Reviews for Soulmate
Thats so sad... but good...
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
TT this was a bangin story *sniff* ya did a great job
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
man, i fell bad fer Grimm
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
aww _ i like this story
Naire chapter 10 . 8/18/2010
WTF? What kind of ending is that? Too quick and werid. I liked the story but ending totally suck. Grimm doesn't look like a person who would die just from one cero. Besides if he had time for a last kiss then he could instead dodged the attack. You wanted to make it too dramatic and it came out surreal.

But you have great writing style so overall it wasn't so bad ;)
Cbailey chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
it grind pantera not howl pantera sorry it just bugs me.
narakunohime chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
loved it. :3
RamecupMiso chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
what is that in the middle?
Jesi and Frost chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
! Cant wait for the next chappie yupp yupp!

-_-;; namu-chan
pages.of.altaire chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Before I criticize and comment you, I have to warn you that I'm a brutally honest person, and I'm an asshole who doesn't consider other people's feelings, so if what I wrote was insulting, then...I dunno. I guess you could hate me later or something. So here we go:

1). Ichigo's a little OOC.

a). He doesn't cry from something as petty as not getting touched by Grimmjow. (although I did find that part funny XD)

b). I don't think that Ichigo would sneak into Urahara's shop. He's a man, he's impulsive by nature, and he's got little to no manners. So if you wrote, "Hey, hat-and-clogs. You there? I'm gonna use your training room!" instead of the whole "sneaking-in" thing, it would have suited his personality more.

c). The part where you wrote about how Ichigo said that Grimmjow had to be his slave for one whole day was a little childish. Ichigo way too mature for that.

d). ICHIGO USES VULGAR LANGUAGE. ALOT! Okay, he says mean things almost 24/7. Show that in your story. It's good that you have words like "hell", "shut up", "crap", and other bad words for Ichigo's lines, but dude, increase them! I know that I'm possibly encouraging you to become one of those people who knows every shitty word in the world's existance, but I don't care. This is Kurosaki Ichigo we're talking about, and he's a typical boy who parents hate when it comes to his use of language.

e). Other than that, you got him pretty well. I was really glad when you described the sex scenes between Ichigo and Grimmjow as rough instead of gentle. If it was gentle then I would have killed myself. Gentle does not describe them!

2). Ulquiorra turned out weird.

a). I didn't really expect him to turn out like that in your story. But it's your story, not mine, so whatever. Just watch out for him if you're gonna use him in this fic for the future. Don't make him sound and act like a man-whore. Just stick with him being a suck-up to Aizen.

3). Aizen is an asshole. XD

a). Wow...you know what, if the people who made this whole BLEACH anime actually put that sex scene between him and Grimmjow in the anime...I wouldn't be surprised. XD

4). Your japanese needs work.

a). Okay, not a whole lot, just a little. Oh and the correct spelling for "king" in japanese is "Ou-sama". But since Hichigo is the type of person who doesn't give two cents about honorifics, it's just "Ou" for him.

Overall, this story is pretty good! I like the plot, and I'm looking forward to your next update, and I hope that you will keep the personalities of the characters in mind. Then again, I'm an asshole, so if you want to flame me or hate me, go ahead since I probably deserve it. Oh and I almost forgot, the Grimmjow that you portrayed in this story is impressively within character. I'm glad that you didn't turn him into something like "Mr. Grimmy-Kitty" or something. XD He's tough when he needs to be and comforting when he needs to be. PERFECT! Good luck on your next update! DON'T YOU DARE PUT THIS ON HIATUS, I FIND THIS STORY REALLY GOOD SO CONTINUE IT...PLEASE. and yes I'm usually very demanding. 8D don't know whether that's a good thing or not.
Akagi- HS chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
omg I can't wait for the next chapter (in heaven right now)
Akagi- HS chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
omg I really like this story and your writing style is exelent (sorry for spelling mistakes my english sucks)
Akagi- HS chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
great story but only a little mistace Rukia is adopted to the kuckhi family and are Byakuya's nee-sama (sister)
narakunohime chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
loved it. :3

hope to read more soon.
Daisuke Kazamatsuri chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
Oes Noes! -runs in circles screaming head off- Why must betrayal be so confusing! T.T