Reviews for The Sleepover
Wulf chapter 1 . 1/14
Hahaha! So I'm not the only person who read Exile and drooled all over this ship.
Gimme-a-Hand-Scaevola chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed this. Agreed, not enough Dinin smut. This is very nicely done, Jarlaxle is such a good Dinin partner. lol. Nice work. My only critique is that I thought Dinin, being in the drow society, might have had a more adverse reaction to crying than he did, but that's very minor. Overall, I really loved it.
rufustehshinra chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I feel like I should comment and let you know that I read this story quite often, and it's definitely one of my favorites from this fandom. There's not enough Dinin smut out there, and I'm terribly fond of Jarlaxle and Dinin together. I love your writing style too. It's very easy to read without lacking in description, and I love that it's not purple prose or beyond. This story is funny and brilliant, and I just want you to know that I really, really like it.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wot! Sexay! That was just as awsome as I'd hoped it would be. Good thing poor little dinin was in Jarlaxles trustworthy hands. (chuckles darkly) Much anime love ~bye bye~
hakatri chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Hm ok so you did already write this as well *g*

What can I say. It has Dinin, it has Jarlaxle, therefore it must be good! I love Dinin. There's far too little written about him.
PhantomBoo chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I'm wondering if I should keep writing you reviews since I think my opinion is quite obvious XD .. but just in case ! I LOVED IT