Reviews for The Genius Losers of Konoha
Guest chapter 31 . 11/5/2015
Sorry but Hinata would never 'take time' to think about Naruto and the fact he has something sealed inside him. That's not Hinata and it makes me pissed to see that. She would have accepted it. She would have been okay. She would have been understanding.

You have Hinata all wrong.

And can Shia just fuck off like seriously come on.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Why do people feel the need to ruin the ninja image with radios and modern military terms?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I am enjoying this, though this does have the potential to be a gary stu. However with your writing caliber, i doubt that will happen.
dksamuri chapter 41 . 5/28/2015
The loss of this story saddens me. I will miss cursed wind and silent river.
Yukie Mortimi chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
OH MY GOD!

I had been reading another story when I suddenly remembered this! Once I thought of it, I had immediately went out looking for it, low and behold, I found it!

Thank you so much for writing this! I had read the entire thing about a year or so ago when I had first gotten into fanfiction, but I sadly didn't have an account back then. I would have written a review earlier, but hey, whatever! You haven't really updated in a few years... OH WELL!

This is still an amazing story, and I am going to re-reading the whole thing! -
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Byakugan allows users to see through solid objects for kilometers, and no one in the compound saw Hinata's second lab under her room? She isn't a seal master so how hasn't it been discovered yet
Pinkcomet999 chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
I love love love this
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
This was a great chapter, but I feel it could have been done a little less rushed?
But its okay, since I'm looking forward to the Chunin Exams!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
ERMAGADDD!
So intense!
Great chappie as alwaus
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I am sort of hoping that they become friends with hinata and naruto?
And a Jashin believer? Hidan would be so happy! XD Really creative.
Great chappie
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
That is really suspenseful!
I hope that naruto and hinata get past these two opponents.
Great chappie
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Chapter is AMAZING once again!
I love how you're chapters aren't boringly long and terribly short!
Have.. to... keep...on...reading
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
That was amazing!
I hope they don't get caught. :P
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
asdfghjkl
AMAZING CHAPTER!
It's hilarious when they don't understand that the other person is the prodigy, but still like them in their "other self"
1,774 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »