Reviews for The Genius Losers of Konoha
Drewdragon chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Hello Orochimaru and his servants. There were a lot of hints in this chapter that finally lead to that conclusion. Working with Danzo, the knowledge of the underground and the testing/killing of Giza's family and the fact that they are missing ninja point to him. Great story.
Tobi Sn chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
I'm sorry, I just MUST make my concerns heard about Chapter 08, water clones; they are not used in the manner you used them, a single one holds only a tenth of the originals power, and they are limited to a certain distance from the caster, a distance which they greatly stepped over, oh and also, when they disperse, their experience is not transferred to the original, that's only unique to kage bunshin. Well, now that I'm writing le reply, I'd like to say kudos on the current fight scenes they are really enjoyable to read!
aleddster94 chapter 37 . 9/16/2016
Thom149c chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
Ferry
NarHina chapter 40 . 6/5/2016
Oh my God this story was so epic please update I loved the story it was amazing.

The way you did Naruto and Hinata was great and though you had a lot of OC I think you did well each one had a purpose and backstory and you did an amazing job managing them.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 17 . 6/3/2016
I like her, her background and personality really had a lot of work put in to it and she wasn't a bad person and would of been someone Naruto would be friend if the meet somewhere else like Haku.

Tayuya really I actually guessed that would be her daughter but the way you kept us guessing on who was there leader and the third party made me stop that theory that plus I was hoping it would be someone younger.

But man really makes sense though.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Trekio112 chapter 18 . 5/14/2016
Silence rekt a kage and Curse rekt a high lvl jonin without using jutsu...this is beyond prodigy...this is pure awesomeness :D
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
... I have no words for this that would make justice.
Mando21 chapter 39 . 1/8/2016
Boo why did u kill shia I would have loved to see their FAM grow bonds
Guest chapter 39 . 1/8/2016
U basterd u killed shia y o yyy I totally loved the sis dro relationship u had going and could see them becoming a great FAM of prodigies
kagomya chapter 41 . 12/27/2015
Hi stigma,

I hope you are well and doing much better now, it's been a few years and was hoping you would be willing to come back and finish this story. I've waited along time for you to come back. Please do

Kagomya
Hatake Nara chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Love the story
Guest chapter 31 . 11/5/2015
Sorry but Hinata would never 'take time' to think about Naruto and the fact he has something sealed inside him. That's not Hinata and it makes me pissed to see that. She would have accepted it. She would have been okay. She would have been understanding.

You have Hinata all wrong.

And can Shia just fuck off like seriously come on.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Why do people feel the need to ruin the ninja image with radios and modern military terms?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I am enjoying this, though this does have the potential to be a gary stu. However with your writing caliber, i doubt that will happen.
1,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »