Reviews for That Thin Line
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I liked this. It was pretty awesome.

Wispr chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
You know I've read the books and just a couple of day's ago watched all 22 EP's of the show and in the past two day's been reading Blood Ties fan fiction... and simply put your writing outshines everything else I have read... bloody brilliant!

Anniya Late chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I really enjoyed this and loved the interactions between Vicki and Henry in her slightly weakened condition. I especially loved that "kiss it and make it all better" line. Very Vicki.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
i love your story it was so sweet at the the end
laced-with-fire chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
awesome story, I like it a lot.
tvd1191 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Great story line. Exteremely well written. I loved it!
cibomatto chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I'm very impressed with this story-it was well written without being wordy of out-of-character. I look forward to reading more of your stories :)
Emma Louise Hays chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Really good story, maybe write one following this?
Cheyennes chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed it. I especially liked that it was all posted in one chapter. It made it much easier to stay in touch with the storyline.
Lolita86 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
That was a great story, I really liked how you showed Henry and Vicki's emotions.

“And there I thought the whole ‘kiss it and make it better’ thing was rubbish.”
HenryLover03 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Love it and I hope you make another part of their relationship.
Leanbh-Dorchadas chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hey, just wanted to say I really enjoyed the story! The characters and the interactions were really well written.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This is another excellent story from you. I enjoyed your first story and this one did not disappoint either. Great job! I look forward to reading more from you.
Serpentine-Moon chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
i couldn't stop reading it. loved it lots.
Rolange chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Awesome story! I loved how you took an established episode and took it off in another direction. I yearn for this kind of conversation to take place between Henry and Vicki after everything that happened. I also liked how Vicki was vulnerable but still kept her personality, trying to be strong and take care of herself, but still allowed herself to let Henry take care of her. Great story!