Reviews for The Genius Losers of Konoha
Pinkcomet999 chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
I love love love this
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
This was a great chapter, but I feel it could have been done a little less rushed?
But its okay, since I'm looking forward to the Chunin Exams!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
ERMAGADDD!
So intense!
Great chappie as alwaus
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I am sort of hoping that they become friends with hinata and naruto?
And a Jashin believer? Hidan would be so happy! XD Really creative.
Great chappie
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
That is really suspenseful!
I hope that naruto and hinata get past these two opponents.
Great chappie
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Chapter is AMAZING once again!
I love how you're chapters aren't boringly long and terribly short!
Have.. to... keep...on...reading
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
That was amazing!
I hope they don't get caught. :P
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
asdfghjkl
AMAZING CHAPTER!
It's hilarious when they don't understand that the other person is the prodigy, but still like them in their "other self"
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
WOAH!
I've been trying to find a strong hinata fanfic and this seems like the one! Can't wait to read the next one.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/17/2014
You fucking cunt.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/17/2014
I know you probably abandoned this fic like oh so many other writers, but you're a real bitch for killing off Shia.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/15/2014
Sander fuckin' Cohen from Bioshock. Thought of it right away.
Edward95 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
good chap here
Theophilusrex chapter 41 . 12/3/2014
I'm a little late aren't I? Hehe oh well... firstly thank you for the awesome story, seriously you blew my mind with the description of hinata's tech and her overall character. Personally I wouldn't have minded if you made 40 the last chapter, pretty much all of the arcs had some kind of conclusion and a little editing could really make it seem more... final.
You're great dude _ thanks again!
Sungawd Ra chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I know I should probably read more chapters before commenting, but how does Hinata not know who he is? She has the Byakugan.

Even if I missed the part about his mask being specially treated, shouldn't she be able to tell from his chakra? Or the seal.

Also, you can probably leave out the author's note and summury about both of them being geniuses. It seems kind of redundant, and readers would probably work that out for themselves.
1,767 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »