Reviews for Shrapnel
O.O
Holy shit.
I never saw that coming.
That... that is brillance at its finest.
Bravo.
LadyTeldra chapter 4 . 4/26
Correction, now we have Gin. I'd the other maybe Aizen then?
...

Meh. I'll probably read more when I don't have class in 4 hours.
LadyTeldra chapter 3 . 4/26
Soo... Coyote Starrk and maybe Gin are already here. Maybe.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
A very good story.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Hmm...
It's interesting to see how Grimmjaw reacted to Dog. It seems even he can't bring himself to hurt a puppy

You are skilled in balancing out the heavy, serious moments with the lighter, more humorous ones. I don't think I laughed that hard in a while. Personally, one thing I would love to see is Grimmjaw's face when he landed on Ulquiorra. XD
LegendsThatAreTold chapter 17 . 5/20/2015
Wow just wow
This is the best fic I have ever read in my time of reading fanfiction for any fandom
The plot idea is amazing the writing style was like if I was actually watching a movie. I could picture the events happening clearly.

I don't know why I put this fic on hold, I saw it once, thought it was interesting, then saved it to a file. I'm glad I decided to read this.
It's not my favorite pair in the world but you made it worked out in this fic.
Each characters personalities and actions/reactions were spot on. And 'which character is from bleach' was fun to play when reading this. I immediately spotted gin, the fox like grin and squinted eyes was a dead give away. I have a feeling that Fuch, forgot how to spell it, was ichigos past self and of course orihime the, princess, nurse. Nanou and shunsui.

I read this whole fic in school I almost cried my eyes out and laughed from the parodys. The parody at the end lifted my mood.
Sucked what happened to grimmjow but at least he didn't break completely.
Leafstone57 chapter 17 . 4/10/2015
Well, I found your story and read the summary I thought, "this sounds like it could be really good, let's read it". And I must say that I could not stop reading. I finished it in a night and it takes an awful lot to get me absorbed into a fanfiction and finish the same night that I started it. Ulquiorra and Grimmjow are two of my favorite characters from Bleach and I absolutely love how you portrayed them here. The AU in general is fantastic and I can imagine how difficult it was to write. This was a briliant fanfiction and I just wanted to say that I loved it. You did an excellent job. I can say that this fanfiction has given me chills. Thank you.
Neuron-x chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
I've seen this story around for a few years but never read it because I'm not typically a lover of AU's... if only I knew sooner what I'd been missing! This is a fantastic piece of faniction! The thought that has gone into it to connect it to the canon storyline is brilliant - the idea that Aizen would be picking his army of hollows even before they existed in Hueco Mundo had NEVER occurred to me before (and I thought I'd imagined every possible scenario)
I love your take on Grimmjow and Ulquiorra here, especially when Ulquioora came to see (well not really since he was blind) Grimmjow in his cell was so on point and perfectly reflected how their relationship would come to be!
I know you've probably heard this before since this fic has long sinc ebeen completed and has a tonne of reviews but it really is amazing. I loved it! Thank you for writing and sharing it with us!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
Wooo! yea, I liked this story. Really interesting. Like... a prologue, yea? intense, too... :P
thanks for your work!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
Wahahaha! This epilogue is great... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
Best. Chapter. Ever.
MisterI'mSoCool chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
...

I cannot write a review fitting for such a genius piece of work. *respectfully bows*
MisterI'mSoCool chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
And by the very first sentence, I've already followed the story, writer, and reviewed. Brilliance, my friend, pure brilliance.