Reviews for Valentine's Gift
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Amazing, just amazing. You have the Weasleys perfectly, especially Arthur and Molly. This is one of the best fics I've ever read on this site, and it deserves way more than nine reviews!

-Julia
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Oh, that was adorable. Very good job.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love this - your Arthur is so wonderfully in character, and it's great to see a simple fanfiction that isn't overly flashy and really says a lot about all the characters involved.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Aw :D I love the Molly/Arthur you have, and you built up to the necklace really well . . . and Bill with his letter was so cute!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is so sweet! I love your writing style at the beginning where you go through all the days of the week, and you've done a lovely job of building up suspense while still keeping the story light and enjoyable until revealing the ad and the necklace. Great work!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This is a lovely story. I love your characterisation of Molly and Arthur and the glimpses of all the children. Kudos.
lyin chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
what a brilliantly charming, clever story, and great characterization of Molly & Arthur (& Bill, finding a guilt-free way out of spending his pocket money on his mom, might have been my favorite touch :) ) thanks for the read, i really enjoyed it~ great work! ;D
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I *love* this. Not only is it adorably fluffy and sweet...it's also a very well-constructed piece of writing. Not something you see every day on this site, at least not anymore.
ilovealexrider chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Really nice to see a one-shot about Molly and Arthur - cute and very canon.

ilovealexrider
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
That was great. "I'll thank you later." I know. *laugh* That was great.