Reviews for The Walk
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I loved every part of this story (even if i don't understand why Harry left Draco previously) . They are so cute together, I love them. This OS reminds me why I love Drarry above every other pairing (:
PotterHarry Potter chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was beyond amazing, thank you for writing this. Love the song too c:
Hi chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Beautiful in so many different ways. Draco's insecurity was facainateing & rare yet but it's not alarmingly out of character. Their past relastionship seemed like an actual connon Drarry just might be. Harry was determined and appealing. All in all, this was clearly a success.
MySlytherinLovelies chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Oh my gosh. I absolutely love this story. And the song that you said The Walk by Imogen Heap. I LOVE IT. It fits so wonderfully for this fic, and I like how you inserted some of the lyrics from the song. Like the line 'Save it for a rainy day' or something like that. Anyway, this fic is by far one of my favorites. It's amazing. Good luck on your future fics.

P.S. Oh, love the user pic by the way. Super cute.
Kyrie Colors chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Adorable! I plan to go listen to the song as soon as I finish typing this review. You made me smile with this, and Pansy was a great touch. She does seem to be a mothering bossy type. Keep up with the fantastic stories!
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I like it, though I'm wondering if it's non-magic if Harry gets visions... Huh.

~Moony
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was an absolutely gorgeous one shot!
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Hi!

This is THE BEST Harry/Draco non-magic story I have EVER read! Ok, so usually I HATE non-magical fics; I feel it ruins the whole point of the Harry Potter idea-thingy (I'm not very articulate! Sorry). But there is no doubt in my mind that this was a brilliant story! You have totally change my mind about non-magic fics! It was so cute! I can actually relate...kinda! I mean, the whole time you were describing Draco and his stuborn-ness, I was going, OMG! This is like my life story! And a bbit of the OCD Organization thing too! It really sucks when people do things and it's not perfect and it get's screwed up and...ARGH! Sorry, kinda went ranting on there! But nonetheless, your story is truely wonderful! Great work!

~AmazonWariorPrincess D
mendedglass chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
god! i cried like hell reading this FF. you're awesome.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
ya know. draco/harry is that bad. i was bored and felt like reading it and it actually is pretty good! nice
DelorisPea chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aw I loved it :D

Such a story

Always,

L
Tash the Traumatized Teapot chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
*wolf whistles* Liked this story! Took me awhile to notice that it was non-magic though*smiles sheepishly* I think I have to listen to that song now,I haven't heard that before, I think. *walks away to listen to the song*
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
that was cute and sad at the same time. sucks to be ocd lol
Mia chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Okay, well out of the few stories I've read here your's was one of the BEST! I really love how portrayed Draco's feelings. I actually wanted to cry when he was. Silly, I know, but that is what I think I liked the most oh, and all the fluffiness and lemon of course. The only thing that kind of made me sad was the ending. I wished it were a bit more. I hope that wasn't a bad thing to say. I really loved the story! :D
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Absolutely wonderful! I loved it.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »