Reviews for The Genius Losers of Konoha
Guest chapter 41 . 8/11/2014
Fuck you first you kill Shia then have the boss Battle just to do that is some bullying I hung in there all this time just for you to do that just Fuck you
Guest chapter 39 . 8/11/2014
Shia don't go please stay and keep curse company don't leave him without a family again. DAMN YOU STYGMA YOU PLANNED THIS YOU BUILT UP HER CHARW TO MY LIKINGS ON PURPOSE JUST TO BREAK MY SOUL WITH HER Damon you...
RygatAnime chapter 35 . 8/10/2014
I kinda saw this coming but to me the endings I see coming are still great to me I almost hate myself for being able to see something coming it takes the surprise from life and not the bad surprises only the good ones. Ain't that a *****. Well This story is great the long chapters to keep me held over then being able to fit two to three different story lines into one chapter without losing me is awesome and your overall story was perfect minus the minor grammer mistakes. I give this story a 9.7/10. looking forward to the other chapters and I will check other stuff you have written.
RygatAnime chapter 34 . 8/10/2014
Jiraiya as usual a secret genius too would be the one to find out. Man he is awesome
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
That is sweet this story is awesmazing
kurifu gari chapter 31 . 7/24/2014
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you you you... im so mad at hinata
kurifu gari chapter 30 . 7/24/2014
The last bloodline is the rinnegan aint it. It would be awesome if naruto got it the rinnegan I mean. Even more so if he were the proprietor of omega project.
kurifu gari chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
That just reinforces my belief that the boss is orochimaru
kurifu gari chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Hmm interesting storyline cant wait to see more
Guest chapter 41 . 7/20/2014
Imagine a Fox. A normally cute, happy, jumping around, Fox. Now imagine this:
Small red triangles pointed down, tail hanging down, eyes wide and innocent, curled in a ball, small wimpers escaping her maw. That's me right now.
Clearmens chapter 41 . 7/1/2014
Well splendid story twist whether you continue or not.
Thank you.
Clearmens chapter 38 . 7/1/2014
I am in. Get me a copy and I will read and provide feedback.
Clearmens chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
How come the byakugan is unable to see the face of curse or for that matter the secondary chakra of the beast?
Well this is one of the best stories I have read. I will add it to Drift as the topmost stories.
Good work.
shirobara1 chapter 41 . 6/22/2014
If you need to pause for a bit, that's fine. However please PLEASE don't forget!

- your faithful reader
RaspberryUniverse chapter 35 . 4/1/2014
Yes! Finally! Thank you! Silence and curse are finally together! OMG! Kawaii!
1,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »