Reviews for The Genius Losers of Konoha
loki2009 chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Your story is great. Can't wait for them to figure out who the other is.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
?I wonder what you were you thinking when you made this up?

This is NOT a flame. I like to see more.
zeroharm chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
have to say this story is... unique. While I have seen fics where Naruto fakes being ignorant, I really like the portrayal of rivalry which is something I haven't seen done this way. The only problem I have with this is that this and "found" will probably divide your time and they are both amazing stories. Looking forward to updates on both.
Xeno Major chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
I knew patience was was a virtue! Naruto is better than Hinata because he is more alert and observant than her. Hinata doesn't think theres a possiblity that 'Curse' could be in her class, which is a mistake.
DG Friendly chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
I wonder how they are going to react once they finally figure out each others' identities.

Keep it up... I mean it.

You are well on your way towards becoming one of my most favored authors here, friend... Well, you already crossed the finish line of that race, this is more like your victory tour.

If my words are obscure, incomprehensible or anything, please inform me, and I will correct that mistake.
Chronostorm chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
well i can say i enjoyed your description of Sakura lol oh ya that fits her well and no offense to Hinata in this fic she an awsome ninja but given the thought process between the two so far i have to say Naruto is the better right now but they are both better in their own fields it just seems that he sees more then she does so he is less likely to underestimate that and i just think thats the way it should be in some ways (no offense to girls but that is how the series works for this show mostly) well either way keep it up.
darktank chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
OMG! This story's so cool! I love it soo much! I love the rivalry berween Naruto and Hinata! Are some chapters going to show them away from there secret lives? And are they going to fall in love with eachother?
Jesus Freak 242 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Great story. Can't wait for more!
dan01 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This is absolutely awsom with a capital A
animeflunky chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
heh this is pretty interesting :P i like this idea battle of the hidden genuises... their like hidden genius...rivals...eventually probably friends too... :P
Gingeh chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Kyaa! I love this already! I mean, just the title would've been enough to hook me (how DID you come up with it? Too funny XD), but the whole thing just blew my mind . If I didn't like Found so much, I'd throw cookies at you and order you to update this first.

'The kunai of the local Academy students shined in the bright sunlight' XD, a strange beauty, but definitely Konaha-ish .

'Shikamaru’s got more innate talent than he does, and he doesn’t even lift a finger… literally!' Heeheenessnessness, funnyful. And true *nods*

'Nowadays, she lived for two things; becoming the most powerful shinobi in the village by her own power and proving herself the superior genius.' *falls out of chair laughing* Hooray for superiority! And I loved the Top of DEATH! YAY!

And, perhaps best of all, I can now allow myself to put you on my favorite authors list, because you have at least three stories! *gives you many yummyful cookies* Yay for writing
shadow2777 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
i new twist to naru/hina fics i like it keep going
Xela Cir chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Sorta confused, but the story is amazing! I will figure it out just let me reread it!
jcogginsa chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
update this as much as you update found or i will kill you. also it does not feel like your bashing shikamaru at all. keep it that way
DG Friendly chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Oh? What is this?

... Noting subjects N.U. and H.H. as possible DG recruits to be assigned to the Ice Cave.

Marvelous work, as always, friend.

I eagerly await the next chapter.
1,754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 Next »