Reviews for The Genius Losers of Konoha
For Rates chapter 41 . 8/31/2009
sonnava*

sad that you cant continue your story. i know you have a real life to live. i understand.

but at least write alil when you got time. one sentence today, another tomorrow. soon you'll get a chapter and you can post it here.

i dont mind waiting. so please write once in awhile.

good luck in living life.
TorrentJ chapter 41 . 8/30/2009
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your stories, and it is sad that you are stopping writing, even if you do continue one day. Good luck in whatever you are doing, and I hope you somehow, somewhen, find the time to continue writing.

~TJicebeam~
God Amongst Mere Mortals chapter 41 . 8/30/2009
Its a pity your life has interfered with your work- I thoroughly enjoyed it as both a reader and a fellow author. Don't feel bad, many of us succumb to 'giving up' just cause we feel like it. For the record, what you have written, was both unique and and skillful. As a member of the 500r 100k (over 500 reviews w/ under 100k words) club, I can fully identify with your plight. Crap, I just went on vacation and barely wrote a fricken word. Just last night I started up again... anyway, we here in the community all appreciate your work Stigma. You are always welcome to come back.

Most Sincerely,

G.A.M.M.
Shining Ducky chapter 41 . 8/30/2009
I understand.

Good luck, do your best.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 41 . 8/29/2009
... dude.

I managed to work my way through a post-strike final year. That means we went on strike and everything was condensed once we got back into a sheer hell of insanity! Two months of work became two weeks. And entire semester became two months. University is fucking hard as all hell, final year is the year they put your nose to the grindstone and shave it off, the post-stike-mayhem made all of us loose it in one way or another. I had three major assignments due each week and right after that I had at the least two exams per week with only one or two days in between to study the massive amount of material I had to know inside and out. On top of all that I had two jobs I had to work.

And I still managed to enjoy time with friends and devote time to my own writing and my own reading.

Why? Because I made a promise to myself and to my readers that I would never abandon a fic. Aside from that it kept me sane.

School is totally not a reason to go on an indefinite hiatus. Yeah it might be a reason to take a few months to update but there is always summer and holidays.

That's what I have to say and you probably don't even care. After all I'm just one reader in a thousand or so. This is not to say I won't stop reading should you ever update. But like with all the authors that quit on their stories, I am really disappointed in you.
BlackHeartedLiar chapter 41 . 8/29/2009
Stop writing these if that is what you must do. I will miss the stories, though. Generic well wishes.
HoNdeR chapter 41 . 8/28/2009
From day to day, I have the same thought running through my mind... though mine is a little different. I'm always thinking that I want to live my life, with all its ups and downs, I want to fulfil so that one day, when I grow old and look back at it, I'll be satisfied. I can say I understand you somehow on this one.

It saddens me that one of the best authors around this site is taking his leave, but I can quarrantee you that many here won't forget your stories. "Sigh" I've been 'working' on fanfiction for about a year now if I'm correct, which will become two years in Christmas. I want to be a proffesional author, so you can say that what I do here is helpful in improving my writing skills in the least.

Anyways, wish you the best Stigma. Hope you achieve what you have in mind in your life and hope that one day we'll have your stories to read again -

Till we meet again,

HoNdeR All Mighty
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 41 . 8/28/2009
Ah, that's upsetting to hear, but I suppose it is better to focus on the priorities of life. Which fanfiction is sadly not a part of, haha. Well, I can definitely relate to that feeling, and I hope you can sort things out in due time. Good luck with your senior year and God Bless
Kat969 chapter 41 . 8/28/2009
Thanks for the story.

Thanks for ruining my day and LIFE.

I've loved this story since the first second I started reading. You have to finish this one day.

I'll be waiting.

Till Next Time-

Kat

(Yes, this stuff has taken control over my life. I'm way over reacting, and I can understand. Good luck in the real world, I'll be buying all your books.)
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 41 . 8/28/2009
Well, I wish you luck in the real world. Careful, it's a dangerous and tough place. Just be sure to let some of us know if you ever update again!
SilentSinger948 chapter 14 . 8/27/2009

will be missed.

and you will be

missed as well.

TheOneShotGirl chapter 41 . 8/27/2009
I'm glad you were so honest about it, and I'll gladly wait a few years to continue reading your work. _
Artificial Starlight chapter 41 . 8/27/2009
I see, I relate, I understand. I've been there, I think everyone will have one of those days in their lifetime. And I feel bad for both you and the wonderful story about to be put on the back burner.

However, I hate to hear you use the terms Discontinue and Hiatus. I seriously hope you find some time to write. Whether it's a measly one-two hour a week. It's difficult to juggle your school and work load, but it's not impossible. And for me, reading and writing help me deal with stress. I always find it comforting to pick up a book or go on this wonderful sight to get my mind off things. Even thinking up new one-shots (contemplating on starting a multi-chap but that's a big step, Ha ha).

Because, although studying for a career is important, you can't be obsessed with it, things won't work that way. And I get really irritable if I continue studying for so long. :)

So I sincerely hope you don't give up on either of your endeavors. Work hard and strive for your goal... and indulge us in some more of your awesome fantasy world from time to time. Cause you're always welcome to post something that will help me out. :)

Good luck, and I hope to see more at a later date... anticipation is gonna kill us, you know. :)
naruto kyuubi kage chapter 41 . 8/27/2009
double NOES i forgot your the author of both these stories so when i saw that the other was canceled i was like at leastr i get to read genius losers of Konoha but then this happened NOES QQ lol
1,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »