Reviews for The Princess and the Youkai
EvanescentSoul chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
OMG LIKE THIS IS THE VERY COOLEST STORY I HAVE READ SO FAR CAN U PLEASE PROCEED AS TO SAY PLEASE WRITE MORE...PRETTY PLEASE FOR ME...(PUPPY EYES) PLESE WRITE MORE _

PLEASE AND THAANK U..LOL..WRITE MORE...:)
Azure-x-Roze chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
sounds interesting, update soon )
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Interesting. Oh, I can't wait to read more so, please update this as soon as you can because I want more! Nice job! Beautifully written too, bye! Also, thanks for writing such an awesome Serena and Sesshomaru story.
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Nice! I almost died when Serena called Sesshomaru a big kitty! That was priceless... I love, The Princess and the Youkai, and I can't wait to read more. Later!
marygold chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
interesting. cannot wait for the romance. upate soon.
Henio41 chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
good job. try to make chapters a bit longer but other wise i'ts good. plzz update soon.
Usagi Uchiha Yuy chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
GO Usa-chan!
Patricia16 chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
please update
Angel of Serenity88 chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
I ENJOYED IT!PLZ UPDATE SOON!
xoxSerenityxox chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
great story! update soon
LunarStar Princess Krystal chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Okay now I understand Beryl and Naraku are working together. Great chapter, I can't wait to read how you have Sesshomaru help Serena out of this. Please Update Soon V
Usagi Uchiha Yuy chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
KAWAII!
Henio41 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
great job so far. plzz update soon.
xoxSerenityxox chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
it really is me but I am to lazy to actually login! Anyway great story!

xox serenity
Tsuki no Echo chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Wow! What an excellent start. I wasn't expecting Serena to be a child when she met him, makes it very interesting. Oh, and Naraku wanting to ally with the Moon Kingdom...definitely unexpected. Curious though, has Serena and Sesshoumaru been secretly meeting every night for the past 10 years? How old was she when she first met him? I'm guessing between 5 and 10. Haha, that was funny when she referred to Sesshoumaru as a big kitty. I can almost picture his first reaction to it.