Reviews for Nemesis
erik chapter 2 . 10/11
An unusual take on Harry leaving.
Bronze chapter 2 . 10/6
Personally, I say the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder bares the most blame for Harry getting fed up and leaving. Harry's fifteen sixteen years old and the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder has spent how many years training him to fight a psycho with fifty or maybe sixty years experience on him? The same old man who knew about the Horcruxes long before Harry came to Hogshite but sat on his bony ass and did nothing about them. Had the senile ol' fraud destroyed even one of them they would've been that much closer to truly killing Tommy-boy. But that would've meant the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder risking his own life instead of sending someone else to risk theirs. Besides, I always thought Harry should leave the fighting to the adults. Unfortunately, 99% of the adults in magical Britain are for sale. Pay them enough and they'll do whatever you want them to. So Harry really should've sent an open letter to the Prophet telling the wizards and witches to get off their lazy asses and fight for their world cause he wasn't doing it anymore for them. Wish this had gone more then two chapters before dying but thems the breaks.
FandomGirlzzzzz chapter 2 . 8/5
are ya hon continue this
amr56 chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
I do have trouble believing that his friends would abandon him, except maybe Ron, but this was entertaining. The letter at the end made me laugh. Thanks!
staar chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
loved it ! way to go harry !
smytheberry is my life chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
On the cover,are those dalek dresses?!

I absolutely love doctor who
bleeb90 chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
Loved it. Btw, didn't you make a typo in the Latin? It's supposed to be "fortune favours the wise" isn't it? In that case, shouldn't it be Prudens Fortuna Iuvat?
Bulletpr00f Years chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
This is amazing! I hope it's continued!
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
HA! I love harrys letter to voldemort i wonder if voldemort would bother to respond...
Ghost024 chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
Yep the wizarding world is screwed. Hmm... I wonder where will Voldemorts throne sit at Hogwarts? Or maybe atrium? Naah he'll pull a Aizen and have several thrones and then grow arrogant and call himself a god since he's immortal with his horcruxes around.
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Update please
2lazy2logon chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
Yassssssssssssssssssssssssss

Btw, you have a LOT of stories.

No offense, but there are a lot of good stories, and you might actually... Try to..,..,... Finish... Theminsteadofstartingabunchofnewstories?
Sorry sorry plz don't think I'm rude, tho I might be
Fr0stRa1n chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i'm absolutely loving this!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is always an unfeasible premise, simply because Harry didn't want them to come after him or with him. Sirius *broke out of Grimmauld Place* to assist the Order, and probably would have done so if they were getting a kitten out of a tree.

Just saying.
KBTEAS chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Oh! This is cool! Please keep going! I'm quite interested in how they resolve this!