Reviews for The Genius Losers of Konoha
Edward95 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
good chap here
Theophilusrex chapter 41 . 12/3/2014
I'm a little late aren't I? Hehe oh well... firstly thank you for the awesome story, seriously you blew my mind with the description of hinata's tech and her overall character. Personally I wouldn't have minded if you made 40 the last chapter, pretty much all of the arcs had some kind of conclusion and a little editing could really make it seem more... final.
You're great dude _ thanks again!
Sungawd Ra chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I know I should probably read more chapters before commenting, but how does Hinata not know who he is? She has the Byakugan.

Even if I missed the part about his mask being specially treated, shouldn't she be able to tell from his chakra? Or the seal.

Also, you can probably leave out the author's note and summury about both of them being geniuses. It seems kind of redundant, and readers would probably work that out for themselves.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/11/2014
Fuck you first you kill Shia then have the boss Battle just to do that is some bullying I hung in there all this time just for you to do that just Fuck you
Guest chapter 39 . 8/11/2014
Shia don't go please stay and keep curse company don't leave him without a family again. DAMN YOU STYGMA YOU PLANNED THIS YOU BUILT UP HER CHARW TO MY LIKINGS ON PURPOSE JUST TO BREAK MY SOUL WITH HER Damon you...
RygatAnime chapter 35 . 8/10/2014
I kinda saw this coming but to me the endings I see coming are still great to me I almost hate myself for being able to see something coming it takes the surprise from life and not the bad surprises only the good ones. Ain't that a *****. Well This story is great the long chapters to keep me held over then being able to fit two to three different story lines into one chapter without losing me is awesome and your overall story was perfect minus the minor grammer mistakes. I give this story a 9.7/10. looking forward to the other chapters and I will check other stuff you have written.
RygatAnime chapter 34 . 8/10/2014
Jiraiya as usual a secret genius too would be the one to find out. Man he is awesome
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
That is sweet this story is awesmazing
kurifu gari chapter 31 . 7/24/2014
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you you you... im so mad at hinata
kurifu gari chapter 30 . 7/24/2014
The last bloodline is the rinnegan aint it. It would be awesome if naruto got it the rinnegan I mean. Even more so if he were the proprietor of omega project.
kurifu gari chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
That just reinforces my belief that the boss is orochimaru
kurifu gari chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Hmm interesting storyline cant wait to see more
Guest chapter 41 . 7/20/2014
Imagine a Fox. A normally cute, happy, jumping around, Fox. Now imagine this:
Small red triangles pointed down, tail hanging down, eyes wide and innocent, curled in a ball, small wimpers escaping her maw. That's me right now.
Clearmens chapter 41 . 7/1/2014
Well splendid story twist whether you continue or not.
Thank you.
Clearmens chapter 38 . 7/1/2014
I am in. Get me a copy and I will read and provide feedback.
1,755 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »