Reviews for The Genius Losers of Konoha
Clearmens chapter 41 . 7/1/2014
Well splendid story twist whether you continue or not.
Thank you.
Clearmens chapter 38 . 7/1/2014
I am in. Get me a copy and I will read and provide feedback.
Clearmens chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
How come the byakugan is unable to see the face of curse or for that matter the secondary chakra of the beast?
Well this is one of the best stories I have read. I will add it to Drift as the topmost stories.
Good work.
shirobara1 chapter 41 . 6/22/2014
If you need to pause for a bit, that's fine. However please PLEASE don't forget!

- your faithful reader
RaspberryUniverse chapter 35 . 4/1/2014
Yes! Finally! Thank you! Silence and curse are finally together! OMG! Kawaii!
RaspberryUniverse chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
OMG! Yes! They finally know each other's identities! I've been waiting for this for so long! I bet now things are gone get interesting... Dun...dun...dun! JK! :D
Koomba chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Orochimaru. I'm calling it now. Even if all your badguys have been OCs so far, Orochimaru is being described with all his dirty habits except snakes in his bunghole. Like with Giza' s backstory, typical Orochimaru. That and he's coming soon with the exams coming up is a give away.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 19 . 2/17/2014
The only swords that make any sense to me at this point, honestly, would be either Durendal or Edward the Confessor's sword, aka the 'Sword of Mercy'.
Seeker-Of-Love chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
Shia was a really nice girl but eh...whatever. I love your story. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. story. 3
Silence/Curse is the best. 3
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
so naruto is called the curse by hinata okay epic story by the way
Potterformers chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
this is crap seeya
Othinus chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Last chapter as well as this one... are you putting Naruto at disadvantage on purpose? If yes, it's stupid. Stop it. Seriously, it's stupid. If you're gonna make them equal in stuff, then make them equal.
Siggimondo chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
Finally! I've been waiting for this cat to come out of the bag. That being said, I think the timing was purrfect. And even after the big reveal, this story has only scratched the surface of its potential. Naruto might even get pussy.

Sorry about that, I was just really milking those cat puns. I regret nothing.

Jokes aside, this story is awesome. You deliver beyond my expectations every time I adjust them. Have a good day and enjoy your writing.
Siggimondo chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
Takiami was a woman who had always been seen as, and felt, powerful. Even as a mother, she used her power to protect her daughter, and only when she failed at that did she feel weak. To keep her daughter safe she worked for her captor, but she hated herself for doing so, therefore the excessive drinking and smoking, which she applied to combat so as to not be defeated by her woes. Right?
Siggimondo chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Love it so far, don't have time to review, must keep reading.
1,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »