Reviews for Two of A Kind
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I feel like Keiichi should have been sleepier xD that sleepy drawl is one of his adorable traits (DON'T YOU JUST WANT TO SQUISH HIM) but this was a good oneshot. A little rushed, but I've shipped these two for years, LITERALLY YEARS and I'm glad there's something out there like this.
Much love :)
HelloKitty55443 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
WHHHAAAAAA! OMGOMGOMG! -gasps- IT'S SOO- SO- OMG! KYAAA! -faints-
inactivesorryppl chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
OMG, one of the best LCDO fics I've ever read! It's really cute how Shimizu wasn't really sleeping... the ending was sweet too!

Keep up the good work :)

- PinkGlitter-chan
Damuzachi chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Great job on this-

Very nice
of the rain chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I love ShimizuxFuyumi pair..! Besides KahoxLen ofc 3 This fic is definitely the cutest ever *o* So sweet~
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was so sweet! I think your fic captures one of the nicest possible scenario ever to come for this pairing. _
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
X3 ADORABLE! Wheeeee~

So...danged...cute...
Shiawase-usagichan chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
THAT WAS JUST SINFULLY BEAUTIFUL! AND SIMPLY ADORABLE! everyone's in character, and it was simple, yet charming! thank you so much for the brilliant read, enjoyed every sentence :D

Marina chan~
Ms animefan chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This story is sweet ~ I loved it
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
wow... very fluffy... :D
Drehn chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
What a great writer you are. I really enjoyed the fic. All the emotions are well-showed and they're just so IC that it seems like it's in the anime. Thank you for sharing this!
MoonHalo139 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Aw... That was a sweet story :D Write more! :)
MONST3R chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
ahh i love shy love :]

great story!
Annonymous Amethyst chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Adorable. Short and sweet. Goes to my favorites. Are you planning to write more of this pairing? :)
Lady X chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
so far my favorite Shimizu x Fuyuumi fanfic. Keep up the good work! I hope you make more! :)