy because he did something outstanding but do you ever remember the guy who made no waves... you need to rewrite this story to make it readable to people that can fathom what a story should be though i must say you have mad a good start you just need a little more practice. PS one must always keep an eye on the fool for he will surprise us in the end one must keep an eye on the king for he has the power... but now one keeps an eye on the average people so when they leave the shadows to topple the king we are left dumbstruck.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/16/2017
Too bad she died
Cosmic chapter 41 . 2/23/2017
Weeelp... RIP story, there were a few things I loved about this story, Badass Hinata and Naruto BTW. Technology Hinata is definitely new. And a few things that I absolutely... Disagreed with in terms of setup... But that's all in the past now since this is officially dead... Well, indefinitely but hope you succeed after this story in whatever the hell you were doing. (Probably did seeing as this is gathering dust.)
Drewdragon chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Hello Orochimaru and his servants. There were a lot of hints in this chapter that finally lead to that conclusion. Working with Danzo, the knowledge of the underground and the testing/killing of Giza's family and the fact that they are missing ninja point to him. Great story.
Tobi Sn chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
I'm sorry, I just MUST make my concerns heard about Chapter 08, water clones; they are not used in the manner you used them, a single one holds only a tenth of the originals power, and they are limited to a certain distance from the caster, a distance which they greatly stepped over, oh and also, when they disperse, their experience is not transferred to the original, that's only unique to kage bunshin. Well, now that I'm writing le reply, I'd like to say kudos on the current fight scenes they are really enjoyable to read!
aleddster94 chapter 37 . 9/16/2016
Thom149c chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
Ferry
NarHina chapter 40 . 6/5/2016
Oh my God this story was so epic please update I loved the story it was amazing.

The way you did Naruto and Hinata was great and though you had a lot of OC I think you did well each one had a purpose and backstory and you did an amazing job managing them.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 17 . 6/3/2016
I like her, her background and personality really had a lot of work put in to it and she wasn't a bad person and would of been someone Naruto would be friend if the meet somewhere else like Haku.

Tayuya really I actually guessed that would be her daughter but the way you kept us guessing on who was there leader and the third party made me stop that theory that plus I was hoping it would be someone younger.

But man really makes sense though.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Trekio112 chapter 18 . 5/14/2016
Silence rekt a kage and Curse rekt a high lvl jonin without using jutsu...this is beyond prodigy...this is pure awesomeness :D
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
... I have no words for this that would make justice.
Mando21 chapter 39 . 1/8/2016
Boo why did u kill shia I would have loved to see their FAM grow bonds
Guest chapter 39 . 1/8/2016
U basterd u killed shia y o yyy I totally loved the sis dro relationship u had going and could see them becoming a great FAM of prodigies
1,776 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »