Reviews for The Genius Losers of Konoha
Stygian Styx chapter 41 . 9/20/2009
*see my other reviews stating I don't blame ya, to take your time, and that I'm willing to wait.*
dragon823 chapter 41 . 9/19/2009
It really is a shame that life has to interfere with fanfiction but you do have your own life to live.

I will miss this story but hopefully one day you can finish it. just write a couple of sentences a week if that's all the free time you can set aside for this. soon enough you'll have a good size chapter that you just have to prof read then post.

the important thing is that once everything is done and set for your life that you still remember about this and your other stories.

once every couple of months drop a line that says your still there and keep us informed about whats happening with your life. i loved this story because of the uniqueness and originality of it verses many of the other naruto stories. you rarely see any of them that have this interesting of a plot line and character development.

hell i'd love to see this as an actual show on tv or just on the internet. i'd say that this would be a huge hit. i mainly dont want to see this story die off like so many others have.

well, hope that you get out of college alive to face the many trials that will come your way along with all the crap that life throws at random people.

see ya around: dragon823
Aha-Terre chapter 41 . 9/19/2009
I salute you for knowing your priorities. Really, is not healthy for anyone. While leaving a story can suck for followers, it's your life before theirs.

Cheers, and have fun in college!
FakerKing chapter 41 . 9/13/2009
Well, when I first read this a month ago, I was pretty upset, even though I understand what you're doing. I hope that one day you'll be able to finish all these great stories.

I look forward to one day seeing you around again. Until that day, however, good luck.

ShadowFaux, out.
n-eddie chapter 41 . 9/9/2009
i will keep an eye out in case you ever have the time to update once again. i would say update soon but considering what i just found out it seems kinda pointless. still good luck with whatever you plan to do with life.
Norse Raider chapter 33 . 9/4/2009
I'm seeing a connection between Jeff, the statues and bioshock.
K-promises-fall chapter 41 . 9/3/2009
Well... that sucks.

But I guess I understand. There IS a very demanding life outside of after all. Wish you well those comics.

Later.

K.
kiki chapter 15 . 9/2/2009
really, naruto should knock out shia and get rid of her, like release her back to the tunnels or something, don't know what he'll think it'll accomplish to keep her around... unless he somehow gains her trust/allegiance she'll be a liability either way, he doesn't seem to have any troubles killing others during battles so why not a fight.
TheManWhoCan chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
I love it. However:

how they housed bugs inside their members

GAAH! READ THAT! READ THAT!

be careful when you write... or was that a concealed dirty joke?

Lol. anyway gj
Bird.With.Broken.Wings chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Great story. I love it!
devinous chapter 41 . 8/31/2009
it really sucks that you have to quite writinfg this. it's one of the best stories i've ever read. but itottaly understand and i don't blame you. if you ever get a chance to update ,please do.
OCQueen chapter 41 . 8/31/2009
Good luck with your work :)
Kakashi's Missing Icha Book chapter 41 . 8/31/2009
woah man i know exactly how you feel, my love of fanfiction has seriously messed with my life. there are times where i even turn down loving my gf just to read/write fanfiction so dont worry i got your back! just keep goin and try not to let such an awesome story die i literally mouned when another fav author left the site(i made a grave for him in my backyard lol)
For Rates chapter 41 . 8/31/2009
sonnava*

sad that you cant continue your story. i know you have a real life to live. i understand.

but at least write alil when you got time. one sentence today, another tomorrow. soon you'll get a chapter and you can post it here.

i dont mind waiting. so please write once in awhile.

good luck in living life.
TorrentJ chapter 41 . 8/30/2009
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your stories, and it is sad that you are stopping writing, even if you do continue one day. Good luck in whatever you are doing, and I hope you somehow, somewhen, find the time to continue writing.

~TJicebeam~