Reviews for The Genius Losers of Konoha
animelemonlover987 chapter 17 . 5/22/2020
She was a very interesting character she seemed like she was misguided like she was revenge driven but at he same time very much sane. A very complex character and like any other woman had the maternal instincts that really shone through when she died crying for her child
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2020
This story progresses really slowly
munchin munchkin chapter 41 . 3/24/2020
Love this fic and I hope you pick it back up someday soon.
AcidESP chapter 41 . 12/15/2019
good story, see ya!
uchihasmustdie chapter 41 . 10/12/2019
Well written story with a great plot and plenty of heartache. Your OCs were well written as well so congrats on that
Nate chapter 11 . 7/12/2019
Holy hell this is boring as fuck.
thegrison chapter 7 . 4/16/2019
Interesting idea but too much BULLCRAP in this story for me. It is all over the place. Changing POVs from one to another then back with no warning or reason.
jacob.dimon226 chapter 41 . 12/17/2018
hope life gets off your ass so you can relax gl for the future
Bitter Sweet Lovin chapter 4 . 9/13/2018
Oh good story! I love secret smart Naruto. I like this consept
Seerwalles chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
please come back
The skin is going to be fed chapter 41 . 3/15/2018
You be back one day, right...?
Guess chapter 10 . 2/18/2018
THe asshole is Orochimaru, the daughter is tayuya, takaimi is tayuyas mom and thats all i know
Mayonaka no taiyo chapter 10 . 2/15/2018
It's Oto. IT'S OTO! Of course! It has to be, and so that means... *gasp!* OROCHIMARU is their leader! Ohhhh, it all makes so much sense now!
just no chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
If you are going to make a story about some one hiding there genius you went the wrong way about it. making some one act too stupid or cleaver you have to go in the middle to make him self a true ghost not a bumbling buffoon. think of it this was if some one is to stupid some one will find out it is a mask just by coming to the realisation that no one could be that idiotic with out faking it how to truly make some one hid there genius is to go average. It goes like this you remember the idiot because well he did something stupid,you remember the top guy because he did something outstanding but do you ever remember the guy who made no waves... you need to rewrite this story to make it readable to people that can fathom what a story should be though i must say you have mad a good start you just need a little more practice. PS one must always keep an eye on the fool for he will surprise us in the end one must keep an eye on the king for he has the power... but now one keeps an eye on the average people so when they leave the shadows to topple the king we are left dumbstruck.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/16/2017