Reviews for Two Halves :: Story One
Everyone writes Naruto saying he wants to be Hokage so he can protect people but he just mouths that like it's some type of mantra without any really thought.
forestreject chapter 16 . 9/5
Ah, sorry. Nevermind. Lol
forestreject chapter 15 . 9/5
Wait so he's not a Uzumaki?
Megami WMR chapter 1 . 6/29
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have tried looking for this story(ies) multiple times and finally on the verge of sleep remembered the name! I started reading this story when I first made my account in 2010 or 2011. Sorry, I'm rambeling. My point is thank you for putting repost in your description while also keeping the original description as well. Also, though I have not gotten to what you have wrote yet- I'll probably leave a response/review then as well- I just want to thank you for stepping up to the plate. I have loved this story since I found it and I was deeply saddened to see it end without completion. So truly, thank you.
(Sorry for sounding like a broken record.) :D
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 1/8
This story could use a lot of revision. I mean, you even got Tsunade's name wrong. Every single time . . . .
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
Minato!
lord-kurama chapter 36 . 11/7/2015
Awesome story mate loved it...
ethantrieswriting chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Sooo goooood.
Jari DK chapter 36 . 6/9/2015
Beautifull story. I really, really liked it, hope the sequel is as beautifull as this story!
Guest chapter 36 . 5/21/2015
R u from Asia
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Arigato...Nani ...gozaimasu
Nir1sh chapter 36 . 2/26/2015
My favourite Naruto and Hinata story ever!
Incredibly well written and amazing characters!

I wish the actual story went like this!
onlytoask chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I honestly probably wouldn't have bothered giving this a shot, but your message has convinced me. I hope it's as good as you make it out to be.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/23/2014
I love this story I wish it never had ended
Guest chapter 15 . 10/23/2014