Reviews for Snowed In
FranArian chapter 6 . 7/26
That was actually quite brilliant. :}
erika chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Ianto is getting jack the stopwatch isn't he.
Stephaniewerner27 chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
I really liked the story! Because I love tosh and Owen as a pairing and because I don't really like gwen because she is always pining over jack even though she has Rhys and you don't really get to see much of how much gwen loves Rhys. But in this story you get to see how much gwen loves rhys and it is really nice. Good job!
ScarletWolf456 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
This was brilliant, you are brilliant. Thank you for your brilliance.
101Fangirl chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
I know this is late (a few years late) but i just wanted to say that this is THE BEST Janto fanfic I've ever read, and I've read a LOT. Thank you so much for writing this :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Amazing TW/Janto/Gryhs/Towen
LunaGuineverePond chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
So I recently finished season 2 and it was SO heartbreaking I've been spending half my time on this site trying to fill the Owen/Tosh sized hole in my heart...and this last chapter did the job perfectly. You have made a mourning fangirl happy again, a very well done to you!
ACleverName chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
The vicious Monopoly strip game! The Secret Santa! The fun goes on!
ACleverName chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Snowball fight!
ACleverName chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Yes, only Torchwood would spend the night getting drunk ...
ACleverName chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I like where this is going!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I've probably read this 10 times! It's amazing!
Emily chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
That was PERFECT! Thanks for writing it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
So it's Fate's fault! O-kay... okay... I understand her/his reason for that... I guess... maybe... *shrugged*

This is sweet!
And at the Secret Santa's momment, I'm amazed! They gave and got a good present! I thought it will turn cheesy or ridiculous... but turned out to be surprising, warm, and fun! Amazing! ;)

This fic is funny!
They bonding like true family!

And Jack somewhat act like Owen's older brother or father who didn't want to see him so miserable lonely drunk on Christmas Eve, so he drag him to meet Tosh! Nice!
AFishNamedBubbles chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I can't believe I'm saying (typing?) this, but you have made me like Gwen! Obviously not in general, but I never thought I'd like any version of her, so well done. I also love Janto (really, who doesn't?) and Towen, so I love this fic so far. Usually if a story's completed I'll only review the last chapter as a general review, but I wanted to say stuff that only really applies to this chapter, so...yeah. Love this! :)
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
What about the invisible lift?