Reviews for Two Halves :: Story One
E.Richtofen chapter 36 . 7/15
Great story, the writing was easy to follow. The NaruHina moments were golden, but not too sappy. The OCs were pretty interesting and plot in general was good. I actually enjoyed the arc with them being in the west, but I'm glad that they are back. Also, thanks to J R LeDoux for posting this story and for making a sequel.
E.Richtofen chapter 20 . 7/14
The relationship between Naruto and Hinata feels very natural, they aren't forced together like other fanfic. I like the family bonds Naruto has now too, and the him having stronger feelings about leaving the farm vs the Leaf, was a good indication that the Leaf never truly felt like home (yet). The writing flows well, and the OCs are very enjoyable. I'm not entirely sure what to make of the whole "West" thing, but we'll see when we hit that arc.
The ending for this chapter was hilarious, locking Naruto and Hinata in a room for 24 hours to talk about basically be partners for life (fighting sense not marriage) was just perfect.
E.Richtofen chapter 4 . 7/13
First off the story is good and interesting, secondly Naruto's personality is pretty on point (meaning he is the same really annoying Naruto from part 1). There is very little OOC (probably one of the least I have seen) for any of the characters, great job. The writing is extremely easy to follow and I don't find myself rereading any paragraphs or sentences. The plot itself is an interesting take, training with an OC vs Jiraya (probably butchered his name) sounds terrifying, but I'm actually enjoying Sora.
TheWateringWizard chapter 36 . 5/5
All in all it was a great story! Lovely ideas, fantastic writing and original twist on origins, clans, techniques, everything! The West/East thing (I should've asked this sooner) is it like Europe or rest of the world/Japan? Is western language English?
TheWateringWizard chapter 35 . 5/5
Wow what a beautiful ending to that chapter. I won't rant about how angry Naruto's self-belittling rant made me. Sora has much more patience in dealing with Naruto's guilt then I would've had.

I hope they do something with Yasu. Even Hinata knows that something isn't right. I hope they investigate.
TheWateringWizard chapter 34 . 5/5
While I love Kisame's death and the fact that he was completely ripped to shreds, I don't hate this chapter but I don't really like it. It's really well written but it's what happens in it that I don't like. I hate Kyuubi for taking advantage of that situation. Sure Naruto wouldn't have destroyed Kisame as easily without him but he isn't weak. Now we'll never know how would Naruto have fared if he had used intent without Kyuubi. And Kyuubi tries to hurt hinata so I absolutely despise him for that. Once they're safe we'll have to deal without Naruto's self-doubt and angst.

I was starting to think that Naruto would never be able to use intent again because it would allow a breach for Kyuubi to try and take over but I actually think it's just the way and the words Naruto used while defining his intent that cause the partial takeover. If Naruto wasn't willing to "destroy Kisame" then it wouldn't have happened. The emotions behind the words "destroy Kisame" are what caused this.
TheWateringWizard chapter 32 . 5/5
God now we have dickweed itachi here
TheWateringWizard chapter 31 . 5/5
Fuck Fuck crap...
TheWateringWizard chapter 30 . 5/5
Stupid idiotic naruto... A simple tunneling plan? You think you can beat some akatsuki members with something like that? Well I hope sora or hinata chews the duck out of you for that. As if they didn't expect that and had means to detect it. But I understand how he felt, he was scared because he was against two people that threatened to kill his precious ones and take him. He also didn't know much about them and knew, even if it's unconsciously, that they were very strong. So he lost his rationality and reverted to his old ways to cope with the stress and wore his "we can take on these guys, we can beat them" attitude
TheWateringWizard chapter 28 . 5/5
Shivani was hilarious! And I feel for naruto and hinata. Living and training with someone you love on a daily basis for three years and having to go back to the leaf where it probably won't be possible anymore... It's gonna be REALLY hard.
TheWateringWizard chapter 27 . 5/5
Ah chap, now Akatsuki
TheWateringWizard chapter 26 . 5/4
So that Lady bitch uses genjutsu... But what was the use of the mirror? A communication device or a way to spread the genjutsu?
TheWateringWizard chapter 25 . 5/4
I want to see the Lady die. That bitch deserves pain
TheWateringWizard chapter 24 . 5/4
God why can't Naruto simply Bijuudama the whole Kaze to hell and be done with it... It will show them how weak they are