Reviews for Two Halves :: Story One
Jari DK chapter 36 . 6/9
Beautifull story. I really, really liked it, hope the sequel is as beautifull as this story!
R u from Asia
Arigato...Nani ...gozaimasu
Nir1sh chapter 36 . 2/26
My favourite Naruto and Hinata story ever!
Incredibly well written and amazing characters!

I wish the actual story went like this!
onlytoask chapter 1 . 1/15
I honestly probably wouldn't have bothered giving this a shot, but your message has convinced me. I hope it's as good as you make it out to be.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/23/2014
I love this story I wish it never had ended
Guest chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
MUST...HOLD...BACK...TEARS
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
I have been thinking about how to make naruto and sora's fight better, let naruto summon but have a tadpole or gamakichi appear
Ramrikai chapter 27 . 3/24/2014
Just finished chapter 26. I'm certain that I can not be the first to say this, but "Intention" is EXACTLY like using the Force in Star Wars. You set a goal and a path then you let the Force, or in this case your chakra, guide your body with more speed and precision than if you controlled your actions directly.

Anyway, I have been loving this fic so far! It's really refreshing to see tons of NaruHina fluffy goodness that wouldn't get slapped with an "ecchi" tag. Not even a hint of it outside normal, if even a bit subdued, Naruto male thoughts. So props to the original author and thanks to you for re-posting this! If only the two planned sequels were completed.
Yhu chapter 36 . 10/5/2013
This is sooooooooo good. Your the best author ever.
Hi chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
This is soooooooooo good!
Publicola chapter 30 . 9/5/2013
Huh. Naruto's kinda an idiot here. Granted, that's true to canon, but it's the one thing that annoys me every time. He's the protagonist, he's not supposed to be so consistently knuckle-headed. Even after years of training, he still pulls the same tricks, and Hinata's still too quiet to resist his energy. Hope you have Sora harangue them after the battle's over.
seb2006 chapter 27 . 5/22/2013
that naruhina part on this chapter was cute. not lying.
Darthjester13 chapter 36 . 5/22/2013
interesting story
Waffles Risa chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
That was just...beautiful. I really love how you managed to preserve the beauty and innocence of their relationship - I have this thing against people who suddenly decide to turn all characters OOC and throw them into an intensely physical relationship. That sort of stuff just makes me sick. But THIS chapter - now that was some cute, cute fluffness. Thank you so much.